NewRidge Refinishing Group

Floor Laying & Refinishing
876 Golf Links Road Hamilton ON L9K1M7
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Burlington  >  NewRidge Refinishing Group

Reviews for NewRidge Refinishing Group

Anne in Oakville
Anne in Oakville

Refinishing Hardwood Floors

I listed a house in Toronto for over $1,000,000 and had not seen the condition of the floors in the two upper bedrooms.After finding this company on the site, I called on a Sunday and they responded the same day.One week later, again on a Sunday, they came and did the work on time and well.I have already recommended them to friends and will use them for my own home.

shane in dundas
shane in dundas
1 review Dundas, ON

Hardwood floor refinishing

The guys were ontime, clean, professional and experienced. Great price and exceptional work!! Floors look brand new....all the water spots, fading of color completely gone.Floor shines like glass. Highly recommended!!

thanks again for the review and choosing our services

Joyce & Ron (Hamilton Mountain)
Joyce & Ron (Hamilton Mountain)

Refinished hardwood floors

We recently had our existing 30+ year old oak hardwood floors refinished by NewRidge Refinishing. Firstly I found Scott and Heath to be accommodating and patient. My husband and I found Heath to be extremely knowledgeable regarding his craft and provided helpful suggestions for the work we required. We left our home for one week so Heath could get the job done. "Our floors are absolutely beautiful".

sanding & refinishing floor

Hi Scott,

I really appreciate for your team's excellent job that has done on my old floor. I will recommand your company when some of my friends ask for.

Cheers,

Mike T in Burlington
Mike T in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hardwood Floor Refinishing

Newridge did an excellent job refinishing my living room and family room hardwood floors. Every step - from initial contact to completion of project was done professionally. I will be calling them again soon to refinish my upper level.

INVERNESS
INVERNESS
1 review Paris, ON

HARDWOOD FLOORS REFINISHED

I SHOPPED AROUND TO HAVE MY FLOORS REFINISHED AND ALL THE CONTRACTORS
I TALKED TO WERE ALL THE SAME I NEEDED THE JOB DONE WITHIN 3 WEEKS AND FOR A REASONABLE PRICE NO ONE COULD HELP UNTIL I FOUND NEWRIDGE REFINISHING THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL QUALITY WORK AND A GREAT PRICE AND I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN.

Maureen in West Hamilton
Maureen in West Hamilton

Sand and refinish 3 floors in a 100 yr old home

We felt at ease leaving the key with Heath to complete this project.
He and his associate did a wonderful job of sanding and refinishing our old oak floors. Our third floor had a douglas fir subfloor that they refinished as well and it looks spectacular. We have had many compliments about how they look. It will definitely increase the value of the house because of how beautiful the floors look now. We would recommend Newridge without question to anyone looking to refinish their hardwood.

Marc in Greeningdon
Marc in Greeningdon
1 review Hamilton, ON

Refinished and added new hardwood complete first floor

Quoted a fair price with a good idea for a custom design. The end result was a beautifully refinished floor and a matching new custom design in the dining room. He's a pretty busy guy so finding times to complete the project was tough but there is a reason he's busy... because he's great.

LS in Niagara
LS in Niagara
2 reviews Fonthill, ON

Refinish 100+ yr old floor in tv room

I contacted NewRidge to obtain an estimate on refinishing an old floor that had been covered with carpet. Underneath was 100+ yr old Douglas Fir, with paint splatter and areas of old glue. I received a response very quickly and was provided with a detailed questionnaire to fill out. I sent in some photos to help with the estimate. I was very happy with the estimate and booked my appointment. On that day, Heath arrived in good time and got right to work. He was a wealth of information on flooring in very old houses, which was extremely interesting. Since I had ripped out the carpet and underpad, there was a 1/2" gap under the baseboards, so he and I went to purchase the right trim to cover over the gap. Heath took great care in installing this trim and it looks wonderful. The sanding job was practically dust-free, I was amazed. He vacuumed up what little dust there was. The rest of the work went smoothly and Heath helped me put up plastic sheets over the 2 doorways to keep my cats out. I will certainly be using the services of NewRidge again for other rooms in the house. Clean, courteous, trustworthy and with real expertise about old houses, I give NewRidge the highest recommendation!

Janice in Hamilton
Janice in Hamilton

Refinishing hardwood flooring

Carpet was removed in a bedroom and the original hardwood floor underneath was refinished to match the rest of the rooms. The colour match was great and the flooring looks new again.

More about NewRidge Refinishing Group

!!!PLEASE SEND ALL EMAILS DIRECTLY TO ESTIMATES@NEWRIDGEREFINISHING.COM. DO NOT MESSAGE US THROUGH THE HOMESTAR'S MESSAGING SYSTEM AS WE HAVE DIFFICULTY RECEIVING THOSE MESSAGES . THANK YOU!!!

Our story is comprised of multiple stories from the craftspeople working at this company. Telling those stories one at a time is complicated compared to sharing the common theme for our interior woodworking business; a love of the craft. At our company we recognized that there is a group of homeowners who value their time as well as the quality of services they need. Our team decided to commit to this niche market because our talents AND our quality of communication are what differentiates this company.

Have you ever had to live out of a hotel for more than a week? The process can really grate on your nerves and become exhausting. We know the feeling because we have been there too, so we work to provide consistent quality without any mistakes that can encumber your time. Read on and we will tell you how we do this.

Evaluating key elements of the refinishing and installation business for more than ten years with our customer surveys and follow up phone calls have proven that clear expectations for timelines, product quality, and workmanship are number one. From the smallest details of how to transition from wood to tile all the way to how to refinish your staircase in a schedule that works with your painter. It takes experience and passion to ensure your job is treated as a complete project.

We have identified and hired the best tradesmen in this area thoroughly. Each person working with this group has been evaluated in person for quality of workmanship by reviewing multiple completed jobs. In addition, we validate references to ensure there are no surprises later.

Newridge Refinishing Group is owned and managed by Scott Newman, a second-generation flooring professional. Growing up in the business means that his management style is well balanced for pairing your needs with the best tradesman in the company for the job. Because of our commitment to the customer, our reputation online is among the best for the southern Ontario region.

Our words are one thing, but we encourage you to check us out for yourself.

If you feel that we are a good fit, then we encourage you to contact us by phone or email. We promise to respond quickly and assess your needs so that we can serve you in a timely manner. Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Services Offered:
Furniture Refinishing & Repair
Stair Builders
Laminate Floor Installation

Specialties:
Hardwood Floor Refinishing, Screen and Coat (aka "Buff and Coat"), Stair Case Refinishing (including treads, risers, railings, spindles and stringers), Stair Case Tread and Riser Installation, Hardwood Repair and Hardwood Installation

Some of the Brands we Use:
Fabulon Urethanes, Torcan Urethanes,Streetshoe Waterbase Urethanes,
Emulsion Urethanes,Bona Products, Minwax Stains, Benjamin Moore Stains, Sherwin Williams Stains, Dura Seal Stains, Pratt & Lambert Stains, Galaxy Sanding Machines

With operations in Hamilton & North Toronto we Serve the following Areas:

Hamilton, Brantford, Burlington, Oakville, Grimsby, Niagara Falls, St. Catherine's, Welland

Most GTA & York Region areas including Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Vaughn, Markham, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Aurora

Durham County including Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa & Brooklin