Organized Interiors

Eileen & Mike in Ajax
Eileen & Mike in Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Bedroom Closet Slider Doors

We had replacement slider doors installed in two bedrooms. The master bedroom with large his and her closets on either side plus a secondary bedroom with a very large closet. They look wonderful. So nice to get rid of the builder doors. Organized Interiors also did our front hallway closet door a few years ago. The dark wood style looks lovely. (pardon the glare in photo). A great job was done with precision and care.

Thank you for your kind words and patronage! From the entire Organized Interiors team.

Carla Del Giudice in Brampton
Carla Del Giudice in Brampton

Walk in Closet

I couldn't have chosen a better company to do our walk in closet.
I wanted to save the most money but the features that OI had no one else could compare. The double gables and mirrors added to the built in quality. Simply stunning!! Yes you can choose a company for less but you will sacrifice quality and workmanship!!!

Thank you for your kind words and patronage. Best regards, Linda

Alina from Etobicoke
Alina from Etobicoke

Very professional, awesome job done by Organized Interiors team

Mike came in a took the measurements for 6 closets. Then we went to the showroom to pick the wood and handles. There is a big variety, so I highly recommend to go and see what options they have. Then the installation team came after few weeks and installed them. I just love them, they look stylish, but most importantly they are of high quality. I even left 2 closets without doors, because they look that good. Everything went smooth, so I highly recommend them. For sure I will use their services again in the future, when we'll renovate the basement.

Thank you!

Susan in Stouffville
Susan in Stouffville
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Small walk in closet

We had difficulty closing the door when clothes were hung near the entrance. The configuration and redesign of the closet now provides us with useable space and plenty of storage.
The entire process was very professional and we are very pleased with our new closet.

Great to hear!

Bedroom closets

I am very happy with my custom bedroom closets. The designer, Shawn, worked quickly to come up with exactly what I wanted. The installers, Brian and Dean, were very professional, neat and protected my new flooring. A very positive experience; I would recommend Organized Interiors to others. Thanks you for a job well done!

libertystn2014 in Newmarket
libertystn2014 in Newmarket
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Murphy Bed

Organized Interiors were fabulous to work with. we had a Murphy Bed installed in our basement and it looks fabulous. The two chaps that installed the bed were also very pleasant, did a great job on the install and cleaned up after themselves. Would definitely recommend them.

Thank you!

Dalal in Dundas
Dalal in Dundas
1 review Hamilton, ON

walk in closet

good people and high quality work. they have amazing owner who will do everything he can to ensure customer satisfaction. very knowledgeable designers and I would recommend dealing with them.

Review has 1 previous version

anne in Toronto
anne in Toronto

Walk in closet

We just had a small walk in closet done. We are thrilled with the results. Our salesman Tim was excellent to deal with. The quality and design of the closet are great. A really good installation team made everything go smoothly. We are happy customers.

Strong chemical smell

If I can choose 0 star, I will give Organized Interiors Zero mark.
I spent 4,000 for the closets in my bedroom. After finishing yesterday, the strong chemical smell come around all over the bedroom, I opened the window from yesterday afternoon in such frozen winter. I took my children sleep on the floor in another room. Meanwhile I spent $500 order a super effective air purifier Allerair as soon as possible. I couldn't sleep in the deep night, the Poor company destroyed our Christmas. We booked a formaldehyde test after Christmas. The beginning is so terrible in the new year! Maybe we need a lawyer to meet Organized Interiorsin in the Court.
If you want to order in this company, you must think, think, think! Nothing is more important than health!

Organized Interiors and its suppliers have been meeting and exceeding quality standards for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on our reputation, long-lasting relationships and ongoing repeat business backed by a 10 year warranty. We are not clear on the issues as we did not work on the children's bedroom. Further we are not clear about the chemical you are describing. Please contact our office to discuss as we have attempted to call you repeatedly without success.

Tanja Duggan from Mississauga
Tanja Duggan from Mississauga

closet installation

The gentleman that came to give me the estimate and recommendations for my two closets was polite and efficient. He had a quote ready for me in a couple of hours and made any changes necessary right away. The installer was polite and left the areas really clean. Great service.

Thanks for taking the time to review us Tanja!

More about Organized Interiors

We design, manufacture and install custom closet systems, and storage solutions for your home. Since 1974 we have been helping Toronto residents, make space for living.