Oakridge Tree Service Ltd

mm From Van
mm From Van
12 reviews Vancouver, BC

Trimming Horsechest nut tree

I hired Bill last year to trim a chestnut tree on my rental property that was causing some trouble to some tenants. He did a great job by removing the limbs. He did not cause any damage to the limbs.

In the past i have hired another company to trim the limbs off another tree but it caused damage, cavity and decay at the end I ended up costing more to revive it.

I am quite happy with Bill work. He was on time, informative and as well he had all his tool and ready to go when he arrived.

Thanks Bill

Kathie
Kathie
6 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Garden Maintainence

The job was trimming my 3 cedar hedges. I wanted about 2 ft off the top and the sides trimmed to keep it natural. Bill worked very quickly and the job appeared to be satisfactory when he left. It was a couple of days later that I discovered that the clippings from the top of the hedge were still lodged there and a lot of the clippings from the sides were hidden under the hedge. It took 2 wheelbarrows and almost 2 hours of my time to cleanup.

Collingwood Bungalow
Collingwood Bungalow
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tree Trimming

The ISA certified arborist from Oakridge Tree Service was prompt and professional. He really knew his trees, and did an excellent job pruning the four trees on our property. All of our trees experienced increased growth in the year that followed, and we're looking forward to having Oakridge come again this May.