HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ajax  >  Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

Jo Mazgay in Brooklin
1 review Whitby, ON

After trying to fix a broken down furnace 3 times, it was finally time to replace it. Natural Choice Heating and Cooling was fantastic about coming right away with a new furnace to install. The crew arrived a little late, but messaged me to let me know they would be there within the hour, and they were. They were friendly, professional, knowledgeable about the product, respectful that I was home with my daughters. Hardly invasive while installing such a large appliance.
They had it running that day, made sure the thermostat was set to my preference, showed me how to work it, what to troubleshoot, and what maintenance was involved with the furnace.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of service or a new furnace.
Jo

Jo we tried to keep that construction furnace going for you but each year seemed to have another part wear out. That is because the homes are built using the furnace and that shortens the life of them dramatically, that in mind parts do go on them and we will always come out and fix it each time. However you made the more sound decision and went with a Much better furnace that will not only bring you more comfort with the heating and cooling but also savings on your gas and electric bill. What is more important is your young daughter (what a cutie!) and your new son on his way you will NO longer wake to a cold morning in your home. Congrats on the newly coming addition to your lovely family!!

Sheila O'Neill, Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

The company came out and checked the condition of the original equipment and made their recommendations and let me think about it. Worked to their quote. They came on the day to do the work on time, and were very respectful of the property,(covered floors, took off footwear) they cleaned up as they went along. Took away all their refuge (old equipment, pipes etc.). There was no cleanup on my part. James followed up to make sure all went well. He also did the paperwork for the rebate which was welcomed. This was a first purchase of this product for me and all their help and information was appreciated. They all worked well as a team and were entusiastic and knowledgeable about their job at hand. They have responded to querys very quickly. What can I say, I was impressed.

Sheila it was so fun having the chance to play with your dogs while chatting on our first visit. I know this was your first experience into renovations and we enjoy making them comfortable ones. We will gladly answer all your questions as we have, but just because were done the installation don't think we have forgotten you! Any questions that might come up in the years to come, just call or email away!!

Sandra from Richmond Hill

This company provides excellent service & work. I have dealt with them in the past & recommend them to all.
My new equipment was installed a couple years ago & I have had great results.

Sandra our best compliment has been the recommendations received, Thank you! If ever a question, we're only a phone call or email away

Brian in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Natural Choice did such a great job installing the Goodman High Efficient furnace in my previous house, I immediately had them install the same furnace and added a Tankless Rinnai water heater into my new home. I would highly recommend these guys.

Great job(s) Natural Choice....a big thumbs up!

Brian such a Tech client, was very enjoyable going through all the advantages that are offered with todays appliances and as well really enjoyed our later conversations on how much you noticed such a difference from your current neighbour's system that was done by a competitor which you mentioned the difference not only in the looks of it but the savings/comfort of your system. All the best to you and your family!

Jon in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

We bought an furnace and A/C from Natural Choice, loved it, prompt install, no issues, 5 years later we moved and bought another AC and Furnace from them for the new house.
Same experience, showed up on time, did a professional job, cleaned up and left in a timly mannor.
I would highly recommend them, they even hooked up my gas dryer for me free of charge saving me $175.

Jon & Mary were just amazing clients, we were able to make a couple visits to answer all questions they had and offer a heating 101 so the system would last as longer than the system that came in their home. However they moved and Jon called as they didn't find someone they felt matched what we offered, we don't usually travel to his new area, however for revisiting clients we will go to the ends for!

ryan in Oshawa
1 review OSHAWA, ON

James is kind of stand-up, quality individual that I choose to work with when I need help in my house. James has installed two (2) tankless hot water systems in the last two (2) homes that I have owned. In our current house he identified the safety hazard from an improperly installed gas fireplace. He explained the nature of the hazard and corrected the installation at a very reasonable price.
James approaches every job in your house as if he were working on his own. His prices are fair and the quality of his work is exacting.

Ryan it has been a pleasure working with you on your previous home as well as your current home. Safety is just as important if not more important than your comfort to us. Even though we did not install the fireplace it is policy that we always look at all appliances in your home so when we leave you are 100% safe in your home as well as comfortable. Pleasure speaking with you as always, hope you Enjoyed your new pool over the summer!

Pete in Toronto

Based on positive on-line reviews, Natural Choice installed installed our Rinnai tankless water heater and we could not be happier. We were unsure about the technology at first, but the owner personally came out and met with us (along with a couple of other neighbors that were also interesed) to explain the sytem and the installation process.

It's been over a year and the system has been flawless so far.

For us, Natural Choice was very helpful and professional. So much so, I also contracted them to replace 2 commercial rooftop AC units at my office.

Thank you Pete for allowing us into your home to discuss tankless with you and your neighbours, and have enjoyed working on your home and your business !

Brandon in Bowmanville
2 reviews BOWMANVILLE, ON

All jobs were needed on an individual basis within a year. Installations were cost effective and performed in a quick timely manner with a high level of professionalism. Service and warranty can’t be beat.

Thanks again Natural Choice!

We Enjoyed working on your commercial property and getting the many projects and conversations you had done to improve your property. Was great working with a well organized property manager which allowed us to shine at what we do!

Lance H in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

James and his staff at Natural Choice really know their stuff and do good work. I've referred them numerous times without hesitation and everyone says the same thing!! I'll continue to refer them in the future!!

Thanks Lance, we were happy to get into your home help you make it a much more comfortable place and the best compliment we can receive is the recommendations you have been giving us!

Skipabeat in Oshawa
1 review ,

I ordered a tankless hot water heater from a company called Newton Home Energy, who uses Natural Choice as one of their contractors.
Prior to the installation, one of the apprentices of Natural Choice did a pre-work survey and was extremely pleasant to deal with. On the day of installation, the owner of the company showed up with the same apprentice that did the pre-survey. During the installation the pair were pleasant to deal with, but the owner had forgotten to bring the most basic of parts and had to run to Home Depot to get parts. This is where the problems began...

After the heater was installed, I was charged an additional $150 for parts/labour and then asked if I would take a lawn sign (apparently against the agreement that this contractor has with Newton). I was upset about the extra $150 as it was a discretionary charge, but paid it and even agreed to take the lawn sign. A couple of days later, I needed to fire up my furnace (remember the stangely cold days in May?). To my surprise, there was no heat... I called my home warranty program and they sent someone over right away. He immediately noticed that they had unplugged my furnace. He also indicated that my hot water tank had been plugged in to an outlet on the furnace - which I was informed went against code.
I was charged a $50 deductible for the service call and immediately phoned Natural Choice. The owner informed me that he would refund my money immediately for the deductible and apologized. He also stated that the work that they did met the code and that the home warranty repair person was simply trying to make Natural Choice look bad. Worst of all was that the owner of the company blamed the entire mishap on the apprentice and went on to tell me that he had fired him a day or two ago for the multiple screw-ups that he had made. I was surprised by how little responsibility the owner took in the situation and how little he stuck up for the apprentice (who likely quit to find a better employer).
Several days past and there was no return of my deductible so I called again. I was informed that I had not been forgotten about and that he would be over later that same day... Several more days has passed and after leaving another message, the cheque was finally placed in my mailbox.

I would truly advise against using this company as they are unprofessional, forgetful and full of false promises.

The rental programs do not allow for extended material to complete installs, therefore sometimes there are extra costs for that material. Of course if the extra charges are more than expected, there is the option to not to go a head with the install. There would be an agreement for the extra costs (if so required to complete the install) before install date is choosen.

We did not get the call to come back on the service call, on good will offered to Pay for the service call the another company did. Due to a busy week, it did take a little more than same day to make it by.

Regarding against code, we have top standing audits with TSSA, you are welcome to inform them as I can provide a contact number as well.

We also give many references of previous customers from small installs or service to large projects, too bad we did not see eye to eye and keep you happy.

Hope you are enjoying your Tankless system; we have not seen service calls logged on your address.

More about Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

We are very honoured that Rogers Media did this video of our company sharing how much we care about our clients feel free to copy and paste this link - https://www.facebook.com/RogersForBusiness/posts/1526593684061732

We are so thankful for all the votes our amazing clients give each day by sharing their experiences which have lead to 4 "Best Of" awards here on HomeStars.

Starting in the trade in 1995 and working the different sectors learning some amazing experiences while taking annual courses to learn each manufacture James Smith created Natural Choice Heating & Cooling with two things in mind, caring for the client and caring about the employee. With those in mind was the inception and created almost a decade and half of the highest red carpet treatment to which each employee proudly takes pictures of every installation from a thermostat to full custom ductwork installations.

Here at Natural Choice Heating it has been our pleasure to offer the highest level of reliable comfort control for the Whitby, GTA, Kawartha Lakes & surrounding community for almost a decade and half. Our foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, furnace, air conditioning and indoor air quality products. Along with ductless systems offered in Heat Pumps by different manufactures include LG's Art Cool system. We are also a leader in tankless systems installing Rinnai's for almost a decade and half as an Authorized Service Provider for Rinnai.

From start to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your project in the Whitby and Greater Toronto area (GTA) is completed on time, on budget and up to code. We understand that service interruptions are an inconvenience and cost you productivity so we focus on providing expedient services to get you back online as soon as possible without risking the safety of your valuable equipment. We are also absolutely committed to safety and provide ongoing education to our personnel to ensure complete compliance with the best practices and standards.

We offer our services to the following areas - Markham, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Port Perry, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, Lindsay, Peterborough

To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below:
Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/

We service the following brands Trane, Amana, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
ECOBEE, NEST, FURNACE, AIR CONDITIONER, AIR CONDITIONING, AIR CONDITION ,BOILER, HOT WATER TANK, TANKLESS WATER HEATER ,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER ,ROOF TOP UNIT, FIREPLACE REPAIR AND SERVICE, ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR, BOILER REPAIR, AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR, ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR . Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, heap filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng
We service all the products and manufacture's in the market for both Residential as well as Commercial. To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below: Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/ Repair, Service and Installation, Boiler Repair, Fireplace repair, service, Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling. Bowmanville, Port Hope, Cobourg, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Clarington, Uxbridge, Aurora, Peterborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Ontario, GTA, Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Peel Region, Durham Region
Amana, Bryant, Trane, Carrier, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!
Our speciality is you, providing the Quality and Reliable Care that you expect from your local HVAC Company. Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
Master Card/Visa, Cheque, 0% Financing & we can offer Rental
All techs are fully licensed gas fitters and refrigeration
TSSA, BBB, ESA
We Provide a min of 2 years on everything we install, our Furnaces & AC's come with 10 years Parts &