Oliver Chimney Sweeps

Reviews for Oliver Chimney Sweeps

Irene in Oakville
Irene in Oakville

Chimney clean

When I had a chimney I had been referred by neighbors to use Rick.
Rick is very thorough, clean and greatly priced. He is very knowledgeable and great. Although I no longer have a chimney I have referred him to others.

Takanari in North york
Takanari in North york
9 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Chimney Cleaning/Repair

We called up Oliver's because a family friend recommended we try them out after we complained about dusty chimney's.

It took a bit of haggling and a few phone conversation but we got the price to approx. S1700. It's a decent price and wroth it.

The man that came over was courteous and answered our never ending questions. This was the first time we had this done, and he educated us on the different types of filters and caps.

Lovely job, but it takes a bit of time to get the price down.

Chimney Sweep

We use them every two years. I have to admit, they're slightly pricier than the competition, but the job is always well done and Rick has recommendations for me with regards to our fireplace. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very clean and thorough. He always looks at my chimney as well in case it needs tucking or maintenance, which it hasn't so far. One competitor I called told me the way they do the job is without climbing on the roof. Everything is done from the fireplace. I hang up on them. Rick does the job properly, the old-fashioned way.

msholiday
msholiday

Clean Chimney

Just like he was never here. Left my livingroom spotless. He cleaned my fireplace and put a cap on the chimney. Educated me about my fireplace, and told me how to get a roaring fire going. I found him to be professional, courteous and helpful. Wonderful company to deal with.

Chimney sweep

They were recommended to us and decided to call them as we had just purchased a house with a wood fireplace. Rick did a good, quick job for a reasonable price. We are also missing the damper lid and he provided us with a quote. We intend to call them to install the said lid to maximize savings on heating costs. I would recommend them to anyone.