Old Fashioned Restoration

3068 Dundas St W Toronto ON M6P 1Z7
HomeStars  >  Antique Retailers in York  >  Old Fashioned Restoration

Reviews for Old Fashioned Restoration

Sofa and Sofa bed recovering

Emanuel always over delivers- in just a few weeks (and in time for the holidays) he re-upholstered a couch, a sofa bed, footrest and armchair. His choice and recommendations of fabrics is on point. We also had dining room chairs reupholstered in the past and they were perfect. From a price perspective he’s reasonable, but the quality is far above what you pay. Can’t recommend enough.

maria amaral from Toronto
maria amaral from Toronto

Dining chairs restoration

I have a very charming dining set that I brought with me from Brazil (my homeland) over 10 years ago. I love the dining set, and for a while the chairs were very wobbly. After searching seveal places I took my chairs to Old-Fashioned Restoration and they did an amazing job in a very short period of time. I recommend!