Nissena Paving & Interlock

Reviews for Nissena Paving & Interlock

B MOFFAT from Unionville
B MOFFAT from Unionville

OLD DRIVEWAY NOW A NEW ONE

Nissena Paving did my driveway 19 years ago. I did not hesitate in giving the owner , Diego , a call to do a new paving on my driveway.
He is personable, knowledgeable and runs a well organized crew that completes the work with excellent results and unbelievable efficiency. I would strongly suggest that anyone should get an estimate from him and appreciate why he has been in the paving business for over 20 + years . He uses good quality in his materials
and has the proper equipment to complete the job.

Thank you for your kind review, and thank you for remembering Nissena paving after 20 years. My absolute favourite jobs are our repeat customers. Working for you felt more like visiting an old friend than doing another project.

Thanks again for your business

AMehr in Toronto
AMehr in Toronto

No communication regarding my driveway's cracks

I had my driveway done by Nissena on september 8th 2016. The driveway is guaranteed for 12 months as per our contract and by 10 months there were already cracks forming everywhere. I tried calling nissena for months, left voicemails, and even sent fax and they replied to none of them. I am still waiting for a response.

I am Sorry for your frustration. It was nice meeting with you last week, I hope that we can resolve your concern. I do believe that the downspout on the south side of garage that drains directly underneath driveway is causing washout and subsoil deterioration. However my employees will be around soon to burn hairline cracks and we will continue to monitor the driveway.
Diego Ilardo

Mike in Richmond Hill
Mike in Richmond Hill
9 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

Driveway repaving

Our old driveway was a mess since the previous owner merely added asphalt on top of the existing driveway which later on started to buckle and separate. We had mulled over the idea that the seam could be patched but ultimately we decided to just repave the entire driveway in 2015.

I was not at home at the time when this was being repaved however I spoke to Diego over the phone and he was happy to answer any questions/concerns. Repaving was much cheaper than interlock, just a few hundred more than what we were quoted by other companies to simply patch and really refreshed the look of house.

Oh and they also found out the previous guy who added the extension paved over a step at the bottom of the porch! everything was re-graded properly :)

Below are the before and after pictures. (The order is screwed up)

We've had this for a year and yes the asphalt stains on the sidewalk go away after some weathering.

Thank you for your kind review, you made a great choice to re-pave instead of patching

Claudia in Markham
Claudia in Markham

Driveway Re-paving

Extremely pleased with the entire project! Diego was quick to call back and provide the estimate. He was a pleasure to deal with, very nice, knowledgeable and accommodating. We cancelled our other estimate appointments immediately as we knew right away we wanted to go with him. The entire crew was great, they did an excellent job - very professional, hard working and efficient - and they left the area spotless when they were done. It was refreshing to have such exceptional customer service and end result. We definitely recommend Nissena Paving!

Thank you for your kind review, you guys were great to work for.

Dundee.Markham
Dundee.Markham

Driveway paved

Overall, the driveway looks great. I'm concerned that the 2 inch packed surface will not hold up, especially at the edge of the driveway near the street. We will see.

Thank you for your review, your driveway should last a very long time.

rballantyne
rballantyne

repaving driveway complete with soldier course

very efficient, professional crew. arrived on time as per schedule. job was very professionally completed to blend in with adjoining walkways.

your job is a great job for us to showcase our work. Thank you for your business,

ouhanson in Markham, Ontario Canada
ouhanson in Markham, Ontario Canada

Driveway Replacement

Nissena Paving was quick to respond to my initial request for a quote through Homestars. Diego gave me great information, advice and a written quote. He kept me informed throughout the project, provided references to other similar projects in my neighbourhood, and did the work as stated. His crew that did the job was fantastic - very hard working and professional. They really cared about what I thought and wanted to ensure I liked the finished product. They were excellent, professional, and efficient. The finished driveway looks great - no stray asphalt anywhere. All my neighbours have stopped by to compliment the work.

Thank you for your business and great communication, when a project goes as smooth as yours, I feel like I have the easiest job on earth, thanks again your too nice.

Daryl
Daryl

Driveway asphalt relayed

Efficient polite and was punctual and lived up to all commitments, overall a great job!

Daryl thank you for your business and your kind review.

Wendy
Wendy

Driveway repaved.

They were on time, very clean and friendly. I will be sure to recommend them.

Thank you for your kind review, I'm glad you gave us your business.

Camila Preuss from Toronto
Camila Preuss from Toronto
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great, affordable service!

Diego did our driveway about 4 years ago. He was responsive, fast, clean and efficient. My driveway was in a very bad condition. He gave me the best estimate out of the 3 companies I asked. I was afraid it wouldn't be a good service for this reason, but decided to take the risk. I'm glad I did! It was great and my driveway is still in great shape, even after 4 years of no maintenance (it's paving, not stone). I've already recommended him to my friends and would hire him again.

Thank you for review. We always appreciate hearing that our clients are happy with the work we have done.

More about Nissena Paving & Interlock

Nissena paving is a residential, commercial, paving contractor. we have been family owned and operated since 1980. We pride ourselves on being reliable and honest. We will treat your home or commercial parking lot as if it were our own.