Olympic Floor Sanding Inc

Floor Laying & Refinishing
79 Denvale Road East York ON
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in East York  >  Olympic Floor Sanding Inc

Reviews for Olympic Floor Sanding Inc

Mary
Mary

Amazing results!

I have original hardwood floors (approx. 100 year old home) that were in rough shape. Not only did Matthew and his team do a fabulous job, they have excellent customer service. Not only did they seal the area for the initial sanding but they also sealed all my cabinets in the kitchen so that the fine dust didn't get in!

anne in Mississauga
anne in Mississauga

Restoring old floors

They did an amazing job on my very old floors. They came in and worked efficiently, with great skill and were very organized and clean.
They Went beyond my expectations by repairing and fixing issues that allowed my rooms to flow evenly between each other.
I would only use them going forward on any floor project.

refinished my hardwood floors

Olympic Flooring came highly recommended by a friend who was very happy with their services. They gave us a great quote and we decided to go with them based on the recommendation. The quality of their work is amazing! We are so happy with the way our floors turned out. Our house looks new again. We would highly recommend this company!!!

Jim in North York
Jim in North York
0 reviews North York, ON

Home floors replacement

The team at Olympic was outstanding. My floors were not straight in many areas and they took the time to correct all the subfloors before installing my beautiful new hardwood floors. No wonder they are called Olympic, I give them the gold for the quality and care they showed in my home installation.

Happy Customer would definitely recommend...

Bill
Bill

Floor sanding and refinishing

We moved into an older home that was not well maintained. While we had old oak hardwood floors, they were in very rough condition.

I know this review is late, last Summer, Matthew worked magic on our floors and brought out the rich colour in the hardwood floors and filled in all of the cracks. I never realized how beautiful they would look - they look fantastic and a project I thought would take a very long time was completed in less than one week.

Stuart Anderson from Toronto
Stuart Anderson from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Floor refinishing

Matthew and Olympic were recommended to us for a refinishing project for our 100+ year old house in the Beach. They installed a new section of oak floor in the centre of our dining room and sanded and refinished throughout, including floors that had been stained and under carpet for many years. We set them tight deadlines that they managed to pull off under difficult circumstances with multiple contractors in our house. The end result is a dining room floor that nobody can tell is made up of new and old sections, and the floors in the rest of the house look beautiful. There are a couple of minor areas where the finish is not perfect, but these guys had the experience and skill to take our old beat-up floors and turn them into something that we couldn't have imagined would look so good.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto
7 reviews TORONTO, ON

Bringing back 95 year old oak floors

We did extensive renovations to our 1918 home this year culminating with the sanding of the original oak floors. Our contractor brought a flooring subcontractor for the areas he renovated. But that left two thirds of the floors in the house untouched including our central stairway which had been carpeted for who knows how long. The subcontractor quoted $5,000 for the stairway alone. He wouldn't touch several rooms that had previously been badly refinished. A friend recommended Olympic and Matthew. We will be forever grateful. Matthew did the stairway and all of our other rooms for $5,000. He used oil-based verythene which is much more durable than the water based verythene contractor's flooring subcontractor used. And Matthew's work looks better. Can't overstate how impressed we are with Olympic's work. We recommend them highly and without reservation especially for people like us who own an older home where you are trying to preserve some of the original features like gorgeous oak floors.

Robert K in Toronto
Robert K in Toronto
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

Refinish Floors

We hired Olympic based on a recommendation from our real estate agent and they did a fantastic job! Great to deal with over the phone, was on time and the floor looks amazing! Now that we moved in we get constant compliments on how great our floors look. Thanks so much!

jeff miller in Toronto
jeff miller in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

new floors

very happy with the work, the house looks incredible. mostly new floors but also restored some old floors and the transitions are seamless. the team was very courteous and knowledgeable. thanks Matthew!

Nacny D. in North york
Nacny D. in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

floors sanded and varathaned

We had all the floors on the entire main level of our home refinished. This company was recommended by neighbours. they worked diligently, cleaned up well and did an excellent job. The floors look beautiful.

More about Olympic Floor Sanding Inc

Install new Hardwood Floors, Stain any wood colour or leave natural, Repair old Hardwood and finish to look like new, Install over existing floors with prefinished wood and engineered floor that does not require sanding or finishing in less than half the time. Sanding staining & finishing stairs.