Organized Outcomes

Reviews for Organized Outcomes

Home Seller
Home Seller

Home Staging

The service I received from Organized Outcomes was extremely disappointing. They were prompt at returning my calls and communicating, however the end product was one that was fake and that I could have done myself by just reading a home decor magazine. I basically paid them over $2500 just to have fluffy white towels put out and fake fruit put in a bowl! I would have expected more class and not so many obvious cheesy additions. The furniture rentals were scratched up and out of date - they had obviously been used many times before. I had to have them removed as they didn't go with my current decor.

In the end, I had to change everything back to the way it was before - a whole lot of money was wasted! These so called professionals did nothing more than the obvious and used tacky, cheesy accessories in an attempt to make my home more appealing to buyers. Overall, I am extremely disappointed with the money I spent and the value that I received.

George-1576
George-1576

Staging for Sale

What they do is evaluate the home in order to determine to increase and impove the value of teh sales. The deal in painting carpet flooring and rental of furniture and linens. The staff was very good and knowledgeable. The proposal was complete and contained options depending on how much you wanted to spend.

More about Organized Outcomes

Home staging professionals.
Looking for Home Staging pros in Swansea?