NK Movers

Moving & Storage
1110-230 Oak Streeet Toronto ON M5A

Reviews for NK Movers

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

M/K Movers a Cheep Underhand Tactics...

NK Movers
1-800-895-8362
1110-230 Oak Streeet
Toronto
M5A

N /K Mover
I do not recommend this company Please do not use this company.. This Company uses tricky and sneaky tact tactics.. All they want is your money..and they there good at it.
I should have used All Canada Movers… Great Reviews..
Here is my store.
Received an estimate or quote, the company quotes you at the minimum so the quote looks lower hoping you book with them.
They charge clients 6 hours moving time , 1 hour and a ½ in traveling time … total 8 hours 124.99 per hour , standard quote . Traveling time is from office to your home and return…. As well as a kilometer charge of 72 cents per kilometer quote should 45k N/K claims this moving from house to house and wear and tear on the truck….. . That double dipping ….The house I moved into was .08 kilometer away . down the street . I was charged 104 kilometers estimate showed 40K cheap underhanded tactics to get more money out of you and there trucks look like they are falling apart..? wow..
My estimate was. $1087.50 …My FINAL BILL WAS $1497.62 plus the $100.00 deposit which was never credited back to me and they said they would ??? where is? Why won’t they got it back to me ?
They ask you to place a $100 deposit down to book your time .Was told this will be deducted off my total bill…. Guess what it never happened … .. I asked why the 100.00 deposit was not deducted from my final bill N/K movers said its a security deposit to secure they date you book only …Really!!! Another cheap underhanded tactic …….I was advised I could pay with a credit card ( take advantage of my points) but when final bill cam SURPRISE they take cash or email transfer ? another cheep underhanded tactic
They arrived on time with 2 small trucks …I booked 1 large truck. The trucks look and sound like they going to fall apart any minute. At this point I knew I was in trouble.
The movers are unprofessional, rude, worked slow as molasses they ask for water they asked for food they saw you snacking like they asked for some.
They broke many items their packing skills very poor items marked fragile were ignored they took boxed at flipped them sideways pushed jammed to squeeze them in. they waist time work slowly when they get to a big item they stopped and say it won’t fit through the door ?.... And then they leave it right there and walk away ??? for you to figure it out , if they broke something. They would walk …away ..if you noticed it they respond I didn’t do it it was like that ??......
….Really.( my computer deck which I use every day is in 2 pieces and it was like that ? my sons dress was broke and leaned to one side before you got hear the 3 foot scratch on the floor was there all along and I can go on and on … at the end of the day they are unprofessional they have a poor attitude and do not care about you, your property, or belongs,
At the end of 7.5 hours which is what the estimate shoes they stop working. They will not continue until up pay the bill referring to the estimate plus they will add the additional time required to finish the job (this is negotiated with you) .. if you don’t pay they walk away …. Cheap underhanded tactics
**Even after all this I feed the movers bought them lunch. I even tipped them** as courtesy they did put in 8 hour work ?
Lastly when you try to resolve any issues after the fact .. is take days to get a hold on any one .. They are not in … or… they just stepped out. Matthew seems to be the head guy there I think he is only guy there plus there receptionist
I feel like I was extorted and held hostage through this entire process
ANY WAY…I STRONLY RECOMMEND YOU DON NOT USE ……N / K MOVERS …
As I questioned them about the double dipping on the traveling time … and the deposited I was put off told need to check on this need to speck to the agent … as time passed the last response I received from N/K mover is Your file is now closed …REALLY… is closed …just like that..?
Brutal….Brutal….Brutal…. I cannot believe our government allows company like this to take advantage loyal Canadians and why it does not regulate this industry closer.

Great moving company

Great moving company! Very reasonable rates! The movers were very efficient and professional. I am planning to hire them again for my next moving and highly recommend to anyone who is looking for help with moving.

Tamara Topic in Ottawa
Tamara Topic in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

They were very kind and personable

They were very kind and personable. They were also very efficient and extremely hard working. The price and level of service is impossible to beat. Will definitely use for my next move and most definitely would recommend NK Movers

Julia Li in Ottawa
Julia Li in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Highly Satisfied

These guys were so professional, extremely hard working and they knew exactly what the were doing and how to do it. From start to finish, they were polite. I would highly recommend!

Best moving service

From start to finish, I am extremely pleased with the moving service I received from this company. The movers were very nice and worked efficiently to get my move done in the quickest way possible. I will definitely contact them again for my future moving needs.

Mark rhod in Toronto
Mark rhod in Toronto

NK Movers Rock

NK Movers rock! Their pricing was very competitive and they packed up all the stuff very nicely. They prepped well before starting to move which was great. I highly recommend NK Movers if you are looking for a reliable and quality moving company!

Ankaflory in Toronto
Ankaflory in Toronto

Best movers I have ever hired

We have used their service last month. They showed up on time, worked quickly, damaged nothing, and charged me less than the initial quote as they managed to finish the move earlier than the scheduled time. Great experience, highly recommend!

Mcamber89 in Old Toronto
Mcamber89 in Old Toronto

Thanks for a great move

This was one of the best moving experiences I have had. The moving crew was on time, courteous, and did not damage any of our stuff. The job was done well for what I was quoted. I was very pleased with the overall experience. I have already recommended NK Movers to several friends & associates.

They worked very hard and moved quickly

Our company hired NK Movers to help us with our move. Their quotes were quite low and the people we spoke to sounded very competent. Our team sat down with them and chalked up a moving plan so that we could move one department at a time without having anything being left behind. We are very happy with their services and highly recommend them to everyone.

More about NK Movers

NK Movers has been a choice of many Canadians over the past years. Whether the move is local, or international, we are the movers of your choice. Over the years, our methods of providing a quality service has improved. We have now developed a team of experts that work diligently ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Don Mills?