Ontario Duct Cleaning Toronto

Reviews for Ontario Duct Cleaning Toronto

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Booked throught Kate and they came as promised, on time. Very kind man that had no issue explaining everything to us. I would use this company again as they did as promised and it made a noticible difference. Dont cheep out and get it done right with Ontario Duct cleaners!

lenny in Etobicoke
lenny in Etobicoke

duct clean

good company i have them cleaned my duct last year. after i called 3 company this one is the best from all of them. if you need duct cleaning i recommended this one

Fabulous Service
Fabulous Service

Great Company - Trust Worthy

Junior was great, explained everything, took pictures inside the ducts to make sure they were clean.

Everyone was friendly and provided great customer service. Ontario Duct Cleaning was recommended to me by someone I trust and I would recommend them to you.

The air in my place is so much better!!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Duct Cleaning

Great service from the initial booking with Eva on the phone, to the technician completing the job. Very happy and would highly recommend them. Great price as well. No complaints.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Great service!

Mike was super personable, arrived on time and was incredibly thorough. He showed us pictures of the before and after, what a difference! We would highly recommend Ontario Duct cleaning.

Home Renovation

We have just finished a 5-month extensive renovation on our 100 year old semi-detached house. We had hired Ontario Duct Cleaning to clean our vents. They were extremely professional, efficient and thorough ensuring great care. Highly recommend them. First-rate customer service from the get go too!

Nancy in Scarborough
Nancy in Scarborough

home duct cleaning

The service was excellent from making my initial call to the end of the service. Everyone I spoke with was friendly. Chris came and did an amazing job. He was neat, thorough and very helpful to help me solve an issue. I highly recommend this company and will call them again next time I need my ducts cleaned.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Duct Cleaning in New House

Great service. Technician explained the extra charge for going into the crawl space, was very clean and careful. He did a great job. Said there was a lot of dust from the builder work. So glad we had this done.

Ontario Duct Cleaning used all the up to date equipment. They came within 24 hours on a Saturday. Would highly recommend them.

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

We were very impressed with the service that was provided by Ontario Duct Cleaning. They were professional, fit us in at our convenience, and completed the job in a timely manner. We will use them again when it come time for the next cleaning.

Susie in Toronto
Susie in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

They were professional, quick and courteous. They performed the job as specified and with the least amount of disruption. The technician was also very honest and did not try to up-sell any further service. I was impressed with them overall.

More about Ontario Duct Cleaning Toronto

Ontario Duct Cleaning has been in business since 1979. Fair pricing, outstanding service and excellent workmanship have gained us a reputation for professionalism. We are members of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), Better Business Bureau and the Indoor Air Quality Association and we offer Air Miles Travel Miles.