Ontario Tile & Ceramics Ltd

Tile & Stone Retailers
25 Laidlaw Blvd, Unit 1 Markham ON L3P 1W5
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Unionville  >  Ontario Tile & Ceramics Ltd

Reviews for Ontario Tile & Ceramics Ltd

Robbie in Markham
Robbie in Markham

Bathroom renovation

I was so impressed with the service! Roberta was able to quickly put together a stunning look for my new bathroom . The look was out of a magazine . Highly recommend this store . Prices were very competitive . Especially if you consider you don't have to pay for designer advice !!!! A true gem of a store in Markham . So glad my friends recommended me here . Can see why they have been in business for decades .

Leung from Markham
Leung from Markham
15 reviews , ON

Wall Tiles

I bought a wall tiles from Ontario Tile for my bathroom flooring as well as the fireplace wall. They had a lot of different stones and tiles which were very nice looking and it took me several hours to be able to make up my mind. They were very busy on Saturday so I had to wait a long time to get my questions answered. Their tiles were quite expensive. The items that they ordered for me arrived within a week so the stock came in pretty quickly. I am happy with their tile selection and do recommend Ontario Tile if you don't mind paying a bit more.

Will McEwan from Markham
Will McEwan from Markham

Ensuite Bathroom Renovation

Outstanding quality and service! Between Roberta and Lou you get great design ideas/suggestions and installation assistance throughout your project. They are experts in all Schluter systems, tile leveling systems and heated flooring systems. Their customer service is exceptional! I have been going to them for years and will continue.

Anthony in Woodbridge
Anthony in Woodbridge
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Tiles for floor

I found Roberta very helpfull and knowledgable both in product and recommendations. Their selection was great and extensive.
Very Nice and pleasant to deal with.
There product was available within days .

Homeowner in Markham
Homeowner in Markham

Kitchen Backsplash Tiling

I have very limited handy-person skills, but decided to try tiling the kitchen backsplash. I went to Ontario Tiles to get some design ideas. I brought home several sample boards, and chose a colour tile that I liked. When I went back to the store, I received some great design ideas that were simple, creative, and that I think look really nice in my kitchen. The ideas given to me were exactly what I wanted. They also helped me to match the colour of grout with the tiles.

When I actually put the tiles on, I had difficulties cutting some of the specialty sizes, but I went back and had them cut for me. Overall, I was impressed by the service and ideas, and would use Ontario Tile again.