National Furniture 2000 Limited

1650 Dundas St E Mississauga ON L4X 2Z3
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Port Credit  >  National Furniture 2000 Limited

Reviews for National Furniture 2000 Limited

Living Room

I thought all was good UNTIL I purchased the living room set and had to wait and wait and wait for it to be delivered. After calling the manager Pat with no return calls I went in... only to hear him BS me. And the rudeness was beyond bad customer service. Then FINALLY when my furniture was delivered the drivers were rude and then wanted a tip... like seriously NO.
Will NEVER go back again... Not sure how they stay in business

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dining Room Set

This company has the most horrible customer service and it took over 5 months to deliver my fully paid for furniture. The manager, Pat, doesn't return calls and constantly changed the information about the delivery. I had to call the manufacturer myself to find out the truth about what was going on. Luckily, I had their number. The delivery men tried to shake me down for more money and then they had the nerve to ask for a tip. They kept harassing me even after I said no. Never shop here!!! #NationalFurniture

Tanya in Toronto
Tanya in Toronto

Furniture purchase

This company is run very unprofessionally and has the poorest customer service around. I had purchased a $2000 bedroom set and paid extra to have the furniture assembled as well as for bed beams i didn't require. The moves refused to assemble the furniture despite the fact that it was purchased. I returned the bed beams to the store and was promised a credit which I never received despite contacting the company at least three separate times.