Nanique Interiors Inc.

Interior Design
Interior Decorators
Nanique Interiors Inc.

Reviews for Nanique Interiors Inc.

Katherine
Katherine

Downsizing from house

Nanette helped us settle into a 2 bedroom condo moving from our house of 30 years
Nanette has a real talent and is able to see immediately how to put your your current furniture to good use with amazing results. Take notes because ideas just pop out as you walk through various rooms. We were so delighted that we had Nanette stop by our cottage this summer. With a few changes we had a conversation pit that attracted positive comments all summer long.
We are delighted with the changes we made Nanette also has a terrific personality very positive in her thinking You won’t regret consulting with her

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I really enjoyed working with you both and am grateful for your glowing review.
I am happy you are pleased with the end results of both condo and your beautiful cottage. Enjoy !
Best, Nanette

CJ in Mississauga in Mississauga
CJ in Mississauga in Mississauga

Condo Decorating

I sold most of my furniture when I moved from a house to a condo. Having basically just two beds and two chairs, I desperately needed help with decorating and furnishing from top to bottom, so I called Nanette. She was quick to understand my preferences and worked efficiently to recommend, guide and take me shopping! The result is a warm, welcoming new space that I'm happy to come home to.

Thank you! So glad you look forward to coming home. It is the nicest compliment you can give me. Your condo is lovely and I am glad you are enjoying the change. Warm regards, Nanette

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Interior design consultation

We needed some design advice and ideas to finish decorating our house and arranged a consultation with Nanette. We she was very thoughtful and professional and we couldn't be more pleased! Nanette provided excellent suggestions to make better use of our existing furniture and decor. In addition, she provided several helpful design tips for choosing new pieces and suggested some specific pieces that fit with our style. We would highly recommend Nanette!

I am so blessed! How wonderful to end my year on such a positive note. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is really appreciated!
You have a wonderful house and now you will make it into an even better one. So glad I was able to help. Enjoy the new year!
Best regards, Nanette

Cathy in Mississauga
Cathy in Mississauga

Bathroom renovation

Nanette and Masoud renovated two bathrooms and the laundry room and I'm really happy with the results. They recommended combining the small master bathroom with the dressing area and now I have an amazing spacious bathroom! Nanette was so helpful picking out the vanities, fixtures, tiles, etc, and was very in tune with and respectful of my preferences. Masoud and his team were very easy to work with as well. When I didn't see him in person we kept in touch via text. The house was kept clean and useable except for the areas under renovation. He also added extra touches that I wasn't expecting - like the nice framing for the windows and painting the walk-in closet wall the same colour as the bathroom so it blends so nicely. I would definitely use Nanette and Masoud again.

Merry Christmas and thank you for taking the time to write a review! So glad you're enjoying your new spacious bathroom. Yes, Masoud is easy to work with and does such great work. I am blessed to have such great contractors who make me look good!
Enjoy and all the best for the new year.
Regards, Nanette

Amrita Karunakaran from Toronto
Amrita Karunakaran from Toronto

Redecorating main floor bungalow

When we decided to update the decor of our main floor I called Nanette immediately. She did an amazing job for us in the past on our basement and we really like her style, her collaborative approach, the way she works within your budget, but also the way she pushes you to try something new. Within a week we were picking out paint colours, Blinds and light fixtures. When picking these she's made the most out of what's already in the house so even pieces that we didn't change look like they were chosen intentionally. I worked with her preferred contractor Melina who was amazing and really responsive. Her team did a fantastic job, were courteous and paid such attention to detail. We are so pleased with the final result and needless to say we continue to go to Nanette for all our design projects.

It's always fun to work with you. The
Living/Dining room needed a makeover and they look so bright and inviting now.
We're just about done with the whole house now! Bathroom next year? ?
Thanks for your continued support and kind words. Nanette

Pam in Mississauga
Pam in Mississauga

Interior decorating

Nanette chose colours and styles which took me out of my comfort zone for the better ! We receive compliments all the time on the style, quality and colour selection of our furniture, paintings and rugs. Most importantly, I enjoy living in such a well put together home! She always incorporated my thoughts and needs into each of the rooms (how do you make the rooms kid friendly but classy at the same time)! The invoice process got a little complex so it is advised to re-confirm all the pricing details upfront, but it might have been a one-off experience. I love all of my rooms designed by Nanette. I feel proud of the quality of all of the furniture!

Thank you Pam! Your house is
Lovely to start with, so it was easy to make it look good. You had an open
mind about my suggestions and I applaud you for trusting me. I
love hearing that you are so happy and get many compliments. So sorry about the accounting confusion! That doesn't usually happen.
Thanks again and enjoy your beautiful home! Nanette

Tzvi Taub in Richmond hill
Tzvi Taub in Richmond hill
11 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Stucco, interlock, and yard consult

Many thanks Nanette.
Your input exceeded our expectations, we really were looking at various taupe shades unable to visualize the overall effect thus the stucco and interlock colors were the impetus for the call. The many other exterior eyes - opening suggestions were such a boon that made us wonder why we didn’t think about a consult earlier. Your professional, perspicacious advice was delivered in innate affable manner which made the consult a pleasure.
Tzvi Taub
62 Stockdale Crescent
Richmond Hill ON

Decisions for the exterior of the
Home are so important and different rules apply to the outside.
Your home is nice and I am so glad I was able to give you lots of other suggestions too. Many thanks for your kind review. Nanette

Carol Sadder in Toronto
Carol Sadder in Toronto

Living room redecoration

I desperately needed help to move forward with redecorating my living room. I was stuck on whether to keep a rug and use its colours as inspiration for the rest of the room. Nanette said "yes" and off we went! She provided me with good advice as to the dimensions for a new sofa, making it much easier to make that purchase. Whenever I sent her pictures of items I was considering, she weighed in immediately and guided me. She was discrete, diplomatic, has lovely taste and above all, kept my budget in mind. She was a delight to work with and I look forward to completing the project with her by my side.

Thank you Carol. So glad the living room is coming together and that you are so pleased. You have a good eye yourself and are very good at finding some great pieces! Trust your instinct :-)
I am here when you are ready to proceed with the next step of your project. Regards, Nanette

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Colour Selection (and more)

Unable to reach a consensus on paint colour, we decided to enlist some professional help. Once again Homestars hit it out of the park leading us to obtain Nanette's advice. And advice she had! I admit to being a bit shell-shocked as she left as her advice went far beyond just colours, including lighting, picture arrangement and a bit of work to the downstairs that actually turned out to be the absolute gem of her advice and kick-started the whole downstairs being a mere few weeks away from being entirely redone!
Money well spent!

Thank you! So glad you appreciated my advice. I love enthused clients and I appreciate your positive feedback. Many thanks! Nanetre

Valerie in Ajax
Valerie in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Interior Design Consultation

Nanette is a master of her profession, from the minute she walked into our home her excitement and love for design was evident. She presented us with a design that we are extremely excited about which we feels matches our personality and personal style. From the paint colours, lighting, furniture and accessories she made it look so easy and did it with such passion and professionalism. We are in the beginning stages of putting her ideas into place but we can’t wait to see the final outcome. Highly recommended.

You are great students! So glad you're happy as happy clients are the best. I know you will make it all happen.
Happy decorating and thanks for writing a review. Much appreciated!
Regards, Nanette

More about Nanique Interiors Inc.

nanettesnel@look.ca

Winner: "Best Interior Designer - Homestars ** Nine years in a Row ** !
27 Years in Business

Nanette has the power to add 'wow' to your home. Her vision is her reputation and her signature!
Flawless execution is what keeps her iPhone buzzing.
Nanette I. Snel is a multiple award winning and experienced certified interior decorator who believes that good design can enrich the art of everyday living. She is driven, passionate and earnest!

She is a graduate of Seneca College with high honors and an accredited & founding member of CDECA (Canadian Decorators’ Association) since its inception in 1992 and created Nanique Interiors in 1991; leaving behind a career as a stock broker.

Nanette won a professional award from CDECA in 2003 for best design of a living room.

She has a very good eye for color. She was selected by Benjamin Moore to be one of their trained and esteemed color consultants.

Nanette works closely with her clients to help alleviate the hassles of home renovations and helps the client avoid costly mistakes. Hiring a professional can save time, money and stress!

In her free time, Nanette is tour leader once a year for www.womenstravelnetwork.ca , a travel company specializing in travel for women! She enjoys travelling, reading, gardening and loves anything related to Design!

i