On The Spot Carpet Cleaning Specialists

Facebook
On The Spot Carpet Cleaning Specialists

Reviews for On The Spot Carpet Cleaning Specialists

Carpet cleaning

Very friendly staff and did the job very efficiently. Most of the stains came out of the carpets

Upholstery cleaning

Cleaning 2 Lazy Boy chairs - arrived on time - worked efficiently. Chairs looked much better after cleaning. Drying took approximately 24 hours.

Area Rug Cleaning

Thank you On The Spot. My wool area rug 8 x 10 had 2 puppy stains that were very noticeable and I thought permanent.

The rug is like new. I couldn’t be happier.
Great customer service. …

Sandra Smith

Thank you very much Sandra, I'm glad your happy with the results.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Upholstery Cleaning

Had my couches cleaned recently. And they look brand new! I was amazed at how quickly they dried. I was able to sit on them by end of day.
The gentlemen were on time, professional and polite. I highly recommend On the Spot.

Thank you for your business! On The Spot Carpet Cleaning Specialists, Burlington

Carpet cleaning

I used On the Spot cleaning and they did an amazing job very professional very good to deal with .

Marisa
Marisa
1 review Burlington, ON

Highly Recommend! The best in the business hands down!

Best experience with On The Spot carpet cleaners hands down! Todd arrived at my home on time and his professionalism and knowledge about my expensive rugs and furniture made me feel comfortable. I have referred my family and friends to them and everyone has been thrilled with their service. I have already made another appointment to have them come back and clean my stairs and hallways carpets. You won’t be disappointed!

Thank you for that great review we try our absolute best to satisfy our customers. On The Spot Carpet Cleaning Specialist

Carpet Cleaning

I recently had On the Spot Carpet Cleaners come to clean my carpets. I was amazed at how clean they were able to make them. Their service was great and their employees were very polite. I would recommend them to anyone in the Oakville Burlington area.

Thank you for your review we look forward to seeing you again! On The Spot Carpet Cleaning Specialist.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Steam clean carpet runners in stairs

Great service; on time, professional team, attention to detail, excellent results. Have used for cleaning sofas in the past and now our runners. Will definitely use again

Thank you for your business! On The Spot Carpet Cleaning Specialist.

0 reviews Burlington, ON

Area rugs

The kind service was a great change from many other businesses of today. A front receptionist, plenty of parking room and ease of dropping off and picking up my rugs was very simple. On the spot carpet cleaners, a family run business, has definitely passed knowledge through the generations. My rugs look new and smell nice. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I will refer them to my friends as well as using them again myself.

Thank you for using On The Spot Carpet Cleaning Specialist.

Service

Basement carpet and couches came out amazing. Would have them back and refer in an instant

More about On The Spot Carpet Cleaning Specialists

On Spot Carpet Cleaning Specialists has been family owned and operated for over 70 years and voted top carpet cleaner for over 30. Here at On The Spot we do our absolute best to bring your carpet, upholstery, loose rug, tile and grout back to looking like new! We use the top of the line truck mount steam cleaning system that heats our water to precisely the right temperature to removes all soap and soiling from the surface that was cleaned, leaving the cleaned area sanitized with a fresh sent and feel. Call for a free estimate we would love to here from you. Serving Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga.