NK Movers

Reviews for NK Movers

Brian Cole in Orillia
Brian Cole in Orillia

Short notice to NK to help us move. AMAZING COMPANY

These guys were amazing. I gave them only a days notice to get help moving. All other big movers were closed yet NK went out of their way to get us moved. Their guys know what they are doing, they are careful with our furniture and really work hard. Thank you again for all the help.

Brian Cole

Tonya in Mississauga
Tonya in Mississauga

BEWARE

Booked the moving date, the worked Nikee followed up on many occasions, I thought they were going to be on point. The date of the move, they didn't show up and said they called to advise but did not. Michael the owner had no resolution and suggested moving to the next day. I had to find a new mover that thankfully showed up in 40 mins and saved the day. DO NOT USE THIS MOVING COMPANY, completely unprofessional. They did not even offer to cover anything.

Konstantine in Toronto
Konstantine in Toronto

moving my apartment.

great company. did a good job relocating me. very fast crew, would use them again in the future. was a little worried about movers, i actually wanted to move myself. glad i hired this company .

Harry  in Toronto
Harry in Toronto

impressive movers

great company, i would definitely use them again. moved me from a one bedroom basement apartment downtown toronto. Everything went well, no scratches. Mike is a nice dude, strong guy also. move was completed under three hours, very impressed.

Peter in Ajax
Peter in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Moved a room office

I really like this team. They did a great job relocating my home. Would definitely use syed and his team again. worked really fast and hard. They got stuck im traffic, thats probably my only concern regarding the timing.
will use them again in the future.

Ana in Old Toronto
Ana in Old Toronto

Do not hire this company

We recently hired NK Movers and it was by far the most stressful decision we have ever made.

If your thinking of hiring a moving company do not trust them. Matthew( not sure if is the manager or sales person) went to our house, gave us an estimate quote. He said items would be properly wrapped and handled with care. However the opposite happened.

Three guys ( very young and visible inexperienced) showed up at our door with a rented truck ( from discount), no uniform, no boxes, only a few blankets.

To begin with they overcharged us.
Damaged my dining table with scratches because it was not covered.
They hit their truck in my neighbors basketball net. Because they went above the lawn instead of parking in the driveway.
Scratched my living room floor because they’re pushing the sofa instead of carrying.

Do yourself a favor and rent a truck and pay some guys to do the job instead of hiring such a non professional company.
Since the day of the moving I’ve been calling, emailing the company and there’s no resolution.

they even charge you for material however they don’t

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

great movers in my opinon.

liked the work they did. promised i would post a review because they really impressed me. Peter did a great job taking the details of my home and estimating accurately. i am not moving again for a long time, but if i was, id definitely be using there gentle men. Great work.

fally in Toronto
fally in Toronto
1 review Kelowna, BC

delivering a bed unit

it wasn't much to be relocated but i really like the way they handled and wrapped the bed.
good and polite staff.
moved the items from brampton to toronto.
overall got good work.

Toronto Music in Toronto
Toronto Music in Toronto

moved my record studio.

they guys moved my recording studio.
really did a good job.
like the way they handles all my equipment, especially the piano.
moving again in 6 months, already booked them for that move.
Joshua the driver was a great guy, very polite and new how to handle the crew. Also reasonable in pricing, not too expensive.
i did not have to lift a finger.

Thanks you very much for the kind words.
it means a lot to us.
we would be more than happy to accommodate your upcoming relocation.
we will continue to ensure you have the best service every time you come to our company.
looking forward to hearing from you.

mitchelle in Toronto
mitchelle in Toronto

i really like these guys

i really like these guys, definitely worth the cost.
showed up on time, everything was done in the time they estimated.
also i need to stated that i booked these guys at the last minute after another mover cancelled on me. great work.

Hi Mitchelle,
at NK We make sure all our clients are taken care of, even if its at the last minute.
we thank you and hope to work with you again in the future.

More about NK Movers

NK Movers has been a choice of many Canadians over the past years. Whether the move is local, or international, we are the movers of your choice. Over the years, our methods of providing a quality service has improved. We have now developed a team of experts that work diligently ...