NewRidge Refinishing Group

Floor Laying & Refinishing
876 Golf Links Road Hamilton ON L9K1M7
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Burlington  >  NewRidge Refinishing Group
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for NewRidge Refinishing Group

murray_kaye in Toronto

Sebastian and his team were incredible. They removed my old floor, installed new subfloor, installed my new flooring, new stairs and new bannister in the home I was renovating.

They were efficient, professional and an all around pleasure to deal with. My original installer fell through at the last minute and without hesitation, they reprioritized their work to accommodate my tight schedule on short notice. When we had some unexpected issues arise during the renovations, they again adjusted their schedule to accommodate without issue or complaint.

These guys were just an all around pleasure to deal with. Professional and friendly and extremely efficient. I can't say enough about how great my experience was with them. I've recommended them to a couple of friends and will continue to recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable, quality contractor to do their flooring.

Job Price

Thank you Kaye for taking the time to provide a detailed review of your experience with us. It was a pleasure for both Sebastian myself and the rest of the crew to work with you. Let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Wamest Regards,
Scott and Sebastian

Scott, Sebastian and their team were great!
They were the quickest in getting back to me with a quote, they communicated clearly and in a timely fashion during all the process and they left my home super clean.
We had our living/dining room hardwood floor sanded and refinished, going from a very dark stain to a beautiful natural finish. The look and feel of the new floor is absolutely stunning.
We also had laminate installed in our bedrooms and the colours match so much with the hardwood that my mother-in-law asked if we had installed the same hardwood in the bedrooms!

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review of your experience. It was a pleasure for both Sebastian myself and the rest of the crew to work with you. Please keep us in mind for another future project and let your friends and family know if they are looking to update there hardwood floors and/or stairs. Thanks again.

a bordin from Mississauga

Just had 1 3/4 inch oak hardwwod floor installed in my klitchen so that it would match the rest of the hardwood throughout the rest of the house.What can I say,Matt you are the best.From the hundreds of screws that you had to put in to make sure that the subfloor would not move, to the littlest of details to make sure everything aligned up properly Matt you are amazing and you did a great job.I would recommend you to anyone.Thanks again,Armand.

Job Price

Thank you Armand for taking the time to share your experience. It was a pleasure for Matt and myself to work with you once again on this 2nd flooring project together. Please keep us in mind again for another future project and let your friends and family know if they are looking to update there hardwood floors and/or stairs. Thanks again.

merren and victor in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

we were in need of remediation of our staircase as, under the muddy brown finish (photo 1), there were custom-cut red oak treads.
artur meticulously de-constructed the spindles, sanded down to bare wood, and worked with us every step of the way until the job was completed (photo 2).
i, as a dentist, am extremely detail oriented and can only say that artur is a craftsman; an artisan.
i would hire him, again, in an instant.
thank you, artur. the showcase staircase of our home is gorgeous!!
---merren and victor

Job Price

Thank you Merren and Victor for taking the time out of your schedule to comment on your experience. It was a pleasure for both Artur and myself to work with you once again. Please keep us in mind for another future project and let your friends and family know if they are looking to update there hardwood floors and/or stairs. Thanks again.

Barry in Markham

We wanted to replace old hardwood and carpet with new hardwood. The space was approximately 2500 square feet. I contacted NewRidge by email late Saturday night and had a response from Scott at 5am Sunday morning. I ordered my own hardwood and had it delivered 3 days ahead of time to have it acclimate. Sebastian, Paul, Vinnie and Josh were everything I could ask for in a team. They were polite, friendly and always respectful of our house. Sebastian even offered to take some of my other household trash to the dump since he was going. Extremely helpful and generous guy. They efficiently got the entire job done in just 3 and a half days. Their work is top notch and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing refinishing or installation of hardwood.

Job Price

Thanks Barry for taking the time to provide a detailed review of your whole experience. It was a pleasure for both Sebastian myself and the rest of the crew to work with you. All the guys send a BIG thank you again for the generous tip you gave each of them.

Paula
6 reviews Waterloo, ON

We contacted a few local floor refinishers and Newridge got back to us the quickest with a quote. Tyler of Another Level Flooring is the local rep and provided a quote for us the day after his visit and fit us in for the job a couple weeks later.

This flooring needed some serious attention/replacement in one area and the job he did is spectacular. We love showing people who knew how damaged the floor was because you'd never know there was a a problem. Tyler did a beautiful job and we've been happy to hand out his card to anyone who asked.

Job Price

Thank you Paula for taking the time to write a review of your experience. It was a pleasure for Tyler, Jeff and myself to work with you on this project. Please keep us in mind for another future project and let your friends and family know if they are looking to update there hardwood floors and/or stairs. Thanks again!

Frank

My in-laws house is being prepared to sell, and when we ripped out the green carpeting in the main living areas, we discovered hardwood (oak?) that was basically solid, but very unevenly stained by unknown elements. I researched on HomeStars (as I always do for major contracted projects) and decided on NewRidge. Matt was assigned to our job, and was very easy to work with. He explained the process in detail and made cost-saving suggestions also. He made the floors truly look new, without even a need to stain them. The cost of the project was very reasonable too. Highly recommended!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It was a pleasure for Matt and myself to work with you on this project. Please keep us in mind again for another future project and let your friends and family know if they are looking to update there hardwood floors and/or stairs. Thanks again and Have a good week.

Pat Cooper in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

My floors were a mess. Varnish was peeled and the stain was gone in most area's. Matt did a fabulous job sanding and staining. Looks like I just laid new hardwood. I would recommend your company to anyone looking at getting floors refinished.

Job Price

Thank you Pat for taking the time to share your experience. It was a pleasure for Matt and myself to work with you on this project. Please keep us in mind again for another future project and let your friends and family know if they are looking to update there hardwood floors and/or stairs. Thanks again and Have a good week.

Tim from Toronto

My wife and I bought an 80 year old home in Bloor West Village. Sebastien from NewRidge Refinishing removed the broadloom from the 2nd floor and refinished the hardwood underneath as well as the stairs and hardwood on the main floor.

Very happy with the job that was done. The floors look great and the job went as smoothly as we could have hoped. We had a short window between the closings of this house and the house we sold, and they were able be in and out within about 4 days.

Great experience all around.

Job Price

Thanks Tim for taking the time to provide a review of your experience. It was a pleasure for both Sebastian myself and the rest of the crew to work with you. Please keep us in mind for another future project and let your friends and family know if they are looking to update there hardwood floors and/or stairs. Thanks again.

Jane

Lory and her team is punctual,professional and very nice. I am lucky to have my floor sanded by Lory and her people. I asked for quotes from several companies and asked questions of process ,materials and equipment. Lory stood out ,she is very professional and nice.

Job Price

Thanks Jane for taking the time to write a review of your experience. It was a pleasure once again for Lory, Radu and myself to work with you. Please keep us in mind for another future project and feel free to pass our name along to any friends and family looking to update there hardwood floors and/or stairs. Thanks again.

More about NewRidge Refinishing Group

!!!PLEASE SEND ALL EMAILS DIRECTLY TO ESTIMATES@NEWRIDGEREFINISHING.COM. DO NOT MESSAGE US THROUGH THE HOMESTAR'S MESSAGING SYSTEM AS WE HAVE DIFFICULTY RECEIVING THOSE MESSAGES . THANK YOU!!!

Our story is comprised of multiple stories from the craftspeople working at this company. Telling those stories one at a time is complicated compared to sharing the common theme for our interior woodworking business; a love of the craft. At our company we recognized that there is a group of homeowners who value their time as well as the quality of services they need. Our team decided to commit to this niche market because our talents AND our quality of communication are what differentiates this company.

Have you ever had to live out of a hotel for more than a week? The process can really grate on your nerves and become exhausting. We know the feeling because we have been there too, so we work to provide consistent quality without any mistakes that can encumber your time. Read on and we will tell you how we do this.

Evaluating key elements of the refinishing and installation business for more than ten years with our customer surveys and follow up phone calls have proven that clear expectations for timelines, product quality, and workmanship are number one. From the smallest details of how to transition from wood to tile all the way to how to refinish your staircase in a schedule that works with your painter. It takes experience and passion to ensure your job is treated as a complete project.

We have identified and hired the best tradesmen in this area thoroughly. Each person working with this group has been evaluated in person for quality of workmanship by reviewing multiple completed jobs. In addition, we validate references to ensure there are no surprises later.

Newridge Refinishing Group is owned and managed by Scott Newman, a second-generation flooring professional. Growing up in the business means that his management style is well balanced for pairing your needs with the best tradesman in the company for the job. Because of our commitment to the customer, our reputation online is among the best for the southern Ontario region.

Our words are one thing, but we encourage you to check us out for yourself.

If you feel that we are a good fit, then we encourage you to contact us by phone or email. We promise to respond quickly and assess your needs so that we can serve you in a timely manner. Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Services Offered:
Furniture Refinishing & Repair
Stair Builders
Laminate Floor Installation

Specialties:
Hardwood Floor Refinishing, Screen and Coat (aka "Buff and Coat"), Stair Case Refinishing (including treads, risers, railings, spindles and stringers), Stair Case Tread and Riser Installation, Hardwood Repair and Hardwood Installation

Some of the Brands we Use:
Fabulon Urethanes, Torcan Urethanes,Streetshoe Waterbase Urethanes,
Emulsion Urethanes,Bona Products, Minwax Stains, Benjamin Moore Stains, Sherwin Williams Stains, Dura Seal Stains, Pratt & Lambert Stains, Galaxy Sanding Machines

With operations in Hamilton & North Toronto we Serve the following Areas:

Hamilton, Brantford, Burlington, Oakville, Grimsby, Niagara Falls, St. Catherine's, Welland

Most GTA & York Region areas including Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Vaughn, Markham, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Aurora

Durham County including Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa & Brooklin