Nutri-Lawn

ETOBICOKE ON M9W4W4
HomeStars  >  Weed Control in Etobicoke  >  Nutri-Lawn

Reviews for Nutri-Lawn

Weed Removal

Honestly - we had weed companies come to our door to canvas and put out big quotes/estimates
I called Nutri-Lawn - good estimate - they came right away - they locked our gate by accident and sent a guy to rectify - the girl(s) on the phone are not 100% - you need to really spell out your address and details - but the service is top drawer - I would highly recommend - solid - very good experience -

Lawn care

Dealt with this company for over twenty years. The last couple of years it was very difficult to get anyone to ever come out and personally speak with us about our lawn care/concerns.

Cathy M from Toronto
Cathy M from Toronto

weed control on lawn

I have dealt with this company for over 20 years and have not been happy for the last 2. I wanted to cancel last year but my husband didn't know and prepaid in Nov. They never bother to come when I call and request a personal consult re a problem with the lawn. They have the person who sprays the lawn come during the weekday when they know you're not home and leave a note suggesting you buy more services to solve the problem. Now I know why my neighbours switched.

Brenda Rous from Toronto
Brenda Rous from Toronto

Fiesta weed Control

NutriLawn is reliable and I have little or no weeds
Great service Great customer service
Would refer their service anytime.
Their service is great. They call ahead of time before showing up.
They are easy to reach in the Office too

Jason from Thornhill
Jason from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Seeding and weed control (Nuti Lawn, York Region)

Worst service ever. I paid $528.48 for grass seeding all season, fertilization up to early winter, and weed control. When I talked to Scott originally, I was guaranteed grass growing in my bare spots and all the weeds gone. He told me if I get the weeds, after their spray to call in and they will re-spray. The grass growing is looking a tiny bit better better but there are weeds all over my yard. It is in worse shape than when I started in the spring. I have called to explain many times, but every time been met with rude customer service (except for Gordon, who is the only shining star in that company and he did get me re-spray (although it did not due much)). I was supposed to get a re-spray last week (I was told that last week). When nobody showed up, I called Nutrilawn back. I got Scott again. He told me that nobody will be coming to my property anymore. He said if I wanted a refund, I need to talk to the owner, Chris. After leaving messages with Chris all week, he finally called me on a Friday, July 26(four business days later, even though I was told he was in everyday, and would get back to me soon). He said that he will refund me $72.37. After their last service to my house on July 2nd, the final invoice they left me said that I still have $311.37 left of credit left on my account. I paid over $500, have more weeds now than when I started, and after spending hours and hours on calls and hold with bad customer service (again except for Gordon), I get $72.37 dollars back.

Radhika Varadarajan in Richmond hill
Radhika Varadarajan in Richmond hill
9 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Weed Removal

In our old home back in 2007 to 2008, we had requested the service of Nutri Lawn to perform a complete, thorough weed removal both in the front and back of the house, especially at the back of the house as there was quiet the weed infestation.

They came once in two weeks or once in a month and would spray the back and front to remove the current weeds and prevent future ones from growing.

Initially it did the job but after a month's service, they did not do a great job as there were weeds after weeds growing at the back, side and front of the house. We had called to complain, and once again when they came, still the same problem.

They even over billed us for the job, and we had to call and complain that they had not done a good job in the first place. Eventually we gave up and had to contact another company for weed removal.

Perhaps despite the great rating, we might have gotten unlucky.

Ena from Mississauga
Ena from Mississauga

maintain lawn

we started using nutri-lawn from a wag jag deal to maintain and bring our lawn back to health. Since the wag jag expired we have continued to use them ever since. they are reliable and dependable. absolutely recommend to a friend.

Steph in Scarborough
Steph in Scarborough

lawn care

the customer service was efficient. they came on time, however due to a mixup on our part, the timings were confused, we were still charged a 10 percent fee for that service. but overall the service was done as we wanted and the second time around we were satisfied. would recommend to get job done, budget wise it depends.

Naomi in Toronto
Naomi in Toronto

Lawn care

We decided to hire Nutri-Lawn mainly because they were the lawn care providers of our neighbors and we were impressed by the results they achieved.
We did contact several other companies, some we seriously considered, but overall it seemed that it would be the right move to work with Nuri-Lawn. So far we are very happy with our decision. The customer care support is excellent. Thank you Vivienne! And the lawn care treatments are done in a timely manner. It is a pleasure working with this company.

c keay in Markham
c keay in Markham
6 reviews MARKHAM, ON

lawn care

Nutri-Lawn
416-620-1800
ETOBICOKE
M9W4W4

Nutri lawn is a wonderful company- they come when they say and they do the job well. Not paid per job so they take the time to do it correctly and even move my childrens toys to ensure proper spray coverage .

Great pricing and really nice people- I would reccomned them to everyone.

Looking for Weed Control pros in Etobicoke?