Montauk

Reviews for Montauk

Pamela from Toronto
Pamela from Toronto

Furniture purchase

Customer service was fabulous. The sofa I purchased accented my home well, and I haven't had any problems with it.

Riverdale-5503
Riverdale-5503

Custom-made sofa

I can't say enough good things about Montauk. Their service is fantastic. I bought a custom-made couch from them about three years ago, and the delivery people were outstanding. Due to the size of the sofa, they had great difficulties getting it into my apartment. Nonetheless, they were incredibly patient and took the time to figure out a solution (they spent a lot of time at my place). Two years later, I was moving to a new house, and needed to disassemble the sofa (I had paid extra to have it built so that the arms came off to ensure I got get it into my apartment). At almost midnight the night before my move, I realized that I could not figure out how to disassemble it. The sofa barely got inside the apt. in the first place I would never be able to get it out with the arms still on! I called Montauk at 8 am the next day to ask for help. They called me back promptly, and someone from the store came to my apt. that morning to help me disassemble it in time for the movers to take it! What incredible service, two years after the original purchase!