Monaco Interiors

Reviews for Monaco Interiors

Julie
Julie

Main floor renovation

Revi and Steven are a fantastic team. After a long discussion about my wishes, likes and dislikes, Revi came up with a design for the addition of a bathroom, removal of a wall, moving a closet, and most beautiful of all, a huge new kitchen. Steven’s did team a fantastic job, with the quality of the workmanship as an important focus. Their communication with me about timing, sub contractors and decisions was always timely and respectful. The end product is incredibly beautiful and functional. Thanks!

Julie!! Thank you so much for this lovely review. Working with you and getting to know your family was a wonderful experience for us all. Your trust in us is a huge part of why the end result was so great, and every person that worked on your project let us know how amazing you are to work with. Looking forward to working together again.

shelley in Toronto
shelley in Toronto

Kitchen/ Family room

We recently worked with Monaco Interiors on a complete renovation for our kitchen - taking out a wall between our kitchen and family room as well. The wood floor had to be resanded and matched to existing, an island was created and all new kitchen cabinets were custom made. The cabinets were beautifully designed by Revi and expertly constructed by Andrey, a a true craftsman in every sense of the word! We had a fantastic experience with Revi and her team throughout the whole process - it was truly a worthwhile experience!
Revi went above and beyond every step of the way, coming up with a design that maximized our space, helping us to select hardware, marble and lighting fixtures, all the while, making sure we stayed on budget. She was always quick to respond and took the time to answer all the questions we had along the way!
Her team of architects, builders and office staff were equally wonderful- professional and warm, they did incredible work, going above and beyond, and making us feel safe during COVID as we were working from home throughout the renovation. We love our new space!

Thank you Revi!
Shelley and Mark
Toronto

Wow Shelley, I am blushing! Thank you so much. I love the work we did at your home, and the experience of Zooming over Covid until we finally met was such fun. Enjoy your kitchen forever and thanks for all the kind words. Seeing your smile when the water started running out of your faucet for the first time is something I will always remember with a big smile of my own (wink)!!

Alison in Port Colborne
Alison in Port Colborne

Kitchen/Den Renovation

We recently worked with Monaco Interiors on a renovation in our home - taking out a wall between our kitchen and spare room, installing new wood floors, and a new kitchen island and pantries. We had a fantastic experience with Revi and her team throughout the whole process - it was truly the best decision we made! She went above and beyond every step of the way, coming up with a design that maximized our space, creating innovative storage solutions, and making sure we stayed on budget. She was always quick to respond and took the time to answer the (many!) questions we had along the way, and made sure we knew what was going on throughout the whole process. Her team is equally amazing - professional and warm, they did incredible work, going above and beyond, and making us feel safe during COVID as we were working from home throughout the renovation. We highly recommend Monaco Interiors and look forward to working with Revi and her team on future projects!

Thank you so much Alison. It was a pleasure working with you both and getting to you know you. Enjoy your space and send us photos!!

MCG
MCG

Master bathroom renovation, creation of walk-in storage space, major re-decorating of foyer and hallway including wallpaper, new tile floor, new light fixtures, refresh of rest of condo, including painting and replacement of outdated pot lights

Monaco Interiors is distinguished by its exceptional creativity, integrity and customer care. The design of our master bathroom and storage space by Revi, its principal, was simply inspired. Fully grasping my needs and drawing upon her extensive experience and impeccable taste, she created a beautiful and functional bathroom and an efficient storage pantry from an existing sauna as well as updating and redecorating much of the rest of our home. Her comprehensive, itemized estimate enabled me to allocate my budget to best meet my needs. The payment schedule set out in the contract was clear and subsequent additions were invoiced promptly and clearly. Revi oversaw every step of the construction, liaising effectively with the contractors and keeping me fully informed. No detail was overlooked, including the final selection of accessories for the bathroom vanity. Most important of all, it was clear from start to finish that Revi was fully committed to achieving a highly successful outcome for the project and to ensuring my complete satisfaction. I would be pleased to work with Monaco Interiors again.

My goodness, I am so humbled by your beautiful review! It was a pleasure for myself and our entire team to work with you. We loved every minute of it. You gave us amazing feedback from start to finish, which was more than appreciated, and your daily smile went a long way! We look forward to working with you again!

Interior Design

I moved into a new home and was looking for new furniture for my entire main floor. During our consultation Revi asked me questions to get an idea of the style we are looking for and discussed budget. Within a few days she came up with fabulous ideas, full layout design and amazing furniture for our foyer, dining and family room, kitchen and breakfast area and we were so impressed with how she was able to take our answers to her questions and turn our main floor space into a masterpiece. Our furniture looks like it came out of a magazine, was fairly priced, within our budget and delivered on time. My couch and ottoman were custom made which allowed us to get exactly what we were looking for. She made the process so enjoyable, informative and totally stress free. Revi takes the time to ensure you are happy with her products and services, has absolutely fabulous contacts and such a great eye for style. I would refer her to everyone I know. Thank you Revi! Next step - Second Floor!

Thank you so much! It was a wonderful experience working with your family. I look forward to continuing!

david a.
david a.

kitchen renovation

monaco interiors drew up the unique plans, which we approved. the work started on time. the workers were efficient, punctual, tidy and very mindful of our home environment. the working area was cordoned off; and, the floors were well protected. all work was done in the garage.
in particular, we were thrilled as to the choices of flooring, backsplash, lighting fixtures and countertops.
the result of all this work, which was completed on time, is many compliments by family and friends.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We loved your project and working with you both. Enjoy your kitchen for years to come!

Jonathan
Jonathan

Bathroom renos

This was our second time hiring Monaco Interiors. We knew we could trust Revi and Steven to provide quality service.

We wanted renos to be done to two bathrooms and they were very flexible to meet our needs. They completed earlier than I expected and managed the construction to have minimal impact to our lives.

Can always count on them!

Thank you so much Jonathan!! We love working with you and your family and watching your little one as she grows. It is a very special thing when we get to be a part of our clients lives over years. We truly appreciate your kind words.

Ben in Scarborough
Ben in Scarborough

Home renovation

Monaco interiors and her company is been fantastic. We didn't really know what to do with our spaces in our home. Revi came in with some really great ideas. she got a great eye for design and the outcome could not have been better. So grateful for her and their team. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much Ben!!!

krupss in Fredericton
krupss in Fredericton
1 review , NB

Home renovation / design

I have used Monaco interiors 2 x in my home purchases and renovations.

She is very professional and she totally understands what we are looking for. She has an eye for color and design like no other. What we thought what we originally wanted in the home she came on and was like no that won’t work here is why reasons: abc and she was so right. We love what she designed for us keeping in mind our tastes and preferences and made what we wanted into a reality with the tweaks that worked and we did not think about.

Revi always came back with many different options and that allowed us to see many different things and ideas so we didn’t have to wonder about anything.

She also keeps cost in mind. Never going out of our budget but being realistic on what things.

Very happy with our experiences with Revi.

Thank you so much! My favorite part was our coffee and chat time on your fabulous new sofa!!

Vitz Reno
Vitz Reno

Apartment building reno

Revi and her team were great to work with. They gave us a lot of different options and designs that would really maximize the space we had to work with. The answered all the questions we had and provided insight into parts we would not consider. Overall a great experience.

Thanks so much!!! It was a super fun project and really pushed us on the creative side!

More about Monaco Interiors

Monaco Interiors works in both commercial and residential design. From simple home decorating projects to complete renovations and home build, office design, and project management,in homes, condominiums, office spaces and hotels.

During this time we have transitioned and are working online with our clients to create designs that are in keeping with our clients' needs, lifestyles and budgets. Call us to find out more!

Join us on Instgram at monaco_interiors or our FB Page Monaco Interiors
Full service interior design/decor company, kitchens, bathrooms,flooring, renovations. Custom drapery, blinds, shutters. Custom furnishings, bedding, reupholstery, framing, accessorizing and pre-listing design consultation.

All of our trades are WSIB compliant and have a full insurance package.