Newmarket Garage Doors Inc

Garage Doors & Hardware
160 Pony Dr Newmarket ON L3Y 7B6
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Newmarket  >  Newmarket Garage Doors Inc

Reviews for Newmarket Garage Doors Inc

1 review Newmarket, ON

replace the trim on my garage door surround

The old original aluminum trim around my garage door was rotting away with damp and winter salt.
Carl and crew replaced the aluminum with heavier metal, matched the colour perfectly and I am very pleased with the work.
I would recommend this company for all garage door requirements.

Sherry H in Aurora
Sherry H in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Garage doors including clad trim

Our garage doors were installed in 2015. We felt good about the company and the quote. As well they offered a darker grey colour that other companies did not. In the summer of 2016 we noticed that a couple of our snap in trim pieces were cut a little short and were curling up but due to unforeseen circumstances we were not able to persue letting the company know. I called the office and spoke to Tina in May of 2017 and sent her the pictures. They came out earlier this week and replaced all 4 trim pieces and secured them in a way that they can no longer snap out. This is an extremely reputable company and they obviously stand behind their product and service. I can only say Thanks!

1 review Newmarket, ON

Not what i hoped for

Well the richard wilcox door looked good at first but then they installed the liftmaster 8550 model they never structured the panel and it the opener caused it to warp, i phoned in and they sent a technician promptly however tried to charge me saying it was my fault! The doors are three months old and im still waiting for a replacement panel, overall not the best performance.

Ella from Richmond Hill
Ella from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage Door replacement

Great service, great company.
Garage doors were replaced on schedule, site left very clean.
Most importantly, Carl will stand by his commitments. There was a misunderstanding about a small detail, it was addressed in a timely manner, even though it cost the company money. I am a demanding customer and a perfectionist, but could not be more satisfied with the outcome. Will recommend Newmarket Garage door to everyone. Thank you Carl.

Joan
Joan
8 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Repair

Great customer service. Called in to request a repair man to come out and look at our garage door that wouldn't close. Office administrator helped me with a step by step solution to my problem reassuring me I would be able to fix the problem myself. That is what customer service is about. They care about customer retention and servicing their existing clients, I highly recommend them for a true and honest company that knows how to look after their customers.

Carl Mueller from Toronto
Carl Mueller from Toronto

Install new Chamberlain garage door opener

I found Newmarket Garage Doors through a Google search when looking for a local garage door company to install a new garage door opener to replace a broken one. The price they quoted for a Chamberlain model was a bit cheaper than another local competitor and when I spoke with the company owner Carl, I felt confident using them. Carl also gave us the same sale price he'd offered me months earlier when I'd first called for a quote although I never bothered to get the work done until many months later with the winter approaching. I called them on a Monday and they came the next day as promised to install the new opener and remove the old broken one.

The installation took about 1.5 hours. The installer was courteous and helpful and installed the new system and then showed me a few quick things to get started. He also programmed the outside remote to get that working for us as well. All in all, I'm very happy with the work that Newmarket Garage Doors did and would happily use them again. I would certainly recommend them for anyone needing a new or replacement garage door opener installed as we did.

Rose  from Visionary Spaces
Rose from Visionary Spaces
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

garage door

Thanks to Carl for the great and speedy service. My garage door broke down in the middle of doing a home renovation project of windows and new kitchen. Didn't really need the added expense at the moment or the headache of choosing the right company to do the job so I researched by looking at the Newmarket chamber of commerce directory and called Carl up and he was here in no time to give me a quote and colour suggestions and a something in a price range to suit my small budget in my moment of upheaval. With all the other jobs going at my home at the time Carl had my door installed within 2 weeks with no hitches or problems, I barely noticed that it had been done and it looked great. The workers were pleasant and knowledgeable of their job. Thanks again :)

David in Markham
David in Markham

New Garage doors

Carl, the owner was knowledgable and friendly. He explained the different types of doors and openers. We ordered two new garage doors with two new motors, and aluminum capping of the external wooden frames. His team arrive on time and handled the work efficiently and professionally. They were a credit to the business.