Nk Movers

1110-230 Oak Streeet Toronto ON M5A

Reviews for Nk Movers

Private User reviews Petawawa, ON

Moving

The NK Movers Team have been lovely to work with from the onset of reaching out for a quote all the way to the shipment of my items. They have been insightful and responsive all the way through. I also felt the quoted price was very fair compared to competitors!

Subhakanta in Toronto
Subhakanta in Toronto

BEWARE OF THIS Company and READ the REVIEW carefully

BEWARE OF THIS Company. They are group of people systematically charge double or triple and damage your items and properties. I did a move with them and regret why did I do that. The situation was so bad that I had to call 911 to get police for my help.

NEVER USE their service. Read all reviews with 0 ratings here or on yelp or Google. They are all real about this company. Stay away from them.

Smith in Woodstock
Smith in Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, ON

Moving

I moved from Kitchener to pickering on last week and used NK Movers Inc.
I was in contact with Akshat who assured and explained me the move charges. Our move went over by 2 hours and i was charged only the hourly rate as promised. The guys that came were very professional and clean.
Happy with the job.

Bobby from Don Mills
Bobby from Don Mills

Painful Move

Akshat assured me that the move will be very good and he would be available on the day of the move. As soon as I had my first problem and tried to contact him. He emailed me back saying it was his off day and to call his office. Akshat also assured me not to trust the poor reviews on Google as they were for a different location for NK Movers, not his location. All of this is false. There is only one NK Movers and Akshat is part of the problem.
Akshat told me that based on the size of my 5 bedroom house, he would get an appropriate size truck and number of movers to get the job done. He said I could pay for additional movers if i wanted the process to go quicker than the estimated 6 hours of time.
Well, firstly, the movers showed up 45 mins late since they forgot to bring the wardrobe boxes that was part of my estimate. I was told by Akshat that they would wrap all my furniture in shrink wrap and moving blankets. None of that was happening. After I brought this up with the movers, they said that this is not how they normally do things. However, they assured me that they will now start to do this after I noted damage on my night table. Well after about a few minutes, they stopped wrapping my furniture as they said they were running out of wrap. I had to send my wife out to get some shrink wrap for them. The truck that they brought was too small and they said that they were not going to make a second trip as it would take too long.
They will give you a waiver on the day of the move which esentially puts them in a positiion of no responsiblity for any damages. When I said that this should have been presented to me before the move so I could make an informed decision, I got a blank stare. After I told them that I would not sign it, they said they would then not release my contents at my new location.
In the end, I had to hire another mover to come on the following day to move my remaining items.

Natasa Alson
Natasa Alson
1 review Ottawa, ON

Thanks to your team for a very successful move today

Thanks to your team for a very successful move today. The guys were on time and did an excellent job of caring for the furniture. I thank you for your prompt attention and for handling the move well with all the logistics involved.

Letizia in Toronto
Letizia in Toronto

I highly recommend them to everyone!

I was very impressed with our movers and their professionalism. They arrived on time ready to go and did a great job. We moved from a 3 bedroom house with lots of furniture, nothing was damaged in the slightest. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Dmitry in Toronto
Dmitry in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Advised not to pack the TV, then broke it without compensation

NK Movers were hired to help with moving to another home. When packing they said there was no need to pack the 55" TV in the original box. They packed it by themselves and the screen turned out to be heavily cracked upon arrival. NK Movers did not pay any compensation even though admitted the problem. Additionally, they arrived late but didn't record the time of start and end, so their charges can not be verified. The worst experience we've had ever

William in Cambridge
William in Cambridge

Moving

Outstanding customer service from start to finish. The quote was accurate and everything was picked up and delivered as such. Thanks for making the move for us simple, easy, and successful. Would highly recommend it and would use it again

Praveen in Toronto
Praveen in Toronto

NEGATIVE: BEWARE VERY POOR SERVICE

I ordered a moving service from NK movers in July 2020. Overall, I think they did an extremely sloppy service. Personally I am DOUBTFUL of most of the 10/10 reviews!

The customer service agent was very polite when getting the deal from me - because they needed business. They artificially quoted low so that they can get you in the loop - by removing some components and adding them during final payment. Please be CAREFUL!

On the day of moving, I found the movers very rude. When I suggested them to be careful with their furniture, their response was "I am doing this for 10 years, I know it!". Is this what you expect from a professional moving company???

During the mover, they broke my glass mirror and kept my bed frame in front of my new apartment elevator and left the scene (yes!). Trust me, then I had to disassemble them to take it to my new apartment. The worst part is they were arguing between themselves and I intervened to settle the issue. The whole purpose of going to movers is that you want to give the responsibility and relax. Howver, going to NK movers gave me a nightmare and embarassmen in front of my neighbours. When I complained their poor service to their management, surprisingly, they were callous and did not even apologize for this poor service. Neither they were ready to reduce the cost for such a sloopy service. Rather, they were focussed on the pending amount to be paid.

EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE - I WILL NEVER GO HERE IN MY LIFE!
God bless the company! (The two stars are because of my empathy, don't mistake it for the service)

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Do not use

Do not use nk. They arrived late and then unloaded their truck and left everything in the back yard and driveway piled in a haphazard way. When I called customer service their drivers did not tell the truth, and the "operations manager" was uncooperative, very unprofessional, would not attempt to resolve the problems and when given the facts attempted to tell the person he insisted be on the phone that they were not telling the truth.
Never ever use this company. They even tried to charge us for supplies that they obviously never used as some items arrived broken

More about Nk Movers

NK Movers has been a choice of many Canadians over the past years. Whether the move is local, or international, we are the movers of your choice. Over the years, our methods of providing a quality service has improved. We have now developed a team of experts that work diligently ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Don Mills?