More about Nanique Interiors Inc.
Winner: "Best Interior Designer - Homestars ** Nine years in a Row ** !
27 Years in Business
Nanette has the power to add 'wow' to your home. Her vision is her reputation and her signature!
Flawless execution is what keeps her iPhone buzzing.
Nanette I. Snel is a multiple award winning and experienced certified interior decorator who believes that good design can enrich the art of everyday living. She is driven, passionate and earnest!
She is a graduate of Seneca College with high honors and an accredited & founding member of CDECA (Canadian Decorators’ Association) since its inception in 1992 and created Nanique Interiors in 1991; leaving behind a career as a stock broker.
Nanette won a professional award from CDECA in 2003 for best design of a living room.
She has a very good eye for color. She was selected by Benjamin Moore to be one of their trained and esteemed color consultants.
Nanette works closely with her clients to help alleviate the hassles of home renovations and helps the client avoid costly mistakes. Hiring a professional can save time, money and stress!
In her free time, Nanette is tour leader once a year for www.womenstravelnetwork.ca , a travel company specializing in travel for women! She enjoys travelling, reading, gardening and loves anything related to Design!
Company profile information is not moderated by HomeStars. Ask the contractor to verify before hiring.
- Interior Design and Interior Decorators
- Anything and everything to do with interior design/decor for your home;
from window treatments to full project management and everything in between! You name it; I can help your dream come true and add the "wow' factor to your home!
- Full service Interior Decorator; Benjamin Moore Colour Consultant. Lighting design and selection.
Selection of furniture. Flooring. Window treatments and drapery. New Home planning.
In home consultations include a mini "Design 101".
- Benjamin Moore Colour Consultant.
- (modern) transitional (traditional)
- Founding Member of Canadian Decorators' Association (CDECA).
Member of Windows Walls Furnishing Association
- YEAR ESTABLISHED
- NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
- RETURN POLICY
- Customer service is our first priority. However, custom orders are final sale and are non-refundable
- PAYMENT METHOD
- Cheque or cash
- CDECA - Canadian Decorators' Association.Windows Walls Furnishing Association
- LIABILITY INSURANCE
- Seneca College - Interior Decorating Diploma, 1992, High Honours
- PROJECT MINIMUM
- Two-hour consultation.
- PROJECT RATE
- $ 250.00/hour with a minimum of two hours.
- WRITTEN CONTRACT