Opus Framing & Art Supplies

Sasha, Coquitlam
Sasha, Coquitlam
23 reviews Coquitlam, BC

purchase of art supplies

Opus has one of the best selections when it comes to art supplies. You simply can't go wrong and the staff is knowledgeable and helpful. Definitely worth while shopping there! Thank you

Caitlin from Langley
Caitlin from Langley
5 reviews Langley, BC

Art

My art teacher suggested I come here for my supplies. The customer service is very great they helped me find everything I needed. I got my pencils and sketch book, paints for a good price without cleaning out my wallet. I recommend that people come here for help on framing your art work and getting any supplies for art projects.

Vivian in Vancouver
Vivian in Vancouver
11 reviews PORT COQUITLAM, BC

Drawing class

Took a drawing class and had to buy all the materials. Professor suggested Opus and decided to come here to pick up supplies. They have decent sales and lots of varieties to choose from! The people that work there are quite knowledgeable and knows what they are doing!

Cheryl Bradley in New westminster
Cheryl Bradley in New westminster
28 reviews New Westminster, BC

Canvas and Paint

I was looking for supplies to brighten up the spare room. I decided to paint an abstract but didn't have the right colours or a proper sized canvas. Went to the art supply store when we were visiting with friends. I was totally impressed with the huge selection of colours and canvas sizes. The clerk who waited on me was patient and helpful. Left very happy and the finished product is a welcome addition to the room.