663 3rd St W North Vancouver BC V7M 1H1

Reviews for Nova Heating & Sheet Metal Ltd

Dale in West Vancouver
Dale in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Quick and inexpensive repair of Lennox furnace

Furnace stopped working at start of heating season (end of Oct). Nova Heating was able to get to our house and repair same day. My mother-in-law was at the house and commented how friendly repair person was.

I have used them in the past over the last 15 years, with equally positive experiences, for example:

1) they told me how to repair my furnace on my own (replace heat sensor .. pre all the you-tube DIY vids)

2) Came to site and diagnosed hot water tank, and provided tips for DIY furnace and hot water tank operation + maintenance, but then charged nothing and referred job to another company who was more familiar with the brand of hot water tank installed in our house.

Other experiences with other larger firms was much more negative:
1) technician never showing up to site to perform quoted work (over numerous rescheduling efforts) and
2) Replaced water heater company charging for permit that was never taken out (until a week later when I questioned them for a copy of the permit). (red van firm)

Mel W in Langley
Mel W in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Love my New A/C

I recently had a samsung split air conditioner unit installed and I LOVE it. Travis was very professional and quick to resoond to all of my 100 questions and numerous phone calls. ?
I highly recommend the Nova Heating team as I’m extremely satisfied with the customer service and the product.

Catherine Nielsen in Vancouver
Catherine Nielsen in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Gas fireplace

My family has been contracting Darryl's company Nova Heating for years ! Always knowledgeable, helpful and efficient. Travis helped us out recently and clearly these are family traits. Thank you Nova Heating, Catherine Nielsen (nee Hargreaves)

Peter Harris in North Vancouver
Peter Harris in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Installation of New Natural Gas Supply Line, New Furnace and Hot Water Heater plus other plumbing issues

I contracted Nova Heating to carry out the above work at our home in North Vancouver. The installation of all new facilities was carried out by Travis and his assistant efficiently and to original cost estimates. Secondly on detecting issues with our main gas line into the house I again called Nova Heating to remediate. Travis reviewed the issue, recommended remediation and performed the work with our home being back online in less than 24 hours. I would without hesitation recommend Nova Heating for your home heating needs.

Edmund Wu in Toronto
Edmund Wu in Toronto

Air Conditiong

We are very satisfied with the purchase and installation of a central air-conditioning system a couple of days ago. The installation work by Travis and Greg was carried out in a professional manner. Travis showed me how the A/C system would be installed beforehand, how it operates, and how to use the now combined A/C and furnace thermostat. He also answered my various questions clearly. Over the years, Nova Heating has installed for us a new furnace, a new water heater, and now a central A/C system, which speaks for my confidence in them and their reliability. I have no hesitation to recommend Nova Heating to others.

Nick O in North Vancouver
Nick O in North Vancouver

New Furnace

604-988-3922
663 3rd St W
North Vancouver
BC
V7M 1H1

When our old furnace reached the end of its life a friend recommended Nova Heating. Their quote was competitive and their staff was knowledgeable, friendly prompt and efficient. They were the only company I had quotes from who knew about an upcoming Fortis rebate.

Patryk in North vancouver
Patryk in North vancouver
4 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Hot Water Tank

We have done a complete reno at my mom's house and for some reason the hot water tank was not working properly. We called Nova Heating and one of their guys came by the same day, spent about an hour and got it working. We were so happy with how quick it got fixed we even tipped him a bit. Definitely would recommend them to others.

Danielle in North vancouver
Danielle in North vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Repaired hot water heater

Nova heating fixed my hot water heater. They did a wonderful job and I would recommend them to anyone who needed repairs done. They were fast, friendly and inexpensive. I will be using their services if needed and when needed in the future.

More about Nova Heating & Sheet Metal Ltd

We've been making warm friends on the North Shore for over 67 years! We install furnaces, water heaters, fireplaces, air conditioners, and other gas appliances. We also do metal work, duct cleaning, and gas fitting. Please phone us for a free estimate.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in North Vancouver?