NewRidge Refinishing Group

Floor Laying & Refinishing
876 Golf Links Road Hamilton ON L9K1M7
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Burlington  >  NewRidge Refinishing Group
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for NewRidge Refinishing Group

SARAH IN BTFD
2 reviews ,

New Ridge flooring refinished my hardwood flooring. I am very happy with the work that was done. Customer service and workmanship was very good. I found New Ridge Flooring on Kijiji. Heath was trustworthy in my home with no supervision. Scott was very helpful scheduling the appointments and answering any questions taht i had.

Very recommended.

Joe Burlington
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I am extremely pleased with the efforts of this company. Besides doing a great job,Heath was respectful of my home and my family, and for a person who does not like "strangers" in my house I felt comfortable with him being there.
The price I paid and the finished product proved to be an exceptional value in a very timely fashion.
I would recommend this company to my close friends and family.

Darryl in Oakville

Not much to say other than absolutely a perfect job! The professionalism of the company was nothing short of perfect and the attention to detail in doing the work was first class.

Greg - West Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I had almost all of the floors refinished in my 100 yr old home and was pleased with the results. Heath's recommendations for staining of certain areas and refinishing of the mix of hardwood and pine plank floors brought out the best in all of the rooms.

Overall, a good job at a fair price.

Lesley in West of Toronto
1 review Brantford, ON

NewRidge Refinishing worked on my upstairs hardwood and I couldn't be happier with the work. Our house looks amazing I was really empressed with the work that went into it. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs their floors refinished.

Lesley

chrism
1 review Como, CO

I had a very good experience dealing with Scott & Heath, the customer service aspect of returning calls and timeline to refnish was excellent. I had one other company come and quote before Newridge and the guy definitely lacked in the customer service aspect and was a little condescending. Heath was the total opposite when he came in to inspect the job and took hos time to provide a lot of advice even before I committed to their service.

Halam Park Co-op
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

We have been using Newridge for approximately one year now and are extremely impressed with work completed in our units which are over 54 years old. Reasonably priced and flexible in time lines that we need to work in when units empty.

tonnic
1 review Caledonia, ON

hardwood floors looked very tired and worn. Now they are sparkling and look great. I received honest useful information, he showed up on time and finished on time. There were no extra costs

Kelly H-D, Brantford, Ontario
1 review Brantford, ON

We purchased a home that our neighbours took very good care of. Unfortunately we just don't like honey oak which the home had throughout - doors, frames, baseboards and of course, the biggest surface, 2/3 of the house itself. Scott was very helpful in helping us come up with the right solution for achieving the look of a deep walnut stain. He recommended Heath stop in and offer his expertise as well. Heath was able to confirm that I could achieve the colour I was looking for and that the finish would be an asset to our plans for redecorating. We also had a small issue with the removal of a half wall and properly matching hardwood in that area for a match with the new stain. Everything turned out wonderful and we have received numerous compliments specifically related to our floor. We do have another home we home someday remove the carpet from and replace it with hardwood and wouldn't hesitate to contact Newridge Finishing to help us out once again.

Job Price

thanks again for the review and choosing our services.

More about NewRidge Refinishing Group

!!!PLEASE SEND ALL EMAILS DIRECTLY TO ESTIMATES@NEWRIDGEREFINISHING.COM. DO NOT MESSAGE US THROUGH THE HOMESTAR'S MESSAGING SYSTEM AS WE HAVE DIFFICULTY RECEIVING THOSE MESSAGES . THANK YOU!!!

Our story is comprised of multiple stories from the craftspeople working at this company. Telling those stories one at a time is complicated compared to sharing the common theme for our interior woodworking business; a love of the craft. At our company we recognized that there is a group of homeowners who value their time as well as the quality of services they need. Our team decided to commit to this niche market because our talents AND our quality of communication are what differentiates this company.

Have you ever had to live out of a hotel for more than a week? The process can really grate on your nerves and become exhausting. We know the feeling because we have been there too, so we work to provide consistent quality without any mistakes that can encumber your time. Read on and we will tell you how we do this.

Evaluating key elements of the refinishing and installation business for more than ten years with our customer surveys and follow up phone calls have proven that clear expectations for timelines, product quality, and workmanship are number one. From the smallest details of how to transition from wood to tile all the way to how to refinish your staircase in a schedule that works with your painter. It takes experience and passion to ensure your job is treated as a complete project.

We have identified and hired the best tradesmen in this area thoroughly. Each person working with this group has been evaluated in person for quality of workmanship by reviewing multiple completed jobs. In addition, we validate references to ensure there are no surprises later.

Newridge Refinishing Group is owned and managed by Scott Newman, a second-generation flooring professional. Growing up in the business means that his management style is well balanced for pairing your needs with the best tradesman in the company for the job. Because of our commitment to the customer, our reputation online is among the best for the southern Ontario region.

Our words are one thing, but we encourage you to check us out for yourself.

If you feel that we are a good fit, then we encourage you to contact us by phone or email. We promise to respond quickly and assess your needs so that we can serve you in a timely manner. Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Services Offered:
Furniture Refinishing & Repair
Stair Builders
Laminate Floor Installation

Specialties:
Hardwood Floor Refinishing, Screen and Coat (aka "Buff and Coat"), Stair Case Refinishing (including treads, risers, railings, spindles and stringers), Stair Case Tread and Riser Installation, Hardwood Repair and Hardwood Installation

Some of the Brands we Use:
Fabulon Urethanes, Torcan Urethanes,Streetshoe Waterbase Urethanes,
Emulsion Urethanes,Bona Products, Minwax Stains, Benjamin Moore Stains, Sherwin Williams Stains, Dura Seal Stains, Pratt & Lambert Stains, Galaxy Sanding Machines

With operations in Hamilton & North Toronto we Serve the following Areas:

Hamilton, Brantford, Burlington, Oakville, Grimsby, Niagara Falls, St. Catherine's, Welland

Most GTA & York Region areas including Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Vaughn, Markham, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Aurora

Durham County including Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa & Brooklin