Norris Roofing

Reviews for Norris Roofing

Tim C.
Tim C.

Flat Roof Replacement

I had to replace a 20+ year-old flat roof and eavestroughs. The job was on time and on budget. The guys showed up on time and put in a full day. Really good and really friendly. Even my dog liked them. I would highly recommend to any of my friends.

Rob in Richmond Hill
Rob in Richmond Hill

Roofer with integrity

Rob helped us problem-solve and fix a puzzling leak that had been causing mold and water damage for years in our basement and main floor. He really came through for us by helping us do what was necessary to fix the problem at a reasonable cost. Thanks Rob.

WALTER in Scarborough
WALTER in Scarborough

Excellent service and after sale service

We are extremely happy with the job done and the promptness and quality of the service. A few years later, last winter, we noticed some leakage. Rob and his crew climbed up the roof that was loaded with ice, identified the problem and told us they would fix it. Inspite of COVID restrictions, a couple of weeks ago, the crew came to our house and reshingled the portion to solve the problem. I did not expect such good after sale service but got it. I am very happy with the response to the issue and that we chose Norris Roofing and will recommend them to anyone.
Walter

Catherine
Catherine

Roof installation

Robert (son) was very helpful in explaining the work to be done. However, I made the mistake of leaving the house for a good part of the day. When I returned i noticed a small vase on the floor of my fayer that had fallen off a scounce. This caused $1900.00 damage to a $3000.00 side table. (The table is an art piece from Sorrento, Italy.) I was offere a $350.00 discount which I accepted. The reason for this is that a load of shingles were dropped on the roof, causing a lot of vibration. In speaking to the owner, he said that he did not know how this could be prevented. (To me it was simple. Ask the roofers to lower the weight, rather than drop it.).. Or tell homeowner to remove anything from shelves that could be displaced due to the vibration of dropping shingle loads. Please do so if hiring a roofing company and it is better to be present or at leasgt drop by to check on the work. I was dissapointed that roofing debris was found in the gutters of the eavestrough.

Colin in Toronto
Colin in Toronto

New Roof (East York)

Jon and crew did our roof this spring. Very friendly, knowledgeable and clean. Did a great job right the first time (no leaks!) Roof looks great, we would recommend Norris roofing.

Jacqueline in Scarborough
Jacqueline in Scarborough

Home and Garage Roof

We had our house and garage completed with shingles a year ago a lovely Blue colour, work was clean, tidy, well organized, the gentlemen were polite, efficient and knowledgeable. During our last major wind storm, one shingle went flying. Phoned them they immediately came out and repaired the issue. Hard working knowledgeable, courteous and energetic guys. Very pleased and happy with the Roof and Garage. Thanks to Rob and his team of men. Excellent Work Completed, Great Guys, clean up very well, would highly recommend them 100 percent, as we were recommended to get them and are very pleased we did.

Carolyn T. from Toronto
Carolyn T. from Toronto

Quality Customer Service

Our roof and eaves troughs were way overdue for an upgrade. Rob Jr was polite, straightforward and honest. Norris roofing pricing was competitive and they went above and beyond our expectations. Previously we had concerns about leak issues between the siding and walls of the house and eaves trough drainage but Rob Jr addressed everything and made sure we were happy. My neighbors were so impressed with our beautiful new roof, speedy removal and installation that they have been asking for their number ever since! My only complaint is now all the doors and windows have to be replaced to match the shiny new black roof! Thank you for the great service Norris Roofing!

Roof repair and Gutter cleaning

Friendly, thorough, prompt service with excellent results. They provided sound advice, recommendations and offered fair pricing. I will use their services again and highly recommend them to others. Excellent company!

N Jenkinson from Toronto
N Jenkinson from Toronto

VERY HONEST COMPANY!!

We had leakage happening around the window in one of our upstairs bedrooms. Rob Norris came out to assess the situation and have a look at our roof.
After inspecting the roof, he showed me photos of the roof and said other areas of our roof appeared to be in good shape and, without tearing things up, he couldn't ascertain where the problem was coming from. He could have easily said we needed a new roof, and had us go through a costly repair, but he didn't.
Rob felt the issue was perhaps ice buildup pushing back from the eaves and suggested we keep an eye on it. If the problem persisted , he would come back and have another look.
In spring, when any and all ice was gone, we did realize that the problem was persisting, so we had Rob come back for another look. He quoted us on re-shingling one side of our pitched roof (not the entire roof). Once he tore up shingles, he was able to see a few key areas that were causing our problem.
The repair looks great and we haven't had a problem since. WE found Rob very easy and honest. The work was quick and neat.
As soon as anyone asks for a roofer recommendation, I tell them to contact Norris Roofing.

Ash in Toronto
Ash in Toronto

Norris came in from a strong referral and they stood true to their name. Rob Jr. from Norris Roofing was courteous, responsive and professional. They put new shingles, replaced old vents with new ones and even recommended to add new vents (4) for better ventilation. They cleaned up well and no issues with their work quality. Their crew so super nice and polite, I would recommend Norris to anyone who is looking for the perfect mix of right price point and good workmanship

We are happy that you are satisfied with our quality of work and our crew. We appreciate your review and look forward to being of service to you in the future. Thank you for choosing Norris Roofing.

More about Norris Roofing

Please visit our website at www. norrisroofing. ca. Proudly servicing the Greater Toronto Area for over 20 yrs.
Looking for Roofing pros in Ajax?