HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ajax  >  Natural Choice Heating & Cooling
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

Malcolm from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

I had a furnace installed in 2012 which had been constantly been breaking down. We went through multiple HVAC companies to triage the issue and fix whatever was broken at the time. James came by and really stepped up by dealing with the manufacturer and original installer and arranging to just have the whole unit replaced. I couldn't be happier with the outcome, and the whole crew and experience from start to finish was A+.

Job Price

Installation is Key and can make a really good system be a continuous issue. We were glad to go to bat for you with the manufacture and spent that extra time to get them to pull through and we were so very excited to have the furnace replaced completely under warranty. As you seen the difference of workmanship really will now give you that longevity you signed up for.

Cassie in Toronto

I've had James and his crew come to my rescue on a few occasions....most recently to have A/C installed at my new home. He accommodated us on a moments notice, in a heat wave at my home that was likely a little further out than usual, and I couldn't have been more grateful. The team at Natural Choice did a top notch job....very impressed. These guys are very dependable!! Thanks Guys!!

Job Price

As you know Cassie we are always here for our clients, and for repeat clients we tend to extend our normal area of service to extend our red carpet treatment. We sure appreciate your loyalty to us.

Jonathan in Toronto

We had a hot water heater that was getting long in the tooth, starting to act up and was due for replacement. Contacted them on-line Saturday, quick response with quote - they had me booked in Monday morning and were done by noon. Very careful with everything, clean (covered floors, etc). Very positive experience. Kris and Kyle were the installers.

Job Price

Long in the tooth, such a great comment for an aged appliance. When it comes to old hot water tanks they risk leaking, was our pleasure to get you looked after so quickly and appreciate your business.

Paul Regimbal in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Our furnace decided to stop working, and called Natural Natural choice Heating, being on an evening just before Christmas, James came in and had us with heat within a couple hours of my initial call, he seemed very honest and knowledgeable, charged us a minimal fee for the entire visit then followed up a couple times afterwards just to make sure all was right, I would highly recommend giving them a call, thank you James

Job Price

Paul, we are always here for our clients as you see even on Christmas eve, no way we could have allowed you to celebrate Christmas with no heat. So glad we were able to get you fixed up and heat on to enjoy some important family time !

b in Minden
1 review Oshawa, ON

On Christmas morning my furnace decided to stop working. I emailed NCH&C wanting a quote for a new furnace. Being Christmas and all, I didn't expect a reply for a few days. Not the case! I emailed at 830 and at 1030 on Christmas morning I had a reply from James stating he could come over. - on Christmas! - this deserves your business right there! - Now we were heading out of town for family Christmas so, over the next few days we spoke over the phone and he provided information- not sales But, clear

and honest thoughts on his products.

Once I was home he had his crew come in and installed a new furnace A/C and ecobee thermostat. We now have heat If you're in the Durham region and looking for anything doing with heating and cooling. Do yourself a favour and get in contact with these guys.

Job Price

We take no heat situations very seriously as we never want our clients to go without. Was so glad you had alternative heat to hold things off to when you got back to meet up. We so very much appreciate your kind words on sharing your experience.

LO in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

My rental water tank decided to leak a few days before Christmas. It wasn't hard to see that the Natural Choice (pun intended) is to have James and his crew work on it, and here is why.
James explained in detail what choices I have, and what are the pros and cons for each. I asked James to come on site and provide an estimate, and he came the very next day in the morning. Again, different options were explored in detail and I asked for an estimate for a tank-less water heater and gas pipes for a stove and a barbecue. James explained all the money-saving options and once I understood and agreed on what would be the best to do, James provided the estimate. What I noticed and I appreciated all this time - since I talked to James first time and until the end - was that there was no sales talk and no sales pressure at all. Just plain no-nonsense real talk about what needs to be done, how and why. The estimate turned out to be more than fair. It included the removal and disposal of the old water thank. Of course I had to have them do all the work. Although Christmas was days ahead, they were ready to come. Everything they did and everything they installed is high quality. The were very careful, making sure nothing is damaged. At the end, they left the place clean - maybe cleaner than it was when they came. When you look at the pipes and the water heater, nothing looks sloppy or done in a hurry. The crew took their time to install everything properly and the end result looks neat and clean. It's almost one week since the work was done. Everything works very well and now I wait LESS for the hot water than before, because the location they chose for the water heater gives the shortest path from the heater to sinks and bath tubs.
All in all, it was a very nice experience and I won't think twice if I will ever need other HVAC work in the future. Good job guys!

Job Price

Holidays and winter have us on high alert all winter long, was our pleasure to get your leaking hot water tank replaced and so glad we did since it fell a part while we were carrying it out. Rinnai tankless systems are the best, and SO glad you are enjoying the endless hot water especially on Christmas day !

kcasbourne in San Francisco
2 reviews Whitby, ON

I had a very good experience with Natural Choice Heating & Cooling. The staff were very courteous and extremely knowledgeable with my Furnace, Fireplace and Air Exchanger. They answered all my questions and went above and beyond in solving a bit of a wiring mystery involving the furnace fan. I also appreciate James scheduling me in on very short notice just before Christmas !

Job Price

Although we would love to provide our services in San Francisco so very thankful you took the time to post your experience here while away!

Jay
2 reviews Port Perry, ON

I recently had Natural Choice replace my old furnace. The quality of the job itself was very good (and all questions were fully answered). I would definitely recommend Natural Choice!

Job Price

Jay we appreciate your business getting your furnace replaced as well replacing your mothers the winter before.

Angelique from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Even though it's been over a year and a half since I purchased my furnace & air conditioner, James continues to exemplify his exceptional customer focus. I have had a lot of challenges dealing with a certain financial company who unfortunately took over 1 of the wonderful company James' company used to deal with and James has been incredibly instrumental in helping me resolve the MANY ongoing issues I've encountered. To know I can call him anytime to seek his assistance is beyond comforting and reassuring.

Bottom line is if you're looking for an established company who offers exceptional products & superior customer service, Natural Choice Heating & Cooling is an EXCELLENT CHOICE !!!!!!

Job Price

Angelique, from our first visit or chat with a client and even as you know years later we never stop caring about our clients !

David L. from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

We had James and his crew at Natural Choice install a new furnace and hot water tank. I had a few other quotes provided by some of the "big guys" in Durham region but it came down to trusting who could do the best job at a reasonable price. James instills that confidence in knowing the depths of all the products he offers, best installation method for your house, as well as knowing what the customer wants and providing the best all-around customer service.

All of my questions and potential concerns were responded to same day (usually less than an hour), more quickly than any other contractor I've worked with - he has built a company that puts others to shame and I'm very glad we chose to use his company to do the install. The install crew (Matt and another fellow) worked all day to complete the install - one minor deficiency was resolved immediately the following morning (Saturday). Therefore you know this team puts whole effort and have extreme pride in the work they do for the customer. A++++

Thanks again - and I do love the Ecobee thermostat they installed (good recommendation James).

Job Price

Small businesses as you know David really love to go that extra mile and our door is always open to our clients !

More about Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

Here at Natural Choice Heating it has been our pleasure to offer the highest level of reliable comfort control for the Whitby & surrounding community for over a decade. Our foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, furnace, air conditioning and indoor air quality products. Along with ductless systems offered in Heat Pumps by different manufactures include LG's Art Cool system. We are also a leader in tankless systems installing Rinnai's for 9 years and an Authorized Service Provider for Rinnai.

From start to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your project in the Whitby and Greater Toronto area (GTA) is completed on time, on budget and up to code. We understand that service interruptions are an inconvenience and cost you productivity so we focus on providing expedient services to get you back online as soon as possible without risking the safety of your valuable equipment. We are also absolutely committed to safety and provide ongoing education to our personnel to ensure complete compliance with the best practices and standards.

We offer our services to the following areas - Markham, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Port Perry, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, Lindsay, Peterborough

To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below:
Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/

We service the following brands Trane, Amana, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
ECOBEE, NEST, FURNACE, AIR CONDITIONER, AIR CONDITIONING, AIR CONDITION ,BOILER, HOT WATER TANK, TANKLESS WATER HEATER ,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER ,ROOF TOP UNIT, FIREPLACE REPAIR AND SERVICE, ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR, BOILER REPAIR, AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR, ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR . Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, heap filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng
We service all the products and manufacture's in the market for both Residential as well as Commercial. To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below: Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/ Repair, Service and Installation, Boiler Repair, Fireplace repair, service, Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling. Bowmanville, Port Hope, Cobourg, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Clarington, Uxbridge, Aurora, Peterborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Ontario, GTA, Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Peel Region, Durham Region
Amana, Bryant, Trane, Carrier, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!
Our speciality is you, providing the Quality and Reliable Care that you expect from your local HVAC Company. Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
Master Card/Visa, Cheque, 0% Financing & we can offer Rental
All techs are fully licensed gas fitters and refrigeration
TSSA, BBB, ESA
We Provide a min of 2 years on everything we install, our Furnaces & AC's come with 10 years Parts &