Mountaineer Movers

Rob in Hamilton
Rob in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Major move

Contacted Mountaineer for an all - inclusive move from Hamilton to Brantford. The quote came in less than competition. Scheduled to move Jan 29 - nice snowstorm. Talked with Wendy and she kept the furniture on the truck until Wednesday. The packing on the Monday was very well done - the men involved were very professional. The move itself finally went off without a hitch - again, the men were friendly, courteous and professional. Wendy was a delight to deal with - addressed all my concerns. I am extremely satisfied with the experience.

Toni,  Stoney Creek
Toni, Stoney Creek
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Major move

We could not have been in more caring careful hands. The day prior to my move the office called to make sure we were okay and see if we needed anything. My stuff was moved 4hrs away and my quote was pretty accurate. The actual bill was a bit less than quoted and who doesn't like a savings. Our crew was amazing, they were kind, careful with the dog and I would have to say I would specifically ask for them again if I was moving. All my stuff arrived in the same condition excellent condition I gave it to them in. If you are moving Mountaineer Movers are your go to. A big thank you to Wendy, Greg, Lance and AJ.

julie palmese in Ancaster
julie palmese in Ancaster
4 reviews Ancaster, ON

moving

We had heard from friends that this was a good company to deal with. Helpful and good serivce. Would go with them again. Professional which is what we look for.

pam from Hamilton
pam from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Moving

Fantastic service. The men were very efficient, polite and had great personalities. I have used them twice now and both times have required multiple stops. The office staff is equally as pleasant. Booking and billing was easy.

TantienHime on Hamilton Mountain
TantienHime on Hamilton Mountain
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Moving

I spoke to a number of different movers and I chose them because:
1. they didn't change their rates depending on before Christmas or during the holiday
2. They came recommended to me by a real estate agent in the area.

They lived up to every expectation. Everything arrived in a timely manner, nothing was broken and they came in on budget. Some of the quotations I got were DOUBLE what this company quoted. They were fantastic!

Joanne in Mount hope
Joanne in Mount hope
2 reviews Glanbrook, ON

Moving

We highly recommend using Mountaineer movers. They were on time,accommodating when we could not get into our house. They were quick loading and unloading, taking great care of what they were moving. They had no trouble moving large bulky items.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Hamilton?