Plessers Appliances

marry coots from Crowley
marry coots from Crowley
1 review Fort Worth, TX

Lg lmx30995st

Nothing could be better then shopping from plessers they offer quality product with minimum price.They offer a great approach and service Got a great pricing and deal with free shipping cost and extended warranty.I have ordered a refrigerator of LG and they have delivered it on time in absolutely perfect condition. I can confidently recommend them to anyone else. After all, I am happy ....and will buy more from plessers.

Alexander zebrose from Brooklyn
Alexander zebrose from Brooklyn
1 review Brooklyn, NY

The best home appliance provider

For the second time I have purchased a Liebherr SBS19H0 Premium plus Series refrigerator from Plessers. In the beginning of September of 2013, I purchased a Viking dishwasher from them and depending on the previous satisfaction I have purchased a high priced Liebherr refrigerator form this renowned appliance provider. I was very pleased at the quick delivery service from Plessers. This refrigerator is quite expensive but it is really worth of this cost. I saved about $350 and saved the sales tax & delivery cost.

I was very impressed with the level of their service.I can recommend Plessers to anyone else!