Mississauga Greenhouses & Florist

Abby in Mississauga
Abby in Mississauga

Mississauga greenhouses Ltd bad experience

Title

I bought a jasmine tree from this place and unfortunately because I didn't have a good experience with this type of trees it came out that the tree was sick and died after less than 1 week of my purchase. They didn't even make the effort to help me to get another one and they blame it on me . I didn't get my money back , I will never purchase anything from this place ever .

J in Mississauga
J in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Fall plants and decor

I spent $100 here on Thanksgiving Monday for pumpkins and potted and hanging mums. The mums literally fell apart within 2 days. They didn't die. They fell apart. Never seem anything like it. Owner blatantly refused to do anything for me and was incredibly rude on the phone. Telling me he didn't need my business as "we do well". Worst plants I've ever seen and shockingly bad customer service. I understand plants can have issues, but the way the owner spoke to me ensured I will never step foot in there again. It's down the street from me, and I will gladly drive further to not patronize that place ever again. Stay away.

R in Oakville
R in Oakville

Plant purchase

This is a fantastic place to buy flowers and plants. You won't be dissapointed with the selection or the prices. They have plenty of beautiful bedding plants and vegetable plants during the summer months.

Ra in Oakville
Ra in Oakville

Plant purchase

It seems like it's always summer time at Mississauga Greenhouses. It's worth the trip to brighten your day at any time of the year. They have an excellent plant selection at very good prices.