Organized Interiors

Reviews for Organized Interiors

maryannehandler
maryannehandler

Bedroom Cabinets

From our Design Consultant, Christine to Mohamed's installation crew we were so happy with the design, quality and installation of the bedroom cabinets. We got three estimates to install built-ins in our bedroom. Christine impressed us with her knowledge and suggestions. She was always available to answer questions for us. She provided great ideas both during the consultation and when we visited the showroom to make our selections. I will always use Organized Interiors for future projects in our home. All the cabinetry was perfect and the bedroom looks transformed. We are so happy! Save yourself time in looking for a company to do your project just call Organized Interiors.

tedreeve12 in Toronto
tedreeve12 in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Front door closet

We had a front hall closet organizer installed. A rep. Measured the room and gave us a very reasonable price. Next came the Install. There was an error with the original measurement but they quickly adapted and overcame this issue. We love this closet. It has really enabled us to finally be organized in our new house.
Regards
Ted

Jamie
Jamie

Closet Organization

We needed our daughters closet to be organized to provide her more storage space and the minimize the requirement for additional furniture. Organized Interiors did it for a very reasonable price. We were completely satisfied with the service as well. Our daughter is very happy and we will most likely be using them in the future for other closets in our house.

EM in Ajax
EM in Ajax
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Bedroom Closet Slider Doors

We had replacement slider doors installed in two bedrooms. The master bedroom with large his and her closets on either side plus a secondary bedroom with a very large closet. They look wonderful. So nice to get rid of the builder doors. Organized Interiors also did our front hallway closet door a few years ago. The dark wood style looks lovely. (pardon the glare in photo). A great job was done with precision and care.

Thank you for your kind words and patronage! From the entire Organized Interiors team.

Carla Del Giudice in Brampton
Carla Del Giudice in Brampton

Walk in Closet

I couldn't have chosen a better company to do our walk in closet.
I wanted to save the most money but the features that OI had no one else could compare. The double gables and mirrors added to the built in quality. Simply stunning!! Yes you can choose a company for less but you will sacrifice quality and workmanship!!!

Thank you for your kind words and patronage. Best regards, Linda

Alina from Etobicoke
Alina from Etobicoke

Very professional, awesome job done by Organized Interiors team

Mike came in a took the measurements for 6 closets. Then we went to the showroom to pick the wood and handles. There is a big variety, so I highly recommend to go and see what options they have. Then the installation team came after few weeks and installed them. I just love them, they look stylish, but most importantly they are of high quality. I even left 2 closets without doors, because they look that good. Everything went smooth, so I highly recommend them. For sure I will use their services again in the future, when we'll renovate the basement.

Thank you!

Susan in Stouffville
Susan in Stouffville
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Small walk in closet

We had difficulty closing the door when clothes were hung near the entrance. The configuration and redesign of the closet now provides us with useable space and plenty of storage.
The entire process was very professional and we are very pleased with our new closet.

Great to hear!

Bedroom closets

I am very happy with my custom bedroom closets. The designer, Shawn, worked quickly to come up with exactly what I wanted. The installers, Brian and Dean, were very professional, neat and protected my new flooring. A very positive experience; I would recommend Organized Interiors to others. Thanks you for a job well done!

libertystn2014 in Newmarket
libertystn2014 in Newmarket
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Murphy Bed

Organized Interiors were fabulous to work with. we had a Murphy Bed installed in our basement and it looks fabulous. The two chaps that installed the bed were also very pleasant, did a great job on the install and cleaned up after themselves. Would definitely recommend them.

Thank you!

Dalal in Dundas
Dalal in Dundas
1 review Hamilton, ON

walk in closet

good people and high quality work. they have amazing owner who will do everything he can to ensure customer satisfaction. very knowledgeable designers and I would recommend dealing with them.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Organized Interiors

We design, manufacture and install custom closet systems, and storage solutions for your home. Since 1974 we have been helping Toronto residents, make space for living.
Looking for Closet & Storage Solutions pros in Vaughan?