On The Spot Carpet Cleaning Specialists

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
1446 Wallace Rd Oakville ON L6L 2Y2
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Oakville  >  On The Spot Carpet Cleaning Specialists

Reviews for On The Spot Carpet Cleaning Specialists

Dan Cojocaru from Milton
Dan Cojocaru from Milton
4 reviews , SK

Carpet Cleaning

I recommend this company to all my friends. We used their services since 2000. Linda, the person that answers the phone, is always friendly and accommodating with the dates and time. Our daughter’s town house carpet was cleaned impeccably by them (Todd and Danny), this spring. We just used their services on Wednesday, on an Oakville condo. It is harder in a condo, because they cannot use their powerful equipment that they have on the truck. Two friendly guys showed up (Todd and Kyle ), with a powerful steam/cleaner/ vacuum. They just used some hot water from the bathroom faucet. They used towels to wipe their shoes and any water that could be on the tile floor.
No mess, no marks on any of the walls and the beige carpet, looks great. The best carpet cleaning.

Laura Bull from Oakville
Laura Bull from Oakville

stairs, landings and bedroom carpets

My parents and best friend recommended this company because the person/company we used for the past 10 years is no longer in business. We have 3 cats and a golden. I was a little skeptical, but the 2 guys who just showed up did not need my sink, my water, everything was done through their truck with extremely hot water, stain remover and a huge horse powered engine. The price came in under the quote, they were friendly to my animals and myself, and in and out with a HUGE difference in my carpet. The beige stairs are beige almost white again. I would use and recommend them again. Thank you Todd Bekkers for making this first experience a great one!!! I have a NEW carpet cleaner...in and out in no time, no animals hurt in this review.....LBull

Darlene
Darlene

Carpet Cleaning

Unfortunately, this company let me down at the most crucial time, with no remorse. We called to have our carpets cleaned before a holiday party, and instead of calling before they came as promised, they showed up when I was not home, took an area rug that did not need cleaning, and did not clean the wall to wall carpet I needed to get cleaned. Needless to say....useless service and did not even have the decency to return the call to rectify the situation. I had to call them. I will not be using this company again, when there are so many other ethical and service oriented companies out there. Money was NEVER the issue.. and they aren't the cheapest by any means, but I expect and pay for good service and will find someone else to fit the bill.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Rug cleaning

I had an area rug in my living room which had been the recipient of some unwanted dog attention. I called On the Spot, who picked it up, and cleaned it for me. The spots came out beautifully! Everyone was wonderful, from the phone reception, (who called and warned me that there might be a problem with a few areas) to pick up and delivery. I will definitely deal with them again!