Paving Contractors
600 Bowes Road, Unit 35 Concord ON L4K 4A3
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Markham  >  Nortown Paving & Construction Inc  >  Driveway Extension, Paving and Interlock Walkway

Driveway Extension, Paving and Interlock Walkway

905-761-7315
600 Bowes Road, Unit 35
Concord
L4K 4A3

I hired Nortown to re-pave my existing driveway, add an asphalt extension and interlocking to widen the driveway for a second parking spot, and replace the existing walkway with interlock. They responded right away and provided a competitive quote. Marc was very helpful in explaining all stages of the process, suggesting ideas to meet my goals for the project, and answering all my questions. From the excavation to the paving and installation of the interlock, the work was completed professionally and the crew did a great job cleaning up the site too. I am very pleased with the end result, which has improved the overall look of my property. I have had a number of neighbours stop by to comment on the quality of the work as well. Thanks Nortown for a fantastic job!

It was great working with you as well, your property looks beautiful and we are glad everything worked out with the wood wall

Nortown Paving & Team

Previous versions of this review:

Driveway Extension, Paving and Interlock Walkway