Oakville Vacuum Ltd

Antonio in Woodbridge
Antonio in Woodbridge
2 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Great Service and Very Knowledgeable

Use to live in this area so when visiting a friend told me to check them out for a new central vac hose. Staff was very knowledgeable and explained the different hoses they had very well.

Purchased a 30ft hose with some tools to clean the cars hard to reach places and a few other things.

Everything works well and it was worth the drive to Oakville.

Thank you!

Chris  from Mississauga
Chris from Mississauga

Central Vac instal in Old Home

I had contacted several other well known companies to come and see if they could install a central vac in my home which is an older home. Each time someone came they gave me nothing but excuses as to why it couldn't be done. I finally called Oakville Vac and they were amazing. The installer was so professional and literally didn't make any mess at all. I had no drywall repairs or any touch up painting. This was a great overall experience and were loving our new Central Vac.

Peter from Oakville
Peter from Oakville

Central Vac Purchase and Install

Purchased Central vac, very competitive price, great service. Purchased a Canadian made Canavac and have had zero problems. Installer was a wizard, fitting into an older home and made it look like a part of the house. Thanks Oakville Vacuum!

RS from Mississauga
RS from Mississauga

Product

We were in need of a part for our Central Vac and tried many other vacuum stores. After speaking with Darryl on the phone, he advised that I should bring in the defective part and he'll check his inventory. We were aware that the part we were looking for was from an older vacuum cleaner. Upon arriving at the store we were pleasantly greeted by Darryl and explained what's defective; he looked at it and indicated that it's quite an old part, but he'll take a look at what he may have in his inventory. After about 5 mins of searching, to our surprise, Darryl came out with the part in hand. He was very fair in pricing the part. Thank you Darryl for the exceptional customer service!

Phil and Debbie  in Oakville
Phil and Debbie in Oakville

Cleaner repair

Fixed the problem but seriously bad attitude both on drop off and collection. Also, took a week to get an estimate for the repairs. Won't be using them again and can't reccommend them.

Ashley from Oakville
Ashley from Oakville

Vacuum Repair

My Hoover vacuum that is still fairly new starting having some issues. I had smelt a burning smell. When I took it back to the Walmart I purchased it from they told me to go here. They took care of everything and my vacuum was back to normal like the next day.

Scruff
Scruff

Central Vac Repair

I purchased a full central vac system in 2008 from Oakville Vacuum. One of the two units was not functioning. The repairman assured me that he knew exactly the problem and it would be a quick repair. He explained that we weren't taking the hose unit off correctly and this was the source of the problem. Forget the fact that the downstairs unit had been used in the same fashion but worked fine. The company couldn't seem to find the time to return my unit and I waited nearly a month (and the repairman was a no show on one ocassion). After paying (and being naive enough to assume he had fixed the problem) I tried out the vacuum only to discover that the problem was exactly as it was when he took the unit away. I have tried to reschedule an appointment for more than a week. These guys have set a new standard for incompetence and terrible service.

Dave from Burlington-6417
Dave from Burlington-6417
9.5/10

Central Vacuum

I was very wary when I began to look for a central vacuum system, considering I knew nothing about the systems, machines, cost or quality. As with any big purchase, I didn't want to make a mistake and buy something that I would regret soon down the road.

I have been very happy with the system that I bought at Oakville Vacuum. The sales person, Daryl, took the time to answer all of my questions and I was happy to do business with them. He explained the difference in the models available and took away my fears about this large investment.

I will go back if I need another system in the future. Thanks Daryl!

Ancaster-6416
Ancaster-6416

Vacuum

Oakville Vacuum Ltd
905-844-4736
198 Speers Rd, Suite 1
Oakville
L6K 2E9

Just wanted to say thanks for the people at Oakville Vacuum for providing me with such excellent service! The staff are knowledgeable about their products, and helped me to find the one best suited to my needs as a customer. Great selection too - thanks again!!