95 East Beaver Creek Rd Richmond Hill ON L4B 1L4

Reviews for Northland Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Very clean and professional

As a builder with 30 years experience i've worked with many contractors and I must say Paul is my favorite.He finishes the job on time and professionally. Recently, he installed 2 furnaces, 2 a/c units and ductwork in my new house and I was extremely happy with his work. if there are any issues with his work he immediately takes cares of it.

Razor in North York
Razor in North York

Keeprite furnace

I had Paul install a furnace in an addition in my house and also one in my existing house . To start with I had on ongoing gas leak from the uinion he installed and called him . And oh yeah he does come back but has to continually come even as I insisted there was a leak he kept saying he didn’t smell anything . Called him 3 or more times , nothing was recified until my neighbor who was used to do Hvac came over and found the leak right away , at the junction ,that Paul installed when he hooked up the furnace originally months prior . Now I find out from another gas guy that the furnace Paul installed in the addition in 2015 was manufactured in 2011 had been sitting around for 4 years and now I needed a gas valve and it was out of warranty for that Part . He convinced me that he would give me free service for a year so I would not bother putting in for the rebate , which if I had of , I would have discovered the furnace wasn’t new and 4 years old . Terrible service calling him for the Last 2 weeks and no answer or no call backs ,

G in Thornhill
G in Thornhill
3 reviews THORNHILL, ON

AC and Furnace

Paul replaced the A-coil in central air plus did a complete furnace replacement. Furnace was pretty expensive and there was a short in the wiring which baffled Paul for a while. Nevertheless he was willing to come back again and again until he finally found the problem and got it to work. Props to him for standing by his work, but the cost was not cheap.

Richmond Hill in Richmond hill
Richmond Hill in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

repair service Furnace

905-882-7990
95 East Beaver Creek Rd
Richmond Hill
L4B 1L4

Came in to replace flame ignitor as it was broken. Replaced ignitor and flame sensor after tearing apart the furnace for 2hours, Replaced with used parts from a different furnace, but furnace did work again (I wasn't happy with used parts from other furnace). The next day the furnace stopped working, I called company and was told they would come back and see what else they could fix and try.

Marilyn in Richmond Hill
Marilyn in Richmond Hill
4 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

change for a new furnace

Paul was on time, will check on the functioning of the appliance even after the installation, he always tried to satisfy the customer, he is right there when asked to check on something. He gave flexibility in payments.