Omar Rug Co

Reviews for Omar Rug Co

sky in Scarborough
sky in Scarborough

carpet

Terrible service.didnt tell the truth about price and about quality.charged for a good quality and tried to deliver different (cheap) quality.all locations are the same.prices vary from one store to another, huge difference. Owner is the most dishonest person.ive recorded my conversation with store employee and used it against him to get a refund.he did everything he could to deny everything he told me till I told him about the recording. Pls stay away or you will regret it.

Rebecca in Mississauga
Rebecca in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

rug

These guys are full of empty promises and absolutely not honest.

As a customer I relied on them to guide me through the different qualities and help me select a rug that would last for at least 3 years. I ended up paying more than what the market was offering the same rug for and as the sales person said "the rug is allergy free, colour fast, durable, and washable"...the showed sign of wear within a week after purchase...threads were coming out of the rug non stop. And the worst thing was, the rug had to be "dry cleaned" you could not wash it as I was told.

I would never ever suggest their qualities, their service, their product to anyone. Oh and when I went back to the store to see if there was perhaps a manufacturers defect with the rug, I was blamed for "trusting the salesman"... Terrible service and I regret giving them my money.

Laura
Laura
2 reviews PICKERING, ON

Area Rug

We purchased out area rug from Omar over 5 years ago. It sits in a very busy place in the house and has furniture on it however you can't tell because it wears beautifully. Omar's rugs are high quality with brilliant colour and I have no difficulty recommending him to any of my friends or family in the market for a beautiful area rug.

shopgal
shopgal

6.8/10

carpeting and rugs

Omar Rug Co has some very nice area rugs (tons of selection) - I just bought one. It looks really good in my home, and I am generally happy with it. The one thing I'm noticing with this rug is that the 'cushiness' is not standing up that well - it's getting crushed down quite easily. This wasn't the most expensive rug in the store, however, and a pricier one might stand up better. In general, I'm happy - the service and price were definitely good. I have recommended this place to a good friend with confidence.