1728 Glen Drive Vancouver BC V6A 4L5

ameliae from Richmond
ameliae from Richmond
1 review Vancouver, BC

Furniture

The furniture quality is average at best, and the customer service is beyond terrible. If you order furniture to be delivered, their policy is: if the item is damaged in any way, it is between the delivery company and the customer. They say they inspect all items in the warehouse before they are delivered (who believes that?) I'd never shop here again.

Phillip from Vancouver
Phillip from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Coffee Table Purchase

I've purchased a wrought iron coffee table from Moe's Home Collection and it is of great quality. It still hasn't rusted and is in good condition. The staff here aren't pushy and are willing to help out. They have a lot of decor products and have been tempted to buy more.

Jellie
Jellie
11 reviews BURNABY, BC

stools

Moe's is close by Ikea and even though it's much smaller, they have a good selection of furniture. The price is pretty decent. Good if you are looking for inexpensive furniture.

David
David
23 reviews Vancouver, BC

New furniture for our home

Moes has a large show room and great prices. If you sign up to there email they always send you sale alerts and specials. Thats how I came to buying from them and recommending other friends and family. There staff is very helpful and delivery is fast. I would reccomend anyone looking for new modern or antique looks to come here.

camelia13
camelia13
34 reviews North Vancouver, BC

The Best Wall Decor

I am so happy to have found this store... totally by accident, while driving in that area. I was looking for a long time for a decoration to hand on an empty corner in my living room, and I could not find it anywhere. I gave this store a try and my searching was over. :-) I found this amazing painting representing a beautiful abstract meaningless combination of colors. :-) Now I am looking at it every day and I find new meanings every time I look at it. I realized that the imagination has no limits when we face an image with no predefined definition. Thank you for bringing this painting in my life. :-)

Vancouver, BC
Vancouver, BC
24 reviews Vancouver, BC

Purchase of Furniture and Acessories

We were looking for a storage ottoman for a long time but couldn't find one that fit with our couch, at a reasonable price and quality. We finally went to Moe's and found the perfect storage ottoman there, decently priced. We also found several small accessories there to compliment our home, all at great deals as there was some boxing week sales.

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad we could help. Hope to see you back soon.

Christine in Vancouver
Christine in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

The WORST customer service

I've just had the WORST experience buying furniture from Moe's.

After buying well over $1K of furniture at Moe's, I was disgusted when faced with their after-sales customer service. The short story is: I received a table that was damaged. I discovered the damage when cleaning up shortly after their delivery people left. We are talking minutes. I actually contemplated running after the delivery people, but decided I was better off calling the store directly. So, I immediately called the store, and they asked that I take a photo and email them. I did. They decided, on looking at the photo, that I had caused the damage, and they refused any refund or exchange of the item. They basically called me a fraud, and accused me of wanting a "free table".

At no time did I ask that the table be discounted. All I asked was that the damaged table be replaced. At any other retail store, this would be a very simple exchange.

Instead, they repeatedly accused me of causing the damage, which is an absolutely outrageous accusation. Had I dropped or knocked over the table - or done anything at all to cause the damage - I would have accepted that it was my fault, and turned the damaged side to the wall to hide it. As I *didn't* cause the damage, I asked that the damaged item be replaced. Apparently, that was too much too much to ask for. Customer service from the "manager" was rude and unprofessional. I will NEVER purchase from this store again. I am so incensed by their combative and accusatory behaviour that I am finding every review site possible to post my experience and warn others to STAY AWAY.

Nina  in Vancouver
Nina in Vancouver
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Lovely products and can get good value

We got a great sectional sofa at this place and found an amazing deal buying the sale showroom sofa. No pressure in buying it and the customer service was great, letting us take all the time we wanted.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We always love to hear feedback. We look forward to seeing you back at the store. Enjoy your new sofa!

S Wong in Vancouver

1728 Glen Drive
Vancouver
BC
V6A 4L5

It took us over 6 months to find the perfect table for our old heritage home. Well, we found it at Moe's. We spotted the table early in the year even before we even got the house. It went perfectly, it's a long table with criss cross legs at each end, and came with a matching communal bench..we love it. The quality if the table is great. The service at Moe's was relaxed and not pushy. They helped us with picking out some chairs too. We didnt feel pressured or rushed. Their delivery service was also very efficient and friendly. However the table was pretty heavy, it's all wood over 6 feet in length..can fit up to 10 people comfortably. The movers told us to never move...haha...We loved our experience at Moe's and always go often to check out their furniture.

Sorry for the late reply. We really appreciate the feedback and hope you are enjoying your table. We look forward to seeing you if you need anything else.

Rebecca
Rebecca
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Dining room chairs, accessories

I was looking for white leather dining room chairs and when I asked a local establishment where they got theirs, they said they were from Moe's. So the next time I was downtown I dropped into the store, and found exactly what I was looking for. It was about 10 days before Christmas, and I wanted the chairs for my new dining room, as we had family and guests coming for Christmas dinner.

I asked about the chairs, but the staff member I talked to, Gene, said there were not many left in stock as they were being discontinued. He said he would call me the next day to confirm. He called and said unfortunately there was an order placed in their system a few days prior and it wiped out the remaining stock. I was disappointed but understood that there wasn't much they could do. A few hours later, Gene called back and told me that they did have more chairs after all at their Seattle store, and a store manager was going to be making a trip for a few other things and could bring them back if I wanted them.

So long story short, I got the chairs I wanted, Gene was awesome and very helpful, and the chairs were delivered during the busiest delivery day, arriving at 7pm on Christmas Eve! Thanks Moe's! I'll be back for sure!

More about Moe's Home Collection

Moe’s Home Collection is Vancouver’s Premier lifestyle Furniture store. With over 30, 000 square feet, Moe’s carries a wide assortment of furnishings and accessories to decorate any room.
Looking for Furniture pros in Vancouver?