New Century Design - No Longer In Business

Bella in Richmond hill
Bella in Richmond hill
2 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Kitchen

New Century Design met all of our expectations during the renovation of our kitchen. Of course, there are no projects without a few minor hiccups, however, delivery and installations were on schedule, follow up and minor adjustments were completed within a reasonable time. From Vadim's professional conduct right to the final stages of the installation, the project was handled very well. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

New kitchen cabinets designed and installed

I had this company design and build my kitchen. It was very difficult to work with this company and the cabinets have not held up to the quality I expected. I emailed them after a year when I had a minor toaster fire to fix a minor repair and have not heard from them at all. I question why they would only have one year guarantee on their product and workmanship and now I know. While everyone loves the look of the kitchen, I would not recommend them.

Bill in Pickering
Bill in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Right from the owners through to the installers, we felt that New Century Design was reliable, accomodating and trustworthy. Our completed reno. was more than we expected. We would not hesitate to refer this company to others.