HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Toronto  >  New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Dil Alvi in Etobicoke
Dil Alvi in Etobicoke

Shower drain snaked

I am very grateful to Raymond who helped resolve a reoccurring clogged shower drain issue that I was having for the past two years. Every few months, our second floor shower drain would back up and the water kept rising in the shower area. I called a plumber and he used a small snake to clear the clog in the P-trap. One month later, I had the same issue. I decided to call New Canadian Drain and Plumbing after reading some reviews. I am very happy that I did. Their plumber Raymond is highly skilled and knew exactly what to do. He snaked the entire pipe all the way to the stack and cleared whatever was causing the issue. I highly recommend New Canadian Drain and Plumbing for

Bathroom faucet

I called to install a new bathroom faucet and within an hour Mike came. He was helpful and courteous. He explained the job and when he completed the install he showed us the work and allowed us time to inspect. He gave us some really great tips on what products are best. Overall, we would recommend New Canadian Drain & Plumbing to family and friends.

Dan Mahoney in East York
Dan Mahoney in East York

Back Valve Installation and Drain repair

Shendon and his team were amazing!! Knowledgeable, helpful and very professional. They went the extra mile to ensure that I was happy with the results. So glad I chose New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd to complete this work.

Hi Dan, we are very pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the efficient workmanship and customer service that was delivered to you by our team of professionals. Please feel free to contact our office anytime for any future drain or plumbing issues. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continuing business. Until next time, take care.

Azeem from Toronto
Azeem from Toronto

Sewage drain replacement and backwater valve installation

I had a very good experience with Shendon and his crew. My old sewage drain was clogged and New Canadian Drain came, evaluated the problem, explained everything clearly to me and installed the replacement pipe the following business day. It was very professional and painless. The work was done in a day. Highly recommended. Ask for Shendon.

Hi Azeem, Shendon along with the rest of our team, would like to thank you for your genuine feedback on our services. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again. Until next time, take care.

Chris F in Old Toronto
Chris F in Old Toronto

A great experience. Would highly recommend

Raymond W. is and excellent plumber who I would recommend to anyone without hesitation. He is very knowledgeable and professional and went above and beyond just fixing our shower drain to offer advice on how to handle a few other plumbing issues let over from our reno. We will definitely use Raymond again.

Hi Chris, we appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the overall plumbing services that Raymond delivered. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Connie in Old Toronto
Connie in Old Toronto

Clogged main pipe , grease and others things build up

New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd
416-652-3535
182B Saint Helens Ave
Toronto
M6H 4A1

My service guy Armelin was very nice , he explained and showed me everything as he was as going thru it . He was very professional and personable. Would have him back anytime.

Hi Connie, thank you for your feedback on our overall services and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

Wanted: honest plumber in Old Toronto
Wanted: honest plumber in Old Toronto

plumbing to fix leak in a bathroom pipe

We've been clients of this company since 2005. They used to give free estimates but no longer do this, eventhough their website clearly states "Get a free estimate".
One of their plumbers estimated it would cost $3200 to fix the leak in a bathroom connecting pipe. The estimate being so outrageous, we did not give the go ahead for the work. However, we had to pay $200 for the estimate. "Free estimate"? I think not.
No alternative to the fix was given. The plumber merely stated that if we choose the work to be done, they'll deduct the $200 from the cost quoted. So infuriating.
Sorry to see that New Canadian Plumbing has gone the route of gouging its' customers.
Looking for a new plumber.

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our services. Our company stands proudly by our proper business practises and advertising. We offer free estimates in the event that the leak is visible and can be visually diagnosed without conducting any work. However, if the leak is not visible and further investigation is required by our plumber in order to diagnose the plumbing issue, than we charge a service charge for the investigation and Diagnoses. Our plumber was at your property for over 50 minutes, which does not include travel time, and conducted an investigation in order to accurately diagnose your plumbing issue. His investigation included cutting your drywall and ceiling in order to access the leak and upon doing so, he discovered and informed you that the leak was coming from the connection to your stack which had to be replaced as well as the toilet flange connection and he subsequently provided you with a quote to do the above-noted repairs. Our plumber provided you with upfront pricing and was thorough and transparent in the service that he delivered to you and it is unfortunate that you feel that his time and services should be rendered free. New Canadian Drain & Plumbing is an honest and reputable company and we look forward to your continued business should you have a change of heart.

G. Slater in Etobicoke
G. Slater in Etobicoke

Repair leaking shower faucet

Called about our leaking shower faucet. Raymond arrived exactly on time and went right to work. Unfortunately the old handle would not come off. He went to buy the necessary components and was able to cut the handle off finally! It was a quick fix from there. Very happy!

Hi G. Slater, thank you for your feedback on our services and we look forward to working with you again in the near future. Please feel free to contact our office anytime!

Spencer in Toronto
Spencer in Toronto

Fantastic job at a fair price

Had a root clogged clay sewer pipe under my basement floor. New Canadian also recommended back flow preventers and a new floor drain. They did an excellent job, despite the fact that the space was cramped and it was a couple of very high temperature days. The work was excellent and they tidied everything up. All the employees were pleasant and easy to deal with. We are very very happy. Highly recommend.

Hi Spencer, thank you for your comments on our services. We are proud to have been given the opportunity to fix your drain issue and to have our hard work and dedication recognized by our valuable customers. Please feel free to call us anytime should any future drain or plumbing issues arise and we would appreciate any and all recommendations. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your service provider and we look forward to working with you again in the near future. Take care.

Leng in Toronto
Leng in Toronto

replaced old clogged clay pipe

I had a severely clogged clay pipe. Shendon came and diagnosed the problem with camera. The team came the next day, dug out and replaced all my existing roots filled clay pipe and install back up valves. Very efficient, hardworking team.So polite, courteous and helpful. I trust my house to them. They cleaned up and replaced my fixtures. Shendon personally ensured all are in good order before he left. Highly recommend this company. Ask for Shendon

Hi Leng, thank you for trusting in our team of professionals to rectify your drain issue. It was a pleasure working with you and to know that you are satisfied with our overall services. Please feel free to contact our office anytime and Shendon would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continued business with us. Take care.

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.