HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Ontario Duct Cleaning-Toronto

Reviews for Ontario Duct Cleaning-Toronto

Mike T in Markham
Mike T in Markham

Excellent work!

Ontario Duct Cleaning Toronto cleaned my 2nd storey dryer duct and provided excellent service. Chris and Paul were very good cleaning both the exterior clogged vent and vacuuming the internal dryer vent restoring my dryer to normal. I highly recommend these guys!

RICHARD
RICHARD

Duct cleaning

It was a completely smooth sailing. From the very first time I contacted the customer service to the completion of work. Both the customer service reps and the technician performing the work were super nice and knowledgeable. The scheduling and notifications were timely and precise. No issues, no hiccups, no uncertainty, no cutting corners. Quality is embedded everywhere.

It was worth both the money and effort. I would recommend the company to those who are willing to pay extra few dollars for not having headaches instead of hiring cheaper solution providers.

Duct Cleaning

Ontario Duct Cleaning did a fantastic job. They explained everything on the phone when I booked the appointment. They also called in advance to remind me of the date. The day of the job they got here on time. Tony was very courteous. He explained everything in a clear fashion. They did a very thorough job. They cleaned up and put everything back. I would highly recommend them.

Happy Customer in Markham
Happy Customer in Markham

Ontario Duct Cleaning was fantastic. They explained the entire
duct cleaning procedure before they started and answered any
questions I had during the cleaning. They were very courteous
and professional. I would highly recommend to others and use
their services in the future.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

duct cleaning post Reno

Very prompt and thorough explanation, quote and service. I booked this service for next available time. I had hoped to do it sooner so was put on a cancellation list. I got a call soon after that the service date could be moved up by a week which was GREAT! Quick, tidy, and unobtrusive service (we were home while the cleaning was being done) and good communication with service operator re arrival and completion time. Thank you.

brian_dower in Toronto
brian_dower in Toronto

Investment property duct cleaning

Excellent communications and service on the phone (they worked super hard to meet my scheduling requirements). And excellent on-site service by the technician. Respectful, professional, and considerate. There was a bit of an issue with finding a place to park their vehicle, as this property is on a pretty busy street in the Annex, and they had a manager drive by a few days beforehand to scout it all out so that there would be no hassle on the day of service. Impressive. Not our first time using them...and not our last either.

Hi Brian, I am glad to hear that you had a great experience using Ontario Duct Cleaning. Thank you for your continued business, and for being a loyal customer. It is much appreciated.

Rob Kelly
Ontario Duct Cleaning
Toronto

kidpower
kidpower

New Construction Duct Cleaning

After dealing with drywall and carpentry dust, we were glad to get our ducts cleaned. Aidan was very courteous, and thorough with this process, and also was able to point out that we were missing some return air ducts. Thanks Aidan, and Ontario Duct Cleaning for making the last part of a difficult renovation painless.
I will recommend again

Duct cleaning

Great and amazing service and customer satisfaction. When ever you need your duct clean make sure you ask for Juan, great guy, does a great job, and is great at what he does.

Lorell in Halton Hills
Lorell in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Duct Cleaning

No very reliable. An hour late with no call to let us know. Broke a bowl for water runoff from water heater. Left old screws on the floor, broke dryer vent outside and said nothing. I know it was fine as 2 days earlier I was scrapping paint off the foundation.
I've done this type of work before and this was unproffesional.

Hi Lorell,
You have posted this review on the Toronto site. We do not service Halton Hills, so I don't think this review is for our office. We are sorry to hear that you have had a frustrating experience, and we will forward this review to our office that services Halton Hills.

Darlene in Brantford
Darlene in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Duct cleaning

John was a very friendly gentleman. He was respectful of my home and my cat. I was impressed that he used furniture corners to proctect my belongings. I could hear the debris being sucked out. John showed up on time and completed the job in the quoted 2 hours. Great job would definitely recommend ontario duct cleaning.
Darlene

More about Ontario Duct Cleaning-Toronto

Ontario Duct Cleaning has been in business since 1979. Fair pricing, outstanding service and excellent workmanship have gained us a reputation for professionalism. We are members of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), Better Business Bureau and the Indoor Air Quality Association and we offer Air Miles Travel Miles.