Neighbourhood Lawncare Ltd

HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Vancouver  >  Neighbourhood Lawncare Ltd

Reviews for Neighbourhood Lawncare Ltd

1 review Vancouver, BC

Lawn care

Customer service is terrible. They're too busy and too big to care about the actual neighbours in their neighbourhood. Just in it for the money. I'd rather support a business that cares about customers that have been supporting them.

Peter Mok from Vancouver
Peter Mok from Vancouver
9 reviews Vancouver, BC

Lawn Mowing

Frank was the representative of the company and did an excellent job of showing up on time. His team was considerate of the house and flowers when he performed his task and the price was reasonable. His team was always on task and not once did I see them slacking off.I definitely recommend making clear where you want the grass to be mowed as there was a mistake with the area that they were assigned to mow. Other than that, the customer service was great!

Colleen in Vancouver
Colleen in Vancouver
5 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

tidy yard in preparation for listing property

My yard needed tidying up because I was selling my house. I hired NLC to tidy the shrubs and garden beds. There was a little confusion because I didn't have an on-site quote done and therefore initially I wasn't happy with the work done.
However, the company was more than willing to make things right and in the end a good job was done at reasonable cost. I would definitely use this company again.