Newmar Window Mfg.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
7630 Airport Road Mississauga ON L4T 4G6

Reviews for Newmar Window Mfg.

bella in Vaughan
bella in Vaughan

The Newmar company is the worst company ever!!!!!!!

The Newmar company is the worst company ever!!!!!!!
I have their doors installed in my new built house by Elm development inc.From the first day we felt air leakage through the doors(front and back doors).
In Dec.4,2017 they came to adjust the front door of my house,broke the frame,removed inside and outside caulking.It didn't help.Since that we are waiting for the new door.The freezing air coming freely to the house.I called several times to that company and to the builder.Got the answers that they ordered new door and I should wait.The door and the frame covered with ice inside the house!!!!Outside is -35 .On January 12 they brought broken on one side door.So,we left with broken door by now.It's already 6 weeks we pay for heating the street!!!!!
I got gas bill $412.32 instead of $70-100 usual payment!!!!Please stay away from them!!!!!!!!!

Lisa in Mississauga
Lisa in Mississauga

Most windows and front door in my home changed

During the March break Casa Bella came to change out my front door and most of my windows in my house. MMA was the 3 man crew that completed the work. They were very professional, clean and went that extra mile for service. The Supervisor from Newmar (Al Smith) was a pleasure to deal with. He gave fantastic suggestions and I'm so glad he recommended to go with casement windows. I would highly recommend Newmar/Casa Bella to everyone that needs doors and windows you will not be disappointed. It made this entire experience enjoyable.

John in Malton
John in Malton
1 review Ottawa, ON

New home

Bought for new home. , windows are good quality... Read unsatisfied customer reviews on this site which I understand are due to poor installers... Commenting on the product solely I would highly recommend

Adam Chappell in TORONTO
Adam Chappell in TORONTO

New Windows

New condo purchased in 2012; sliding door track was broken before we purchased but Newmar STILL has not fixed it!! They have come three times to "view the issue" and made two appointments (they did not show up for either one). A straightforward replacement has taken over two years to resolve and is still not done!!!

I hope that you never have to deal with this company.

Shane from Toronto
Shane from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Windows

We have Newmar Windows in our house and had them come back to fix a window lock that wasn't working and wouldn't close and seal (in the winter).
Unfortunately...THEY chose the appointment time, which we accommodated to make sure we were home, but...they just didn't show up - in that 4 HOUR time frame. They didn't call or anything. Towards the end of the next day, I finally called them to let them know.
The woman (Eileen) was defensive and extremely unapologetic when I politely explained the situation. It's sometimes disappointing how disrespectful some people can be...and even after YOU'RE the one who's been stood up.
I would personally go with someone else to take care of my windows.
Luckily there was another vendor in the next morning to fix something completely different who knows these windows who ended up fixing the lock for us! Good to know that others can be so nice - these guys could stand to learn a little about customer service (starting at the very beginning, I'm afraid...).
Good luck!

Nicola & Mila from Richmond Hill
Nicola & Mila from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New windows

My wife and I had new windows installed by Newmar windows. The customer service was excellent and the employees were very friendly and helpful.
The job was done very fast and efficiently with little mess.
One of the best companies we have ever worked with.

More about Newmar Window Mfg.

Windows & Doors