Natural Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

105 Industrial Drive, Unit 2 Whitby ON L1N 5Z9
Natural Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 8 timesBest of 2019winner 8 times

Reviews for Natural Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

linda.caron
linda.caron

New Air Conditioner

I'm very impressed. Natural Choice did a fantastic job. James came out and did a quote when my old air conditioner died. He taught me way more than anyone should ever know about AC units. I decided to buy from them (reasonable price). Chris and Eric did the installation (the next day!!!). They were on time, very respectful and their work was perfect. You can see they care about your home and their work. Took the time to walk me through what they did. Excellent all around. Highly recommend this company.

I enjoyed walking you through your choices of repairs or replacement. We never assume which system or model works for you our clients, so glad you appreciated the explanation of the systems available and picked the perfect one for you! So glad we got it in time to enjoy the balance of the summer. We appreciate your business! Have an awesome year!

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto

AC Installation Plus Hot Water Heater Installation

We have been using Natural Choice since moving to Whitby(1.5 Years) and their service is top notch-10 out of 10!!
Stephen and Ryan came promptly this morning to install a new Air conditioner and noticed our hot water tank was leaking.They called for a new one which was delivered within 2 hours and was installed right along with the AC unit.
The service is the BEST!!

We couldn't let you sweat your first summer away! Then not be able to have nice hot showers in your new home! It was our pleasure to look after your hvac needs!

Barb. Peterborough in Whitby
Barb. Peterborough in Whitby

Installation of central air

The whole experience was great. Contact person James returned calls promptly. Very accommodating. Installation guys were friendly and professional. worked all day even in the rain. Explained process. Highly recommend this company

Barb, we are not sure how you made it without air conditioning before, but glad you have it now to enjoy during this crazy heat wave!! Was our pleasure!!

Karcs from Ajax
Karcs from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Air Conditioner Install

It is quite a relief that I found Natural Choice and reached out to them.

I had a bad experience with another contractor who started installing my furnace and air conditioner combo back in Sep 2018... fast forward to Jun 2019 and I still had the air conditioner sitting in my garage. Not to mention parts of the furnace not being installed correctly.

Getting fed up I called Natural Choice who came out immediately for a quote and to survey the work. They noticed the things that were bothering me and pointed out a few I did not even notice. Right away their professionalism was way above my previous experience - no comparison really.

Within a week of agreeing to the work they were out to do the install that I was waiting months for. They also fixed all the other problems.

I can rest much easier knowing the job was done properly. Matt and Mike were courteous and efficient. And I now have a company I can rely on for my yearly service, and should anything happen in between.

Just wishing I had found them to begin with!

Karcs, it was our pleasure to step in and take away what was a bad experience and show you there are people that not only love what we do but care about you as our client while bringing faith back into HVAC as a trade. Have an amazing summer !

Amy in Bowmanville
Amy in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

A/C Install

Derek, Ryan & Steve did an above exceptional job on our a/c! From the first phone call to saying goodbye to our dog as they left, we cannot recommend them enough. They were kind, considerate and went above an beyond leaving our furnace room better than before. Ryan and Steve, thank you for your patience in showing us how to use the Nest!!
After years of putting off getting a/c and having unbelievably high quotes from multiple (and annoyingly pushy) companies, we are so glad that we found you and called you based on your solid reviews. Your price was perfect, your time frame of install was perfect, and your professionalism of being just normal dudes that we felt so comfortable having you in our home made the entire experience shareable. Our closest friends and retired neighbours even got theirs done by NCH&C a few days later.
We look forward to your help in the future with our fireplace!!

Amy & Aaron

We the entire staff really enjoyed reading your experience! We also appreciate you taking the time to share on here, while recommending us to your family and friends! Do have an amazing summer !!

Robert in Whitby
Robert in Whitby

Bob McIntyre

The work performed by Ryan and Arek installing my new air conditioner was fist class. Their efficiency, attitude and friendliness was excellent.
I would strongly recommend this company on cost and service.

Hello Bob, we truly appreciate our clients, and you taking the time to share your experience here !!

james from Oshawa
james from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace

After one of the coldest days of the winter I came home after a long day at work to find a freezing house. I gave Natural Choice a call within an hour a representative showed up took a look at my furnace and provided me with heaters till they we're able to replace my furnace the next day. Professional job very satisfied I would definitely recommend this company.

No one wants to be left in the cold ! We have spare heaters waiting for our clients to keep them warm until we can replace their furnace. Was our pleasure to get you promptly looked after, we appreciate your business !

paul f.
paul f.
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Great Work

They cleaned my heat pump units inside and out. They were quick and didn't leave any mess. Very professional. I arranged with the office for them to come back next year.

Thank you Paul for sharing your experience with you, it was our pleasure getting your heat pump back into tip top shape.

Luis
Luis
3 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Quick reliable and friendly service...

I am very pleased with the service from Natural Choice Heating and Cooling, I called them just before afternoon, they stopped around 3:00 PM and came back the same day to replace the furnace motor.
Kevin and the technicians that showed were friendly and I would highly recommend them.
Thanks!!

Thank you Luis for sharing your experience. We know how it doesn't feel nice to be left in the cold so we look after our clients right away !

More about Natural Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

Did you we are a Lennox dealer? #lennoxstrong We go out of our way to find the best brands available that offer the best warranty/quality available to save you from having to do that research, you are in great hands when you call us !

We are very honoured that Rogers Media did this video of our company sharing how much we care about our clients feel free to copy and paste this link - https://www.facebook.com/RogersForBusiness/posts/1526593684061732

As an owner-operated local company that has been in business for over 16 years, we are proud to accept Homestars ˜Best of” Award for 8 consecutive years in a row. Here’s to a great year, and many more to come.

Starting in the trade in 1995 and working the different sectors learning some amazing experiences while taking annual courses to learn each manufacture James Smith created Natural Choice Heating & Cooling with two things in mind, caring for the client and caring about the employee. With those in mind was the inception and created over a decade and half of the highest quality of workmanship and we rolled out our red carpet treatment. Each employee proudly takes pictures of every installation from a thermostat to full custom ductwork installations, no project is too little. Our team of 10 well trained techs are willing and ready to take on any project you have.

Here at Natural Choice Heating & Cooling it has been our pleasure to offer the highest level of reliable comfort control for the Whitby, Durham, GTA, Kawartha Lakes & surrounding community for over a decade and half. Our foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, furnace, air conditioning, tankless and indoor air quality products. Along with ductless systems offered in Heat Pumps by different manufactures include Mitsubishi, Fujitsu, Samsung & LG's Art Cool system. We are also a leader in tankless systems installing Rinnai's for over a decade and half as an Authorized Service Provider for Rinnai.

From start to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your project is completed on time, on budget and up to code. We understand that service interruptions are an inconvenience and cost you productivity so we focus on providing expedient services to get you back online as soon as possible without risking the safety of your valuable equipment. We are also absolutely committed to safety and provide ongoing education to our personnel to ensure complete compliance with the best practices and standards.

We offer our services to the following areas - Markham, Uxbridge, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Cobourg, Port Hope, Unionville, Vaughan, Port Perry, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, Lindsay, Peterborough

To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below:
Website - http://www.naturalchoiceheatingcooling.ca
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/

We service the following brands Trane, Amana, Rinnai, Navien, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
LENNOX, ECOBEE, NEST, FURNACE, AIR CONDITIONER, AIR CONDITIONING, AIR CONDITION ,BOILER, HOT WATER TANK, TANKLESS WATER HEATER ,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER ,ROOF TOP UNIT, FIREPLACE REPAIR AND SERVICE, ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR, BOILER REPAIR, AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR, ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR . Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, heap filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng
We service all the products and manufacture's in the market for both Residential as well as Commercial. To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below: Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/ Repair, Service and Installation, Boiler Repair, Fireplace repair, service, Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling. Bowmanville, Port Hope, Cobourg, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Clarington, Uxbridge, Aurora, Peterborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Ontario, GTA, Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Peel Region, Durham Region
LENNOX, Amana, Bryant, Trane, Carrier, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!
Our speciality is you, providing the Quality and Reliable Care that you expect from your local HVAC Company. Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
Master Card/Visa, Cheque, 0% Financing & we can offer Rental
All techs are fully licensed gas fitters and refrigeration
TSSA, BBB, ESA, OCOT, WSIB
We Provide a min of 2 years on everything we install, our Furnaces & AC's come with 10 years Parts &