Nu-Trend Construction

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
101 Caster Ave Woodbridge ON L4L 5Z2
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Vaughan  >  Nu-Trend Construction

Reviews for Nu-Trend Construction

Donna Webber from Old Toronto
Donna Webber from Old Toronto

Kitchen and Basement

Nu-Trend competently did the necessary emergency work when our home sustained water damage. Mike has been our go to person and he has coordinated a crew that so far has done a great job restoring our kitchen and basement. All drywall, painting, carpentry and flooring have been done by friendly, clean, competent individuals. We have been kept informed of when to expect workers and any minor deficiencies so far have been dealt with effectively. Our job is almost done and I expect my rating will be the same once the job concludes but I will update this review once all the work is complete. I am expecting that will be within the next 2 weeks.

Thank you Donna for your wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate the kind words and look forward to helping make your house a home again!

1 review Innisfil, ON

Good work

Nu-Trend came to my house to repair my basement after the sewer backed up. They were quick and super friendly. I really appreciated the open communication through the entire process. Thank you Nu-Trend.

Thank you to whom ever you are :) We appreciate the nice words!

Matt W from Toronto
Matt W from Toronto

Emergency Repair

Recently, we had major water damage to our home caused by faulty plumbing in our 2nd story bathroom tub. Basically, the hot water connection to our tub exploded in the wall and the result of the water damage was major issues to our main floor (kitchen, dining room and living room) and a little damage to our basement -- as the water traveled down the walls.

Upon calling Nu-trend (on a Sunday afternoon), they sent out immediately an emergency plumber and clean up crew. Not only did they do a fantastic job in cleaning up and fixing the plumbing issue; but I continued to use them as the general contractor to fix all the damage to my home. When everything was said and done, we had to replace all the hardwood flooring in our living room/dining room. We had to have the main floor walls repainted. We had to replace cabinets in our kitchen, fix some electrical and a few other things -- all caused by the water damage.

I can't say enough about how pleased we were with the "clean up" crew that Nu-Trend deployed. They were amazing!! I also want to give a big shout out to Manny (General Contractor) and Dave (who worked with our Insurance company) -- they were on the ball, available when we called and generally looked after us.

I recommend highly, if you have an emergency repair -- call Nu-Trend.

Sonia Neves from Toronto
Sonia Neves from Toronto

Basement Restoration

I don’t typically write reviews but in this case I felt compelled to. I recently had a flood in my basement and contacted my insurance company; they in turn referred me to Nu-Trend Construction and I am so happy they did! I have to say as traumatizing and overwhelming the whole flood situation was (especially with a small child in the house!) Nu-Trend made me feel comfortable and at ease with the situation. From the moment they stepped in my house to the moment they finished the job, nothing but exemplary service, workmanship and respect. If anyone has to unfortunately go through anything like I did, I highly, highly recommend Nu-trend Construction. Excellent job guys and thank you!

eric from East Gwillimbury
eric from East Gwillimbury
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Home repairs

Nutrend is quick, courteous and does amazing work. They will work with you to come up with something that works for you and your family. I strongly recommend them. Thank you NTC team!

Thank you Eric.

More about Nu-Trend Construction

Nu-Trend construction is a full service Restoration & Reconstruction Contractor providing services to Toronto and the GTA for commercial, residential & condominimum renters/ owners 24 hours a day 7 days a week: Fire and Water Restoration Commercial and Residential drying Mold and asbestos Remediation Demolition and Reconstruction Environmental Remediation Air ...