Nk Movers

Reviews for Nk Movers

Steffanie in Toronto
Steffanie in Toronto

A big thank you to NK Movers

I had a great experience with the NK Movers. They were polite and helpful. They helped me move all my furniture and electronics carefully. Most of all they were very respectful during the entire process. I will recommend their services and won't hesitate to use them again!

Marcus
Marcus

The Company is amazing

Hey everyone I just wanted to say that I will refer this company any day...The Company is amazing. The team are outstanding.... they give you the best full service... Thanks Nk Movers.. you guys are awesome!

Sabiya in Ottawa
Sabiya in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We were very impressed with everyone

Used NK Movers with their affiliate Matthew's Transporting group to move my mom from Saskatoon to Mississauga. The whole process was seamless. We were very impressed with everyone that was involved from the packing up stage to the delivery of her things. Highly recommend.

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

A wonderful experience

A wonderful experience, from the head office to the Movers who went above and beyond for our family. We have zero complaints about the service. Thank you so much. .We highly recommend NK Movers!

Rosie Oliver in Ottawa
Rosie Oliver in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

These guys helped me, and everything about it was professional and top notch

These guys helped me, and everything about it was professional and top notch. Very easy to make reservation, very clear instructions over the phone and email. They wrapped most everything and moved quickly into storage. I tipped the movers, I like to tip if I feel good service, and I did feel it was.

Emma Bailey in Ottawa
Emma Bailey in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

They are super nice and efficient

These guys were awesome. The quote was exactly what I expected, They are super nice and efficient. They wrapped my large furniture to keep it protected which I never would have done had I moved myself. They got all of the stuff very neatly organized in my storage unit and start to finish took 4 hours. Will be calling next time I move for sure.

Katie Holmes in Ottawa
Katie Holmes in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Finding good moving help is so tough these days

Unloading went smoothly and everything was set up completely. All the trash and materials were removed and the whole job cost much less than the estimated maximum. NK MOVERS 's people are always friendly and communicate well and professionalism and quality of services.

More about Nk Movers

NK Movers has been a choice of many Canadians over the past years. Whether the move is local, or international, we are the movers of your choice. Over the years, our methods of providing a quality service has improved. We have now developed a team of experts that work diligently ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Don Mills?