Moscone Marble & Granite

Moscone Marble & Granite

Reviews for Moscone Marble & Granite

Ross in Toronto
Ross in Toronto

Marble counter tops for kitchen and bathrooms

From the moment l contacted Moscone Marble to the day that the installations took place, l have nothing but good things to say about them. Everyone was very helpful and the installers did a fantastic job. My wife is very happy with the end result. She is already planning the second project for them.

Rafuishaan in Toronto
Rafuishaan in Toronto

Great service

Absolutely impressed with their work! Anthony & Nina were very helpful during the whole purchase to installation process. Would highly recommend these guys to all those planning a renovation. All the best!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Never again!!!!

Very disappointed in the service that this company gives and the amount of time it takes to get responses and to rectify deficiencies. I have had multiple issues in the past year dealing with them for my kitchen countertop. They are more concerned about taking your money upfront than actually making their customer happy. Workmanship is poor as I have undermount sinks installed improperly, seams in quartzite that do not match, cutting stone backsplash too short and leaving substantial gap without sealing properly.

lisamarie14 in Hamilton
lisamarie14 in Hamilton

Kitchen and Bathroom Vanities

Everyone on the Moscone Marble team is amazing! Working with them is always a pleasure and the quality of their products cant be beat. To my surprise they also sell a wide variety of sinks and faucets, which saved me the hassle of having to source the products elsewhere. Thank you soo much for making this part of my renovation process easy and being a quality one stop shop. I would highly recommend Moscone Marble to all of my friends and family!

Tony
Tony
1 review Caledon, ON

Kitchen and Washroom Quartz

I was recommended Moscone by my friend and we love the quartz tops. We had a personalized service with the salesperson who showed us which countertops suited our furniture and paint. Cut/installed them for us and showed us how to preserve the rock and prevent damage.

Vinnie in Toronto
Vinnie in Toronto
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Kitchen Renovation-Counter top

From start to finish our experience with Moscone Marble & Granite was superb. Customer service was exceptional, price was very competitive and installation was flawless. The gentlemen installing the counter top were very professional and respectful of my home.
This was my second time working with Moscone Marble and I am happy always recommend them.

Excellent!

We recently had a countertop cut and installed by Moscone Marble & Granite. We are very happy with all aspects of our dealings with the Moscone Marble & Granite team and the especially their product! We would not hesitate to recommend MM&G to anyone!

Lou from Toronto
Lou from Toronto

Kitchen Quartz counters

From the date I initially contacted Moscone to the completion of the Quartz counters installation I was very pleased with the overall experience. The initial service provided was prompt and professional, the measurements were very particular, and lastly, the gentlemen who performed the final install did a wonderful job and were very courteous. I absolutely love the Quartz! I wouldn't hesitate to refer Moscone to family and friends.

More about Moscone Marble & Granite

Granite, marble and quartz countertops and claddings such as fireplaces. We are the fabricators and installers. contact our head office nina@mosconemarble. com and/ or our showroom and slab gallery info@mosconemarble. com We will site measure, supply, manufacture and install granite or marble countertops or fireplace claddings. We have been in ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Vaughan?