An honest review for Mr. Router North York Josh Mayo. Request for him if you have a job.
I will break down why and why I will likely use them again.
I have some knowledge of plumbing and basic home repair. It was an interest I took in school, just headed into a Corporate position instead.
I called a few contractors for a major reno to my bathroom as I know I am out of touch and didn’t want to take short cuts. Some seemed okay with a slightly better price & others (I assume); took me for being a girl. They quoted items that just didn’t make sense. Thank gawd I know better and had an uncle experienced in the field.
So here is why I recommend Josh from Mr. Router.
- Flexible. I had other parts of the job that was I wanted to happen first, before I had someone come in. I couldn’t nail down a date but he ensured me, that when I am ready to let him know and he'll be there.
- No charge to come in an estimate the job. He came in, looked at everything and gave me a ball part price with a buffer in there.
- Down to earth. Spoke to me like a person walked me through the possible job and worst case scenarios. There was no clocking ticking or rush to talk through the job quickly.
- We had a last minute change to our reno which need plumbing to be job to be complete before our next phase. Called Mr. Router at 3pm to see if he could come in today. He was at another job, finished off and was at my place in Durham within 2 hours
- He completed the job, checked that it was done right and walked me through some other items I could manage on my own.
- He worked quietly, cleanly and asked me before he moved in and out of any area of the house.
- The rates are company ones and per the item being repaired not by hour. So if he took longer, I wasn’t getting dinged for that. A little higher than other contractors, but was the amount I was quoted.
Renovations are stressful but having someone come when you need it, at the price you talked about, completed on time and well.. Its worth the little extra
- Company Response
Hello Natalie and thank you for posting this review for Mr Rooter Plumbing and our technician Josh. Its is our pleasure to pleasure to hear about the excellent service that you received. We take great pride in treating our customers as we would like to be treated. We are glad to know that Josh was patient, informative, efficient and all was done in a timely manner that gave you a peace of mind. It is is this customer focus that allows us to maximize our customer loyalty. We look forward to servicing your plumbing/drain needs in the future and thank you for choosing Mr Rooter! Have a great day!