Nutri Lawn

Reviews for Nutri Lawn

steve in Toronto
steve in Toronto

Lawn care

I contracted with Nutrilawn to look after my lawn.....fertilizer, weed and insect control. As you can see in the picture the lawn looks like hell. Yes, it has been a tough Dre summer but I hav an irrigation system that looks after that. The damage looks like chinch bugs. When I called then gent told me they don’t have anything to prevent that. The ripple effect is that with distressed lawn the weeds will backfill the space.
I used to look after my own lawn but decided that I had better use of my time. It now appears that the only viable service that the provide is fertilizing, something that only would take me 15 minutes. So I have to wonder why I need them at all

Ilona
Ilona

Terrible

Big on promises and terrible on results.
I was promised that with the program I chose and some extra$$ add on's my lawn would look great. It did from April to May, getting progressively worse each month. I followed all their instructions, listened to their reasoning about heat and dryness....I have automatic sprinklers and manually watered the grass but the grass was dead. Was promised a call from a head technician, that call never came. Today, I contacted the office and explained my frustration to some lady who claims to be the office manager. I asked her for a partial discount, that was fast NO. I asked her to cancel any further services, that was a fast YES.
Yes, I am angry about my lawn looking the way it does, but I think I am more angry by the way I was treated by the office manager.
I would have given 0 stars, but Chris, the general manager came to inspect my lawn and he was very professional.

Gilbert in Toronto
Gilbert in Toronto

Professionalism

There was miscommunication at first but Keith and Steve addressed my concerns promptly. Great job!

Nasima in Markham
Nasima in Markham

lawn fertilization

I deeply regret choosing this company. I should have listened to my instincts and my neighbours who told me not to, however mistakes made and lessons learn. What a waste of money. I should have looked at the reviews!

Nate in Etobicoke
Nate in Etobicoke

Aggressive sales tactics/customer service; Poor service

Poor service - we have security cameras at our house and could see that the service person only did parts of our lawn.

Horrible telephone customer service - customer service representatives aggressively try to up-sell products.

Auto-renewal - be aware of the fact that once you request a service the company auto-renews your service on a yearly basis.

Standing by "No Guarantees" - Grub Control

We've had issues with grubs in our backyard for a couple of years and the racoons would tear the lawn apart! We had Nutri-Lawn give us a quote on the application of their grub removal products and further growth treatments. They serviced out lawn in August of 2018.

None of it worked! By the fall, the lawn was completely torn up again. So we called Nutri-Lawn. They suggested we had to wait until the spring of 2019 in order for everything to take effect.

Well, come spring of 2019, our lawn has been torn up again and the grubs are clearly visible. The kicker, of course, was speaking to them by phone, when we were told that they wouldn't remedy this situation because they didn't guarantee the service for the next year.

So here's the question: if you don't offer any guarantees, why would we bother with your services?

It really does seem like a racket.

Anton from Toronto
Anton from Toronto

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Avoid at all costs. These people are con-artists. Came in for an 'aeration' and overseeding treatment this summer which absolutely ruined my lawn. No overseeding was done at all and whatever else they did made my lawn become infested with weeds (which I didnt have before as I just laid new turf the prior season). After I refused to pay they said they will do the service again which they never followed up on and then continuously harassed me about payment. I just paid to get these people our of my life but trust me and avoid at all costs

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

Weed Removal

Honestly - we had weed companies come to our door to canvas and put out big quotes/estimates
I called Nutri-Lawn - good estimate - they came right away - they locked our gate by accident and sent a guy to rectify - the girl(s) on the phone are not 100% - you need to really spell out your address and details - but the service is top drawer - I would highly recommend - solid - very good experience -

Lawn care

Dealt with this company for over twenty years. The last couple of years it was very difficult to get anyone to ever come out and personally speak with us about our lawn care/concerns.

Cathy M from Toronto
Cathy M from Toronto

weed control on lawn

I have dealt with this company for over 20 years and have not been happy for the last 2. I wanted to cancel last year but my husband didn't know and prepaid in Nov. They never bother to come when I call and request a personal consult re a problem with the lawn. They have the person who sprays the lawn come during the weekday when they know you're not home and leave a note suggesting you buy more services to solve the problem. Now I know why my neighbours switched.

Looking for Weed Control pros in Etobicoke?