Nortown Moving & Storage

vivm2b
vivm2b
1 review Windsor, ON

Moving

I and other members of my family have used Nortown Movers many times to move us within the GTA and to other cities. Total professionalism and care of my furniture. They are respectful and a pleasure to work with during the stressing event of moving. I will definitely use their services in the future and highly recommend them.

It is such blessing to have good clients like you and thank you for you business.

Corina
Corina
1 review Ottawa, ON

Move from Toronto to ottawa

They did a greqt job , were great with my parents were great and careful with carpet and funiture , would use them again

Thank you so much.
My best to your parents. They are very kind.

raha
raha
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Moving

I’m very satisfied with Nortown moving company. I have several, very good experiences of moving with this company and they are the only company I will always call for me and my family’s moving.
Their people are very nice and they care about you and your move.

That's so nice of you. Thank you .

raj
raj

Moving services

Friendly, reliable and competitive. Have used them several times over the past several years, and Nortown has consistently met these expectations.

It is always pleasure working for you and the rest of your family.

Maria from Markham
Maria from Markham

Moving

I've used Nortown for my last 3 moves and have been extremely satisfied each time. They arrive early, work quickly and carefully and are very reasonably priced. I'd highly recommend Nortown for your next move.

Thank you Maria for your kind words and your ongoing business.

Eddie M from Richmond Hill
Eddie M from Richmond Hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

moving from house to condo

I needed a reliable and trusting moving company to move me from a house to a condo. And Nortown did the job. I hired movers in the past that were horrible and hated their job, but Nortown was the exact opposite. They were polite, professional and did an awesome job moving my belongings. I always recommend Nortown for anyones moving needs and their prices are reasonable too. 10 out of 10 you guys!!!!!

Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet customer needs in moving business .
We appreciate your complement , and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.
Thanks again, for your business.

steve in Newmarket
steve in Newmarket
3 reviews NEWMARKET, ON

House Move

We moved from Toronto to Newmarket in 2001. Even though it was a little farther than they normally go, they charged us the cheaper price and did a great job. Great customer service.

Thank you Steve. I hope everything has been well.

Carlo in Newmarket
Carlo in Newmarket
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

Double move

We have moved a few times over the past 3 years and had items at both my parent's house and my in-laws which are 40 minutes apart. Nortown accomodated our move on a holiday weekend, grabbing our stuff from both locations all at a fair price and they didn't slack to gobble up time (and money).

Previously, we had movers that were either built but didn't know what they were doing or they did know what they were doing but scrawny. Once I saw that these movers truly knew what they were doing and both movers were built, I was able to relax.

I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Thank you Carlo for your review and hope we do business again.

Judy Moore in Richmond hill
Judy Moore in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Excellent

Nortown Movers has a very well reputation amongst my friends and therefore we tried them and greatful for their recomendation. Bill called me two days prior to our moving day and the confirmatiom was a good start. When the movers showed up on time and the good service was performed I felt obligated to send this note. I had another slightly cheaper hourly rate but I feel every dime was worth it as not every companey keep their promises . I would recommend them highly to every one..
Judy

Thank you Judy for taking the time to write your review and appreciate the endorsement.

More about Nortown Moving & Storage

Nortown Movers will save you time and money. We offer local and long distance moving services for homes, apartments & offices. We do weekly consolidated trips to Montreal, Vancouver & Florida. Our discounts include seniors and mid-month discounts as well as providing no obligation estimates. We have heated storage facilities …
***
Just a few things you should know about us:
We have been in business since 1988
We provide Residential and Commercial relocations plus storage facilities on our premises.
We provide in-house estimates, if requested at no charge and under no obligation.
We will pack your contents as required.
Boxes and Packaging materials are available
Free wardrobe boxes to use
No job is too large or too small
We offer last minute and short notice moves
Ask about our mid-month discounts
We provide an honest appraisal of your needs
No hidden charges on top of any price quoted

We do not sub-contract to or from any other moving firms. You can be sure when you hire Nortown, it is Nortown you are dealing with from start to finish.
***
We are the #1 movers serving Richmond Hill & the surrounding area because we offer courteous, professional help when you require any assistance with your moving needs.
***
Call, fax or e-mail, friendly information is our specialty. We will gladly discuss your total moving needs and are committed to making it an easy and stress free experience. Nortown Movers Your Best choice in Residential and Commercial moving in the GTA.