Moscone Marble & Granite

Reviews for Moscone Marble & Granite

lisamarie14 in Hamilton
lisamarie14 in Hamilton

Kitchen and Bathroom Vanities

Everyone on the Moscone Marble team is amazing! Working with them is always a pleasure and the quality of their products cant be beat. To my surprise they also sell a wide variety of sinks and faucets, which saved me the hassle of having to source the products elsewhere. Thank you soo much for making this part of my renovation process easy and being a quality one stop shop. I would highly recommend Moscone Marble to all of my friends and family!

Tony
Tony
1 review Caledon, ON

Kitchen and Washroom Quartz

I was recommended Moscone by my friend and we love the quartz tops. We had a personalized service with the salesperson who showed us which countertops suited our furniture and paint. Cut/installed them for us and showed us how to preserve the rock and prevent damage.

Vinnie in Toronto
Vinnie in Toronto
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Kitchen Renovation-Counter top

From start to finish our experience with Moscone Marble & Granite was superb. Customer service was exceptional, price was very competitive and installation was flawless. The gentlemen installing the counter top were very professional and respectful of my home.
This was my second time working with Moscone Marble and I am happy always recommend them.

Excellent!

We recently had a countertop cut and installed by Moscone Marble & Granite. We are very happy with all aspects of our dealings with the Moscone Marble & Granite team and the especially their product! We would not hesitate to recommend MM&G to anyone!

Lou from Toronto
Lou from Toronto

Kitchen Quartz counters

From the date I initially contacted Moscone to the completion of the Quartz counters installation I was very pleased with the overall experience. The initial service provided was prompt and professional, the measurements were very particular, and lastly, the gentlemen who performed the final install did a wonderful job and were very courteous. I absolutely love the Quartz! I wouldn't hesitate to refer Moscone to family and friends.

info@eliteconcrete.ca
I. O.
36 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Outdoor Kitchen Counter and Bar Tops

We were chosen by a client to revamp the hardscaping in their backyard. Along with the hardscaping, our clients asked us to design and build an outdoor kitchen for them. On a recommendation of a fellow contractor we visited Moscone Tile to acquire preliminary pricing for the large counter and bar tops for the kitchen. We were met by Suzy the floor manager who provided a tour of their facility, an explanation of their service and general pricing. We immediately felt comfortable dealing with Suzy and knew that we could confidently bring our clients to Moscone to select the stone they wanted and that they would be in good hands. We couldn't have been more right. Suzy was very patient and provided her expert opinions when requested.
Once a stone was chosen, Fab came to measure up the areas and provided us some great design recommendations that we ended up incorporating. He returned to remeasure after we made a couple of changes and our order was now in cue. Suzy followed up by providing an install date and final cost. Within a two weeks Gabriel and his team arrived to supply and install the counter and bar tops. Gabriel was very pleasant to communicate with and it was very evident from the very start that his number one concern was ensuring the perfect installation of the chosen granite. The outside kitchen was temporarily enclosed by tarps and heated to protect against the frigid temperatures on the installation date. Even under these less than favorable conditions, Gabriel and his staff worked diligently until 10PM to perform and complete a perfect installation. Suzy followed up to ensure that all went well. Without hesitation, we highly recommend Moscone Tile and we will definitely be entrusting our clients to them in the future. Marcelo and Raffy.

Claire  from Thornhill
Claire from Thornhill

purchase and installation of onyx vanity top

Our experience with Mascone Tile was terrible. After choosing our stone, and tagging our chosen slab, we were led to a computer to see and select the side of the slab we wanted to use for our vanity top. We were given a computer generated picture of the stone so we could match our vanity and wall paper.
We were told 3-4 weeks for delivery. After coming to measure, no one called to confirm a delivery time, no one returned phone messages and we had to go back to the showroom in order to speak to someone to get an answer. We were then told it would be 4-5 weeks. Mascone finally came and installed a vanity top, but it was not the one that we chose and it was full of pit marks! We had to call several times before anyone called us back. We were told that there is nothing in the contract that states we get the stone that we chose. We asked to speak to the owner and were told that they would not speak to us.
This company did not provide us with any service, nor did they deliver the product that we ordered and paid for.
There are many tile and granite places in the neighbourhood, go elsewhere!

M in Thornhill
M in Thornhill
9 reviews Thornhill, ON

Granite Counter

Endless delays, poor workmanship and attitude from staff. My designer took me to Moscone and I will never forgive him for that. We purchased 2 beautiful, expensive slabs that arrived with 1 scratch and a chip in a corner and the seems look awful. Everyone who comes into my kitchen questions why they did such a crummy job with the seems. When a manager came out, he claimed that we were over reacting about the defects simply out of anger that the job was delayed. Also, after the order was placed I received 2 emails indicating that they had quoted the wrong price and they needed more money. We were out of the country when this all happened without internet so the 5 weeks it takes to process the order was delayed by 2 more weeks. I am now looking for a granite installer to repair the seems.

More about Moscone Marble & Granite

Granite, marble and quartz countertops and claddings such as fireplaces. We are the fabricators and installers. contact our head office nina@mosconemarble. com and/ or our showroom and slab gallery info@mosconemarble. com We will site measure, supply, manufacture and install granite or marble countertops or fireplace claddings. We have been in ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Vaughan?