Nerds On Site

Reviews for Nerds On Site

yumey Fernandez from Toronto
yumey Fernandez from Toronto

Network troubleshouting

i dont know who are these people rating them at 10. They are slow at the worksite, unreliable of quotes and quite expensive. A project budgeted for $285 overpassed the $1000 and Credit card was charged without authorization. not to mention that we have to chase them around to get an invoice for our business and support the payment.

Aaron in Markham
Aaron in Markham
5 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Data Recovery

After my computer hard drive tanked, I was stuck. Fortunately, I had heard about Nerds on Site. After contacting them, I received prompt service. After diagnosing the problem, the technician was able to restore the data and fix up my pc, all the while walking me through what he was doing. They saved my data and my sanity at a pretty reasonable rate!

bri in Victoria
bri in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

I used Nerds on Site to generate a website for my startup company. They followed my very specific requirements, skimping on nothing, and had it up-and-running before I was even ready for it. Easy & friendly to work with, and WELL worth it - they know what they're doing.

catherine strus in Toronto
catherine strus in Toronto

Computer Assistance

Nerds on Site saved my life when my motherboard fried itself and I lost all my business and personal files. They came within the hour to help me and they stayed with me for over 10+ houurs until they had digitally put my life back together on a store bought 'toaster'.

James in Bloor West Village
James in Bloor West Village

Computer hard drive crash recovery

Territory-based franchise. Divyang Modi responded quickly to my panic call; diagnosed correctly the likely problem, quoted a reasonable cost, said he wouldn't charge if he couldn't help. Arrived when he said he would, recovered files from a trashed drive then installed a replacement & restored my data while explaining what he was doing. Gave good maintenance advice. Appeared extremely knowledgeable & well equipped: he's over-qualified, and the parent firm provides excellent resources to field techs, who run their own businesses. He was way better than any in-house support department I've used. Will be my first call for any on-site computer repair or support.

Toronto-7655
Toronto-7655

repair wireless network, speed up laptop

Chris of Nerds on Site came to my house on two occasions and gave great and very thorough service both times. He told me what he was doing as he did it and gave me tips on how to improve the performance of my system. He told me what it would cost up front and stayed until the job was done (and it took a while!) I would highly recomend Nerds on Site!!