HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Ontario Duct Cleaning-Toronto

Reviews for Ontario Duct Cleaning-Toronto

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Great service!

Mike was super personable, arrived on time and was incredibly thorough. He showed us pictures of the before and after, what a difference! We would highly recommend Ontario Duct cleaning.

Home Renovation

We have just finished a 5-month extensive renovation on our 100 year old semi-detached house. We had hired Ontario Duct Cleaning to clean our vents. They were extremely professional, efficient and thorough ensuring great care. Highly recommend them. First-rate customer service from the get go too!

Nancy in Scarborough
Nancy in Scarborough

home duct cleaning

The service was excellent from making my initial call to the end of the service. Everyone I spoke with was friendly. Chris came and did an amazing job. He was neat, thorough and very helpful to help me solve an issue. I highly recommend this company and will call them again next time I need my ducts cleaned.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Duct Cleaning in New House

Great service. Technician explained the extra charge for going into the crawl space, was very clean and careful. He did a great job. Said there was a lot of dust from the builder work. So glad we had this done.

Ontario Duct Cleaning used all the up to date equipment. They came within 24 hours on a Saturday. Would highly recommend them.

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

We were very impressed with the service that was provided by Ontario Duct Cleaning. They were professional, fit us in at our convenience, and completed the job in a timely manner. We will use them again when it come time for the next cleaning.

Susie in Toronto
Susie in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

They were professional, quick and courteous. They performed the job as specified and with the least amount of disruption. The technician was also very honest and did not try to up-sell any further service. I was impressed with them overall.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Duct Cleaning

I would like to say that the service was excellent and professional. I would like to also say that Junior my service man was a 10 Star employee, working hard and efficiently without any issues. Excellent job Junior keep up the great work. I would recommend them to everyone. Good price and great work done. I just moved in to my place 1 month ago and the ducts have never been cleaned in about 40 years. I can tell you now, air is much fresher and cleaner now. Thanks Ontario Duct Cleaning. Just call them. Call them.

Mike T in Markham
Mike T in Markham

Excellent work!

Ontario Duct Cleaning Toronto cleaned my 2nd storey dryer duct and provided excellent service. Chris and Paul were very good cleaning both the exterior clogged vent and vacuuming the internal dryer vent restoring my dryer to normal. I highly recommend these guys!

Rich
Rich

Duct cleaning

It was a completely smooth sailing. From the very first time I contacted the customer service to the completion of work. Both the customer service reps and the technician performing the work were super nice and knowledgeable. The scheduling and notifications were timely and precise. No issues, no hiccups, no uncertainty, no cutting corners. Quality is embedded everywhere.

It was worth both the money and effort. I would recommend the company to those who are willing to pay extra few dollars for not having headaches instead of hiring cheaper solution providers.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Duct Cleaning

Ontario Duct Cleaning did a fantastic job. They explained everything on the phone when I booked the appointment. They also called in advance to remind me of the date. The day of the job they got here on time. Tony was very courteous. He explained everything in a clear fashion. They did a very thorough job. They cleaned up and put everything back. I would highly recommend them.

More about Ontario Duct Cleaning-Toronto

Ontario Duct Cleaning has been in business since 1979. Fair pricing, outstanding service and excellent workmanship have gained us a reputation for professionalism. We are members of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), Better Business Bureau and the Indoor Air Quality Association and we offer Air Miles Travel Miles.