North Shore Eavestroughing

Reviews for North Shore Eavestroughing

Neil
Neil

Eavestrough

Met Laura at site and received a very fair and prompt estimate with options.
Crew arrived on schedule were able to repair the existing eavestrough, clean and install leaf guard.
I was very impressed that instead of going ahead and replacing everything (which had been approved) they called and said it wasn't necessary, doing the job for a much lower cost.

Thank you for this review, Neil. I enjoyed meeting you and providing the original quote. It's great that Nick was able to save you some money. We were very pleased to work with you. Laura

Thomas Alexakis from Toronto
Thomas Alexakis from Toronto

replacement of eavestroughs and downspouts

After a recent rainstorm with very high winds, my eavestroughs were damaged. The eaves were also old and leaking at a few seams.
The whole process from the estimate to the completion of the project was done in a professional and prompt manner. The crew was efficient in the removal and clean up of all the old material. The installation of the new eavestroughs was done exactly as I requested.
Overall I was very satisfied with the service.

We are eavestrough specialists and very glad that you found our work professional and efficient. Thank you, Thomas!

Homewood in Toronto
Homewood in Toronto

Eavestrough

North Shore was very professional. They did a quote fairly quickly and did a great job. I am very pleased with the work this company did and they were very reliable and dependable. The quote did not change and the did the work in a timely fashion.

Regards Homewood

Thank you for this review. We replaced all eaves installed with AluRex TRex leaf guard as well as replacing the downpipes. The only change we made was to make the downpipe at the rear longer to be sure that the water does't flow back toward your home and get into the foundation.

Alan in North Toronto
Alan in North Toronto

No Surpsises

North Shore did my eaves a few years back. They did a good job for a fair price so when I decided to get a leaf guard type of system I thought of them. First, I researched their product to verify that they sold a quality product. Next I called. Laura, always efficient, told me she'd get me an estimate quickly as they had my home's measurements on file. The estimate quickly arrived via email. The price seemed fair so I emailed back and was told I'd get a date pretty soon. Pretty quickly another email arrived with a proposed date for the work to be done. The date and time was agreed upon. Two polite workers arrived and did the work efficiently. We have two roofs and I could observe the work being done above our garage. Peering though curtains I could see how carefully the job was being undertaken. No corners were cut. At the two hour mark the job was complete. No mess. Everything cleaned up. This is exactly what we should get when we order work. Efficient, competent, clean, timely, polite service with no surprises.

Hi Alan, Thank you for this great explanation of your experience with North Shore Eavestroughing. This is what we aim for with all our clients. I also wish to thank you for recommending us to other people. I know we have satisfactorily completed a job for at least one person you recommended us to.

karen in Toronto
karen in Toronto

Replace eaves and repair

Prompt, efficient, clean and polite. I cannot give them five stars as I have not experienced heavy rain yet. Highly recommend. Not the cheapest, but professional and worth it, with warranty and peace of mind.

Hi Karen, Thank you for this review. Often the cheapest price is not the best. If a job is done poorly you may need lots of repairs. We strive to do it well in the first place and back it up with a great warranty. Now that a few weeks and a few heavy rain storms have gone by, I would love to hear how you feel about the installation at this time.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Eavestrough Replacement

North Shore Eavestroughing provided the best price quotation (out of three quotes received) and did excellent work. They scheduled the work to suit us and the weather and did exactly what they said they would do. The technician carefully explained the removal and installation and addressed any concerns and issues with old eavestrough leaks and overflow issues. They removed all old eavestrough and support nails etc. Our installation included the leaf guard product, which is highly recommended. I have no hesitation in recommending North Shore Eavestrough to perform this work and very happy with the work and service.

James, thank you for the great review! We do recommend the leaf guard to most people. It really reduces the need to get eaves and downspouts cleaned as well as making the eavestroughs stronger. In fact the eaves are so strong, that we installation comes with a 20 yr. Labour Warranty and a Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty. Thank you also for understanding when your installation date was moved due to weather. Laura

Jo from Scarborough
Jo from Scarborough

Excellent customer service - Gutter/eaves troughs replacement

After consulting several roofing companies, I decided to choose North Shore. Laura is very accommodating in my request to get an estimate on how much it will cost to replace the gutter/eaves troughs as well as put leaf guards. The quote provided is detailed, straight forward and even included suggestion in the proper placement of my downspout. Nick and Erick who did the work are very professional, thorough and I would say expert in their fields. They worked quickly, quietly and even made sure that everything is cleaned up before they left. I am totally satisfied with the work and confident that my roof is in an excellent condition. I will highly recommend this company to anyone!

Jo, thank you for this great review. I am glad that we were able to get the downspout off the driveway, to avoid an icy situation in the winter. We aim to give high quality service from beginning to end and are still available after that, should an issue arise. Laura

AW in Toronto
AW in Toronto

Eavestrough replacement

This is a wonderful company! We had a complete replacement with new eavestroughs with leaf guards, as well as all new downspouts and Y-diverters. We were extremely pleased from start to finish. We dealt with Nick and Erick and Laura. They were very prompt and polite and very personable too. They came up with very thoughtful solutions to a lot of problems that had been causing issues for years, including even some unrelated to eavestroughs. We are very grateful and would definitely highly recommend this company!

Thank you AW, You had some drainage issues that we were happy to help with. We also supplied and install a "Y" diverter to go with installed your rain barrel. It was our pleasure to work with you. Laura

Eavestroughing and siding

North Shore quote was the lowest and the job was completed in less than one month. The job was completed in a neat and a tide time. Very satisfied customer

Thank you for your review. We are not always the lowest price but we provide a very high quality of service, tidy up at the end of the day and honour our warranties. Laura

Laura
Laura

New Eaves troughs with Leaf Guard

Outstanding service. Nick and Eric were punctual, neat, courteous, meticulous and efficient. The final result is beautiful. I highly recommend North Shore Eavestroughing, in fact, I already have! Laura, in the office was great for information. Thanks to a great team of professionals. My highest commendations for a job well done.

Thank you for spreading the word! Laura

More about North Shore Eavestroughing

North Shore Eavestroughing has been in business for 20 Years under the same business name! Our experience and expertise has earned us an excellent reputation for quality and professionalism. Due to the sheer size of the GTA and the location of our company we have restrictions on how far we ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Charlottetown?