Oakville Quarry

288 Speers Rd Oakville ON L6K 2E9

Review for Oakville Quarry

Debbie-Oakville
Debbie-Oakville

installed granite countertops and backsplash ove my front loading appliances in my laundry room

I moved to Oakville and needed some granite installed in my kitchen. I drove by the Oakville Quarry and decided to stop in to arange a consult. It was the best thing I could have ever done. Since then I have had granite installed not only in my kitchen (with backsplash) I also have int in my bathroom and just recently my laundry room. They also installed new sinks and taps. They co-ordinate everything and are highly professional. I refer them and the owner Tony at every opportunity. They are a 5!!!