New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Kim in Beaches
Kim in Beaches

Replacement of outisde drains

THis company was very professional. They listened us carefully and completed the job quickly and met our expectations. Two guys who worked in our project Bogdan and Tadek were exceptional. If I need to have plumbing work done in the future I will definitely ask for them. They are a real asset to this compnay.

B in East York
B in East York
1 review East York, ON

Exterior Drain Work

Water from my laundry backed up at the basement drain. A quick camera inspection showed the problem was outside. Work was done well and as scheduled with excellent cleanup afterwards. They took extra care with my garden with no work required by me. Any questions I asked were clearly and patiently answered. I highly recommend them.

Mary (Mississauga)
Mary (Mississauga)

Pipe replacement

I placed a call to New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd. Friday evening where I got a live person and not voicemail. An appointment was immediately made for Monday at 7:00 a.m. where Steve Martel and his associate came over and gave me a quote. After agreeing, a crew of 2 men came over an hour later and commenced the job. I have to say these guys and their service was phenomenal. I would like to thank Nick and his associate for a job well done - and fast. Nick - you are the best! MDS

Victoria Etobicoke
Victoria Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Bathroom renovation

This company is reliable and fast. My bathroom renovation was done in two days. I am really satisfied with their work and would recommend their professional skills to any one.

Gigi
Gigi

New laundry plumbing and fix a leak

One guy came to do the job and he did a great job. Very professional and clean. He worked straight all day until the job was done. Plus, the price was better than quoted by other companies. I would definitely use them again and recommend them.

Liz in West End
Liz in West End
12 reviews ,

drain cleaning

We were faced with backed-up plumbing in our basement and decided to call New Canadian. We were impressed with the speed with which the technicians worked. Although this was a messy job, the workers were careful about tracking in dirt into our home. They were friendly, professional and pleasant.

Elliott in Toronto
Elliott in Toronto
3 reviews ,

Replace drain line

Very clean. Work performed on time. They arrived when they were suppose to and ensured the front lawn landscaping was protected. Arranged with the city for an inspection. Very Professional.

dc downtown
dc downtown
7 reviews ,

Drain inspection and repair

They had a workman on site within the hour, identified the problem and had it repaired very quickly. I was particularly happy with their attention to detail and doing the job right.

M and M in Toronto
M and M in Toronto
2 reviews ,

Plumbing repairs, Drain, pipe replacement

After many awful experineces with plumbing companies I was recommended New Canadian for a drain problem. I found them to be very professional, efficent and a pleasure to deal with. In simple everyday terms they explained the problem to me and how they were going to fix it. I did not feel like I was going to be "taken" or scammed with unneccessary repairs.
I have finally found a plumber I can trust and I will use them again in the future.

Paul Watson
Paul Watson
1 review ,

drain replacement, very messy, well done, fast

drain at 6 plex backed up could have been a disaster; Steve was there within a couple of hours; got it all dug out and replaced within 3 days; big messy job but they got it done fast or it might have cost me even more... did a good clean up job and good to work with..

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Due to COVID-19 For our customers' safety, our plumbers are wearing Medical Masks, Medical Gloves, and have Disinfecting Spray with them.

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.