New Ridge Refinishing Group

Floor Laying & Refinishing
estimates@newridgerefinishing.com ON M2R 2S7
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Burlington  >  New Ridge Refinishing Group  >  Refinishing 60-year Old Oak Strip Wood Floors
michelle_c
michelle_c

Refinishing 60-year Old Oak Strip Wood Floors

The whole process with New Ridge was easy and comfortable from the start. Scott was quick to respond to my emails about getting a quote and arranging a schedule for the work to be done. He was very communicative and that put us at ease.

Sebastian and his crew did the refinishing work (sanding, cleaning and varnish) and wow, they did an excellent job. We went from old white carpet to fresh, satin oak wood floors in 1.5 days. Sebastian was lovely - he even made sure to do a walk around the space with me to make sure I was happy with the final finish. We get so many compliments now on the floors and the natural finish look. 10/10 would recommend.

Thank you Michelle for taking the time to write a review of your experience. On behalf of Sebastian and the entire team it was a pleasure to work with you on this hardwood floor refinishing project. Please keep us in mind for a future project and thanks again for choosing our services!

Regards,