Drain Services

M and M in Toronto
M and M in Toronto
2 reviews ,

Plumbing repairs, Drain, pipe replacement

After many awful experineces with plumbing companies I was recommended New Canadian for a drain problem. I found them to be very professional, efficent and a pleasure to deal with. In simple everyday terms they explained the problem to me and how they were going to fix it. I did not feel like I was going to be "taken" or scammed with unneccessary repairs.
I have finally found a plumber I can trust and I will use them again in the future.

Paul Watson
Paul Watson
1 review ,

drain replacement, very messy, well done, fast

drain at 6 plex backed up could have been a disaster; Steve was there within a couple of hours; got it all dug out and replaced within 3 days; big messy job but they got it done fast or it might have cost me even more... did a good clean up job and good to work with..

Homeowner Toronto-13191
Homeowner Toronto-13191
1 review ,

Kitfchen Plumbing

We had a new dishwasher installed and it unfortunately caused a breakage in the existing plumbing. We called a plumber and he ended up making creating a mess of the situation. When Yevgen arrived from New Canadian, he was very professional, courtious and friendly. He took one look and knew exactly what to do, did the job properly and in half the time. Yevgen, thank you very much for your services. I would recommend you to anyone!

Olga from Bloor West Village Toronto
Olga from Bloor West Village Toronto

drains and plumbing were changed

New Canadian Drains and Plumbing company changed drains inside and outside of our old Bloor West Village house. Job was done in a very proffessional maner and with great workmanship, and reasonable cost. We are very confident to reccomend New Canadian Drains and Plumbing company to all my friends, neighbours and relatives. Olga, Paul M.

Sonia and Rhonda from the Beach
Sonia and Rhonda from the Beach

Waterproofing entire basement

We had a leaky, moldy basement in our 1929 upper beach house. I called many companies to come and quote and am very pleased we dealt with New Canadian Drain. My first contact was Lance Selkirk who came to provide a quote, explain the process, and gave me references for the company. I found Lance to be extremely knowledgeable, helpful and trustworthy. After verifying references, I gave the order to New Canadian Drain, although they were not the cheapest. The crew that came to our house was Sergei (Sasha’s) crew, and from the moment they started on the project, I was very impressed with their hard work ethic and professionalism. They finished the project early and left the property and grounds clean of any debris.

I was very impressed with Igor's (company owner's) employees, professionalism, and incredible customer service and would definitely use them again for any plumbing or waterproofing job in the future.

Steve from downtown Toronto
Steve from downtown Toronto

Fixed Sewer and Waterline

416-652-3535
182B Saint Helens Ave
Toronto
M6H 4A1

In June New Canadian fixed our sewer and waterline. Igor was great! He came that day to my house, diagnosed the problem and fixed it the next day. They had to dig large trenches in my back yard and they put it all back together as they found it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. They are hardworking professionals!

John from Tronto East
John from Tronto East

Plumbing and Drain Projects

416-652-3535
182B Saint Helens Ave
Toronto
M6H 4A1

They completely changed our sewage piping, fixed up concrete floors, fixed our sewage and drain from house to the street. The last project was in the month of February. It was very cold and they were fast. They can handle any kind of plumbing problem and they work quickly. Response time has always been less than 24 hours on the job. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.