New Image Kitchens

Reviews for New Image Kitchens

PV in Pickering
PV in Pickering
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Think twice before investing your time with this company!

We purchased a resale home in Brooklin which is scheduled to close in Sept 2017. NIK had installed the original kitchen in this Zancor home and so we went to them in February for design, plans, price to re-design the kitchen. The designer was fantastic, very responsive and we have been in communication with him over the last few months. After several emails following our request to have the designer meet us at the property which we had requested six weeks prior the visit scheduled for May 15th to complete final onsite measurements, and no response I was advised to contact his boss. This is where it all fell apart. After several texts, and no response I finally reached him by phone only for him to say they are really busy and yes if you can find another supplier by all means. After several months of working with NIK we are extremely disappointed that this was how they treat a customer. Wow ..so hard to believe that this level poor customer service exists today. Think twice about investing your time in dealing with this company!! We will definetely not recommend this company in the future.

Mena and Pablo in
Mena and Pablo in

Kitchen renovation

My wife and myself, had the opportunity to meet Anthony, as per our contractor recommendation, Anthony was extremely helpful, attended our first meeting prompt and professional, the performance of the work is outstanding, our kitchen looks fantastic, the installer is an artist, thanks Anthony for a such standing well done job, we will always have the pleasure of recommending you guys, once again thanks for fulfilling our dream.

Domenic Spina from Vaughan
Domenic Spina from Vaughan

Basement Bar and Kitchen

My family and I met with Chris from New Image Kitchens to design and price a kitchen and a bar. He exceeded our expectations in every way. The workmanship was second to none and the price was affordable. The finish product was simply spectacular. We've received many complements and highly recommend them.
Thanks !!

Vince from Bradford
Vince from Bradford
1 review Bradford, ON

Basement bar

Called NIK to get a price and design for our basement bar. The salesman was very prompt in setting up a time for him to come by our house to take measurements and discuss a design. Within a few days he called us back with a design for us to review. He invited us to their beautiful new showroom and we went through the design until we had it exactly the way we wanted it. The price was right so we went ahead with it. We were not disappointed! Everything was just the way we discussed. Thank-you Vince for the great work! We will recommend you to everyone.

sara  from North York
sara from North York

kitchen and bathroom renovation

My Husband and I are so pleased that we used New Image for our kitchen and bathroom renovations after they were recommended to us by a friend. The professionalism and customer service we recieved was amazing. Vince was so knowledgeable, he provided us insight and drew up different layouts that allowed us to see different ways in which our space could be utilized to the max. Everything was delivered and installed on time and very professionally. We love our kithcen and bathroom and we Will recommend New Image Kitchens to everyone undergoing a reno!

Thank you very much for taking the time aknowledge our service. It is a pleasure deal with you.

Mike from Barrie
Mike from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Kitchen update

My wife and I have lived in the same house for over 6 years. Since the day we moved in, renovating the kitchen has been a goal. Some friends of ours from the area had their kitchen done by New Image a few years back and recommended them. We met with Anthony and discussed options and budgets. Anthony came to our home, reviewed possibilities with us and did a couple of layout options for us within our budget. We love our new kitchen and take every opportunity to show it off!

Thanks Mike. My job is easy when clients are as nice as you and your wife. Remember if thete is any concerns please dont hesitate to contact me.

Maryanne and Joe from North York
Maryanne and Joe from North York

kitchen cabinet replacement

When I first first decided to renovate my kitchen, i didnt know where to start. My friend put me on to New Image Kitchens. From start to finish they took care of me. All the way from the first in house visit with Vince to the showroom appointment, I left with confidence that i was looking for. I could never imagine that a kitchen could be so beautiful. It has surpassed my expectations. My kitchen is my favorite room in the house now. Thank you New Image!!!

It was a pleasure working with you and hope you enjoy your new kitchen!

Vince

Grace from North York
Grace from North York
1 review North York, ON

Thanks to New Image Kitchens, our house has been transformed into our home!

My husband and I were recommended to the company while doing a full renovation to our first home. We were/still are so pleased by the overall experience and service of every staff member we dealt with. New Image Kitchens not only met, but exceeded the expectations of the vision we had for our space. We were so impressed and thoroughly satisfied with the STUNNING kitchen and dining area that was designed, created, and installed for us, that within the same month we called them back to design the kitchen AND laundry room space for our basement!
The expert advice/ knowledge/and customer service we received in such a down to earth way (particularly from Anthony), is one that is rare these days.

I DO highly recommend New Image Kitchens to anyone and everyone!

Thank you very much. It has been my pleasure in dealing with you and your husband.

paula casalino from Newmarket
paula casalino from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

home renovation

We hired New Image Kitchen to design and build a new kithchen, bathroom vanities, office shelves and laundry room cabinets. We are so pleased with the final product. Anthony and his team were not only professional and a pleasure to deal with, but the workmanship and customer service is second to none! We have received so many compliments. They were on time, on budget, and did not burden us with change orders. They simply delivered what we wanted and more! We highly recommend New Image Kitchens...they played a big part in creating my dream home. Thanks a million!!!!