Olympic Kitchens Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
150 Nugget Ave Scarborough ON M1S3A7
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Olympic Kitchens Inc

GReis in

We hired Olympic Kitchens to design and manufacture cabinets for our kitchen renovation.....they also designed and manufactured a china cabinet for my dining room. The entire team from design to installation were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They are very thorough and they have great attention to detail. We are extremely happy with our new kitchen and we would without a doubt highly recommend Olympic Kitchens.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled you are extremely happy with our work and process. We have a culture of paying attention to every detail and ensuring we exceed our clients expectations. Should you need anything in the future in way of adjustments or other work we would be thrilled to assist you once again. Enjoy your summer!

We worked with Andrea Panacci at Olympic and our experience was exceptional!! Andrea listened carefully to our needs and preferences and designed the most functional and beautiful kitchen for us. I would highly recommend Olympic!!

Job Price

Appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! As you attest, when it comes to kitchens, beauty paired with function is vital to an exemplary end result. Should you need anything in the future Andrea will be happy to assist you. Enjoy your Olympic kitchen!

Cristina & Mark in

This is a long overdue review! We decided to go with Louie (owner) at Olympic Kitchens based on our contractor's recommendation. He had worked with Louie on other projects. From the first meeting we had with Louie, we were extremely impressed with his vision and attention to detail. He even helped us position the lighting in the kitchen to best complement the design. The installation went extremely smoothly and only took a couple of days. We had an amazing experience and we would recommend Olympic Kitchens to anybody looking to renovate their kitchen. In my opinion, they provide the best value in the GTA. Thank you Louie and the Olympic Kitchens team!!!
Cristina & Mark

Job Price

Thanks Cristina and Mark for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you to create a beautiful new kitchen in your new home. I hope your Olympic Kitchen is a backdrop for many joyous and beautiful memories with your family! Should you need anything in the future don't hesitate to reach out to me. Louie Katsis, CKD

vbregman

Super work. Design. Communications. Skilled. Professional. Detailed. Pleasant and friendly. Reasonable costs. Superb finished product and overall experience. Top notch kitchen Guys.

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience! It was an honour to assist you in updating your kitchen in your stunning home!

Kevin Westlake in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

After a thorough search to find the perfect company to renovate our dated kitchen we decided to hire Olympic Kitchens. Their entire team from the initial design stages to completion was a pleasure to work with. Our kitchen is absolutely beautiful and we are extremely happy that we hired Olympic Kitchens for our kitchen remodel. Thank you Louie and the entire Olympic Kitchen team for your incredible attention to detail, professionalism and for building our dream kitchen. Keep up the amazing work.

Kevin Westlake

Tony F.

Exceptional work! Superb workmanship and creative design. Installation was perfectly organized and timely with no quality issues. The whole experience was delightful. I would gladly recommend Olympic Kitchens to my family and friends.

Job Price

Thank you Tony! It was great working with you and your wife in creating a stunning new kitchen for you to enjoy! Anything you need in the future we are here to support you.

edwin h.

Andrew Bansley was my kitchen designer who came up with all the right solutions in creating this kitchen to fit all our needs. Olympic Kitchens made sure that everything was done to my satisfaction at the end where finishing touches were very important to us. I would recommend this Company without hesitation. Edwin H. Realtor

Hi Edwin,
Welcome to the Olympic Kitchens family! It was a pleasure working together to create such a lovely transformation. I am glad you are happy and enjoying your new space. Thank you for your trust and collaboration on this project!
Thanks Andrew

Warren in Markham

This review has been long over due. I wanted to thank Olympic Kitchens Inc. for designing my kitchen (7 years ago) and bathrooms (2 years ago). We are glad that Olympic Kitchen helped with our kitchen and bathroom designs. I like to thank the staff (Louie Katsis, Ilias Katsis, Patricia Katsis and Andrea Panacci). The craftsmanship of the cabinetry is outstanding and still looks amazing today. I would definitely recommend and hire Olympic Kitchen again.

Job Price

Thank you Warren! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Homestars users. As always we stand behind our product and our clients, if you should need anything at all give us a call.

CG in midtown

A thorough renovation of our 95-year-old home was planned with our contractor, Mike Tafts of G. Pederson. Mike recommended Louie Katsis from Olympic Kitchens for our kitchen design. The overhaul of our very small kitchen was central to our renovation. Louie guided us through the entire process, was attentive to our needs and wishes, offered helpful design tips, and worked closely with us to create our dream kitchen. Louie designed a unique work of art for our kitchen island, which has become the showcase of our home renovation. Thanks to Louie’s skill and artistry, our dream kitchen has become a reality. The transformation has been remarkable. We would recommend Louie Katsis from Olympic Kitchens without reservation. Louie is a designer/artist who understands kitchen construction for functionality and beauty.

Job Price

Yes what a dramatic change we achieved here! This process was really exciting for me as from the very first visit to your home I saw the potential your space had. It just needed a little push in the right direction ;) I am pleased to know your new kitchen will be a source of joy for you, and your family/friends, for many years to come! Welcome to the Olympic Kitchens family :)
Louie

Kelli H.

How fortunate am I that when renovating our home, my contractor suggested Louie from Olympic Kitchens. Right from the get-go, Louie was approachable, attentive, knowledgeable and highly skilled at his work. He arrived at my home at precisely the minute he said he would (that was consistent throughout my experience with him) and after listening to my ideas and learning my budget, he provided me with some exciting options. I realized very quickly that I was getting much more than a kitchen designer; I was lucking into my very own “Designer Guy”. We arranged a time to meet at the showroom and I was blown away by the options and possibilities. Louie was a tremendous support to me as I made my way through the myriad of choices. Throughout the reno, I had a ton of questions which Louie received with patience, kindness and a great sense of humour. No question was too small or too uncomfortable for me to ask him. Louie communicated with my contractor throughout the entire process and I knew I had made the right decision. The turnaround time from our first meeting to the final install was right on target and executed without an issue. Upon installation, Louie returned to do a “quality control” check and ensure that everything was just right. I reflected that I wish I had included one more drawer in the design… “No problem. We can do that for you.” Wow, Louie…you’re the BEST. Louie's attention to detail is extremely evident as I sit in my finished kitchen, admiring each of the elements that was incorporated into the design to make this a kitchen truly created for us and our home. My kids and I finally have a kitchen that is beautiful, functional and a source of pride. Thank you, Louie for making this huge, daunting task less overwhelming and a heck of a lot of fun.

Job Price

Thank you Kelli for sharing your experience! It was a pleasure helping you create a kitchen you will love and take pride in for many years to come. It was fun for me also, the before and after was remarkable. Credit also goes to your fabulous contractor Pat White who is not only a great craftsman but very reliable and accommodating. Especially on that last minute wall removal decision we made ;) Which by the way was awesome!!
Kelli please know that your awesome experience doesn't stop now that the project is completed. We stand behind you going forward. Anything you need feel free to reach out to me!
Louie

More about Olympic Kitchens Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Cabinetry & Millwork

Olympic Kitchens is a fixture in the industry, established in 1973, we have been building beautiful custom cabinetry for satisfied clients for over 32 years. All components are designed and manufactured by skilled craftsman using state of the art equipment right here in the GTA. Call today for a free in home consultation or visit our new 3000 square foot showroom. (showroom by appointment only)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kitchens toronto, kitchen toronto, bathrooms, wall units, kitchen design