Ocean Sales Ltd.

Housewares
176 Country Hills Landing NW Calgary ON
HomeStars  >  Housewares in Calgary  >  Ocean Sales Ltd.

Reviews for Ocean Sales Ltd.

1 review Chilliwack, BC

MaxBurn

We purchased the MaxBurn Vibration board at a local home fair, the sales lady was stated that should we not like the board we would be able to return for a full refund within 30 days. I personally have various health related issues and saw my specialist who was firm that he did not want me using this machine due to the potential of injury. I called Ocean Sales realizing I was 4 days outside of my 30 days return period, explained the satiation and they agreed to refund my purchase. Honestly upon calling I was ready to have to do arguing as it was outside the 30 days, however they Manager expressed that she would wave the return policy as it was a health reason, did not request a letter nothing. I am very pleased with my experience with this company, I have purchased other things from them and have found them to be more than reasonable when there is an issue. I am so pleased that the management was understanding and refunded 100% of the purchase price quickly.

ShirleyT in Richmond
ShirleyT in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Ceramic Pans

Bought the set for a friend about 14 months ago. They started sticking. Company replaced. Same thing within 3 weeks. Won't refund but suggest using laundry soap or Magic eraser to decarbonize. Not happy and very disappointed.

1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Smart living steam mop

I have bought a lot of trade show products over the years. Ocean Sales products are innovative and high quality. This company has been in business over 30yrs that is proof in itself they stand behind everything they sell. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Ocean Sales and highly recommended them to anyone!

Gypsy grandma  in Belleville
Gypsy grandma in Belleville
1 review Belleville, ON

Quattro Matt massager

I love this massager and I use it quite often.. well built and well bscked up by Ocean Sales ...
I will purchase more products from this company !!
Thank you for providing great products and wonderful service!

Shell in Edmonton
Shell in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Smart living plus steamer and Steam JR

Just bought yesterday at Edmonton Home and Garden Show.....can it be returned to the show or do I have to ship to Calgary? Nozzels on the Steam JR don't fit properly at all and a clip on one of them was already broken. Not impressed at all. If you ate looking at this product, probably should look elsewhere!

ABGal1978 in Blackfalds
ABGal1978 in Blackfalds

Love My Soup Maker

I bought a Soup Maker from a woman representative from this company at a home show this past year and must say my husband and I love it. We both work full time and can have some crazy working hours. This soup maker has come in super handy for quick meals and also times where we have little amounts of many ingredients (and leftovers) and want to use them up. Super easy and couldn't be happier. Does what it is supposed to do and what the sales woman told me it would. Recommend!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Product candles

The set of candles I bought at the Edmonton Renovation Home show was deficient. One of the candles does not work. I filled out the form on their website twice and no answer.

Alice in Toronto
Alice in Toronto
1 review Port Moody, BC

I have the floor steamer

I have bought my steamer at the PNE in Vancouver 8 months ago. Approxately 2 months ago it stopped working. this was frustrating because this is the second steamer I have bought from Ocean Sales Ltd. the first one I bit the bullet and just replaced it at the next show. Now I don't think I should be asked to pay ANYTHING out of my pocket, as this is the second one in 2 years that has the same problem. I have contacted the company and yes they will fix it for me....here is the catch, I have to SHIP it to Calgary on my dime, and then they will look at it, replace it or try to fix it. NOT EXCEPTABLE !!! why should a customer ( a repeat customer at that) be asked to PAY to send something back that is still under warranty. They would not budge, they would not do anything for me except fix my steamer as long as I SHIPPED AND PAID for it to be sent to Calgary, when I live in Vancouver. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! NO, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHAT SO EVER!!!!!! Last night a girlfriend of mine told me that her steamer has stopped working, she bought it from the same people, except she only bought it in February!!!!!!!!!!! so many good steamers out there, DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE if you want a quality steamer, and some good customer service to support you!

Alice

Robert Riopel in CALGARY
Robert Riopel in CALGARY
7 reviews CALGARY, AB

Multiple Household appliances

Every year we buy products from Ocean Sales while at the Stampede. We can always trust that they sell quality and stand behind what they sell. Case in point, we have a had a Bamix for almost 15 years and called to find out what it would cost to have it cleaned up and inspected. We were told their prices which include labour and found them to be amazingly reasonable. We look forward to seeing what they have this year and adding to our collection of appliances that we already have from them.

More about Ocean Sales Ltd.

Full line of quality housewares.