Fireplaces
Natural Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

Reviews for Natural Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Furnace and A/C change

James came out and quoted a new furnace and A/C. The price was reasonable and the techs that came out to do the job were fantastic. They did a great job and I’m very happy with the new unit.

Thank you Adam for sharing your experience !! We believe in honesty and integrity with what we do while rolling out the red carpet treatment.

Szilvi in Burlington
Szilvi in Burlington

A/C Installation

James and his entire team from "Natural Choice Heating & Cooling" in Whitby did a very professional & quick job in installing a brand new A/C at our house this past summer! Thank you James & team for a job-well-done! :) I would definitely use their services again and I recommend them.

Szilvi was such a pleasure to work with you and appreciate your business ! So glad you enjoyed your new air conditioning system :)

jason in Oshawa
jason in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace & Tankles water heater

I was pleased for the installation performed by (Ryan & Chris) at my home. They were very pleasant in explaining the furnace and the water heater . And was so good in cleaning up. Thanks so much for a great job.

Hello Jason, we are so glad you got the chance to just sit back and relax while we went to work ! Ryan and Kris are a great team and thoroughly enjoy their job ! We appreciate your business and the biggest compliment by you sharing your experience here online !

Andrew in Whitby
Andrew in Whitby

Furnace Install

It was December 2017 that I had the pleasure of meeting James. After days of trying to figure out why our furnace was continually blowing cold air I searched online for a HVAC repair person for my area. read the reviews for Natural Choice Heating & Cooling.

I couldn’t find one negative comment, what impressed me was the way how past clients described the over and above service they received. James was punctual, pleasant and respectful but what I remember most was how informative he was.

Fast forward to October 2018 and once again the furnace started acting up. I didn’t even hesitate to call James again. Consistency in providing great service is hard to do but James and his team Ryan and Kris seem to do in effortlessly. They installed a brand new furnace the next day, made helpful recommendations and walked me through how to navigate the energy rebate program.

Without a doubt I would recommend Natural Choice Heating & Cooling to anyone who just doesn’t need a HVAC repair guy but they are also looking for a friend.

Andrew, thank you so much for providing such a detailed experience. I can tell you we shared this with our crews and is what we strive to do is provide an experience like this to every client !

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

AC installation and furnace repair

I emailed Natural Choice Heating & Cooling to request a quote for a new AC unit and to replace the furnace blower motor. Natural Choice responded promptly and was flexible in arranging the time for the service call. The technicians were professional and courteous. Their workmanship indicates their high level of training and their care for customer service. I would recommend them.

It was our pleasure to help you with that pesky exhaust motor and replace your air conditioning system. Enjoy your new air conditioning system next year !!

Phil in Whitby
Phil in Whitby

Natural choice.. New furnace

My furnace quit on me and Ryan was nothing but professional he came and looked at my old furnace and told me that he could fix it but it would not make sense in the long run he was honest and forthright,so we decided to go with a new furnace the next day Ryan & Kris came and installed a new furnace and went above and beyond , the job was done in a timely manner and with care, the guys took time to explain the process and gave me good tips on maintaining the new furnace I was so impressed that natural choice heating and cooling will be my first choice from now on for my heating and cooling needs..

Our team at Natural Choice truly care about our clients, and thank you so much for sharing your experience!! Means a LOT to us !!

Marg & The Bear in Ajax
Marg & The Bear in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

New gas furnace

From the beginning, the first professional and honest meeting was continued right up to the end. If you feel customer service and communication are important to you then you couldn’t ask for anything better. The crew were professional and pleasant to work with along with being very efficient. When the left for the day there was absolutely nothing to clean up, you wouldn’t have know they were there. I thank James and his crew for all there help.

Thank you SO MUCH Marg for sharing your experience ! It was a pleasure to work with you, and we appreciate your business !

Sumair in Richmond Hill
Sumair in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

AC and Furnace Replacement

Fantastic Service Level. I rarely give a 10/10 but the experience was truly top notch. Below are some points on why:

1) A few months ago had some issues with the AC and I had texted James at Natural Choice and without charging me and in a timely manner he gave some tips on what I could to resolve the issue.

2) A few months later the AC unit and furnace needed replacement and James again was available after a quick text and responded to questions via phone call and text to answer all of my questions on the options. He answered with patience and detail after I had researched some options.

3) They arranged for an appointment the next morning and arrived a the exact time specified and finished within the timeframe specified.

4) The level of detail and care in protecting my flooring when they came in and was appreciated as well as the detail in their work. The small things like the ducting or replacement of tubing that wasn't related directly to their task and the running of wires/tubes and caulking or even the install of the wall bracket for the AC Unit mounting was done with expert precision.

5) They explained all that I needed to know about the install. The service agents were Kris and Ryan - they were truly great! I would not hesitate a second to recommend them and James at Natural Choice.

I think this is the first fully detailed review I have written and I felt it was worthwhile since it is rare to find this level of end-to-end customer service and care in work these days.

Sumair, thank you SO MUCH for being so detailed on your experience, we truly value the time it took to share that !! Thank you for your business, and it was our pleasure to be here all along and will be here should you need your system serviced.

quisbamsis
quisbamsis

Installation of New Air Conditioner

Help never felt so urgently needed than this past Canada Day when record-breaking heat put an end to our air conditioner. With HomeStars reviews as my only guide, I finally placed faith in James and his team at Natural Choice. Crews worked in the excruciating heat to ensure we had air conditioning back that night. Crazy commitment from an excellent team of people!!!!! Thank you Natural Choice Heating and Cooling! Holly.

Holly we can appreciate that this summer has been hard to go through with such high humidity and you having little ones at home, was our pleasure to get you looked after right away so you and your family can be comfortable in your home !! Have an amazing summer and we are always here for our clients !

Bianca L in Whitby
Bianca L in Whitby

Installation of new Furnace and AC

James and his team came highly recommend and exceeded my expectations beyond what I could imagine. From the first contact James took the time to communicate with me about our family’s needs and gave us many budget friendly ideas. He then took the time to come out and sit down with us and explain in detail what we needed to hear and answered all of our questions and concerns. In this heat wave we have been going through he was able to get us a timely appointment and his staff came right as scheduled and well prepared. They were kind and courteous and took the time to get the job done properly without inconveniencing our family. They went above and beyond with the way they had to run our exhaust pipes and even took the time to interact with our curious kids. In the end we have a new heart to our home that I know will last us for many years to come and I truly appreciate the knowledge and professionalism that we experienced. I would recommend these guys in an instant!

What can we say Bianca, we are truly touched from you sharing your experience. We all enjoyed meeting you and your family, and allowing us to look after the heart of your home. Although the installation was completed, should it need servicing we will always be here for you and your family. Hope you have an amazing summer !!

More about Natural Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

We are very honoured that Rogers Media did this video of our company sharing how much we care about our clients feel free to copy and paste this link - https://www.facebook.com/RogersForBusiness/posts/1526593684061732

We are so thankful for all the votes our amazing clients give each day by sharing their experiences which have lead to 4 "Best Of" awards here on HomeStars.

Starting in the trade in 1995 and working the different sectors learning some amazing experiences while taking annual courses to learn each manufacture James Smith created Natural Choice Heating & Cooling with two things in mind, caring for the client and caring about the employee. With those in mind was the inception and created almost a decade and half of the highest red carpet treatment to which each employee proudly takes pictures of every installation from a thermostat to full custom ductwork installations.

Here at Natural Choice Heating it has been our pleasure to offer the highest level of reliable comfort control for the Whitby, GTA, Kawartha Lakes & surrounding community for almost a decade and half. Our foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, furnace, air conditioning and indoor air quality products. Along with ductless systems offered in Heat Pumps by different manufactures include LG's Art Cool system. We are also a leader in tankless systems installing Rinnai's for almost a decade and half as an Authorized Service Provider for Rinnai.

From start to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your project in the Whitby and Greater Toronto area (GTA) is completed on time, on budget and up to code. We understand that service interruptions are an inconvenience and cost you productivity so we focus on providing expedient services to get you back online as soon as possible without risking the safety of your valuable equipment. We are also absolutely committed to safety and provide ongoing education to our personnel to ensure complete compliance with the best practices and standards.

We offer our services to the following areas - Markham, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Port Perry, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, Lindsay, Peterborough

To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below:
Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/

We service the following brands Trane, Amana, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!

Fireplaces and Heating & Air Conditioning
ECOBEE, NEST, FURNACE, AIR CONDITIONER, AIR CONDITIONING, AIR CONDITION ,BOILER, HOT WATER TANK, TANKLESS WATER HEATER ,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER ,ROOF TOP UNIT, FIREPLACE REPAIR AND SERVICE, ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR, BOILER REPAIR, AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR, ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR . Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, heap filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng
We service all the products and manufacture's in the market for both Residential as well as Commercial. To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below: Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/ Repair, Service and Installation, Boiler Repair, Fireplace repair, service, Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling. Bowmanville, Port Hope, Cobourg, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Clarington, Uxbridge, Aurora, Peterborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Ontario, GTA, Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Peel Region, Durham Region
Amana, Bryant, Trane, Carrier, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!
Our speciality is you, providing the Quality and Reliable Care that you expect from your local HVAC Company. Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
Master Card/Visa, Cheque, 0% Financing & we can offer Rental
All techs are fully licensed gas fitters and refrigeration
TSSA, BBB, ESA
We Provide a min of 2 years on everything we install, our Furnaces & AC's come with 10 years Parts &